STS 2.0 DVD Shipping Alert!

I don't know anyone who uses either Poshmark or thredup. I'd like to figure out how you know a seller can be trusted.

I'm pretty leery about thredup because they get terrible reviews on ebay o_O
I think Poshmark has some sort of feedback system like eBay. I also always message a seller to make sure the item is still for sale because some people have stuff listed but haven’t been active on the site. ThredUP’s site/app is good and they periodically have these good sales too. I love lululemon but don’t want to pay lululemon store prices.

I also am looking forward to when Cathe posts the group pictures from each workout highlighting all the fitness fashions!
I am wondering if they are going to post that, this time around......I think in the past that is usually one of the
first group of pics that they posted, even before starting to post pics of exercises, etc. I might be wrong.. I know over on her Facebook page, there were comments/questions about some of the outfits she was wearing and Cathe did reply with the brand, etc.

I certainly am a busy little bee right now
LOL, I'm still at it ! Now I am working on a few blender outlines to combine some of my
favorite exercises from STS 1 with what looks like will be favorite ones from 2. This isn't as easy, but writing down alot of exercises and I am going ahead & putting exercises into blender from STS 1 in no particular order and giving it a name so it's saved, so on these I can just go back & add the moves I want from 2 when they are added. Whew.....passing time, ladies, passing time ! :)

LOL, I'm still at it ! Now I am working on a few blender outlines to combine some of my
favorite exercises from STS 1 with what looks like will be favorite ones from 2. This isn't as easy, but writing down alot of exercises and I am going ahead & putting exercises into blender from STS 1 in no particular order and giving it a name so it's saved, so on these I can just go back & add the moves I want from 2 when they are added. Whew.....passing time, ladies, passing time ! :)
Sounds like fun! :)

Well girls, I am done, until these come out. I have about 30 or so blender outlines, & I can’t do anymore, till they’re there…& I see chapter times, whether the rests are needed or not, etc…all of this is important in the world of “blender-ing” :). Actually got a couple
house chores done today! :):). I hope they look good in the blender & not like Perfect 30
series, most of those are still grainy looking, some clear up, but not all….no others are like that…but since I like Perfect series, I still use a lot from them.

favorite exercises from STS 1 with what looks like will be favorite ones from 2. This isn't as easy, but writing down alot of exercises and I am going ahead & putting exercises into blender from STS 1 in no particular order and giving it a name so it's saved, so on these I can just go back &. add the moves I want from 2 when they are added. Whew.....passing time, ladies, passing time ! :)
I have to get back on mine. I got the abs done. Hoping to have time to get more completed this weekend!

OMG, I was able to get my cleaning done earlier, and I'm back at it again......If you could see
this stack of papers I have with all the blender outlines, it's nuts! I am now working on STS 2 with others.....like "Perfect STS 2" and next is Lite STS 2. I wish them dvds would get
here. I've used so much paper, I'll need to go & buy another pack of plain paper to print what I will want from the users guide. I couldn't tell you how many I have now! I'm a mess!

OMG, I was able to get my cleaning done earlier, and I'm back at it again......If you could see
this stack of papers I have with all the blender outlines, it's nuts! I am now working on STS 2 with others.....like "Perfect STS 2" and next is Lite STS 2. I wish them dvds would get
here. I've used so much paper, I'll need to go & buy another pack of plain paper to print what I will want from the users guide. I couldn't tell you how many I have now! I'm a mess!
I'm not sure if you are aware but I just seen the workouts in the workout manager. I looked at a few of them and they do look like they are chaptered pretty good.

There's an old Steve Martin movie where he is excited about receiving his telephone book,
and he runs around shouting something like, "The telephone book is here, the telephone book is here" (showing my age, I'm sure). I sure would like to be running around here
later today, shouting, "The trucks are here, the trucks are here" :):)

OMG, I went to YouTube & searched " The Jerk (name of movie I'm talking about) telephone book scene &
it was the first that came up.....He says "the new phone book is here, the new phone book is here" and the
guy that brought it is just standing there....speechless....It's so funny......that's how it will be if I am at the
mailbox when mail guy brings the dvd......:) Then Steve stands there & looks at the camera holding the
phone book and says" Things are going to start happening to me now !" That's what I'll tell the mailman!

There's an old Steve Martin movie where he is excited about receiving his telephone book,
and he runs around shouting something like, "The telephone book is here, the telephone book is here" (showing my age, I'm sure). I sure would like to be running around here
That reminds me of the part in To The Mat: Legs and Glutes where Cathe is setting up to do the leg press with heel on dumbbell and she says if you have a dumbbell that rolls around you could even use a phone book. I never fail to giggle at that one!

I remember that, "I'm somebody now!"

OK I just went back and looked at this thread and I know this is the tentative schedule, but it shows that pre-orders could possibly start shipping tomorrow, provided that everything is on schedule and I haven't seen any status updates on the whereabouts of the trucks, unless I haven't been paying attention, which there's always a good chance of that. So, I promised my husband that I would wait until the end of this week before I called my mechanic about fixing my car because my husband is waiting on a contract from a client (fingers crossed and prayers winged up that its good for all parties). My mechanic told me that I needed to call him before scheduling the repairs because they have to order the parts, which takes a few days. I will be calling him on Monday, so hopefully by middle of next week, the repairs will begin on my car..........and maybe at some point next week (OK, major dreaming here), STS 2.0 could be in my mailbox.........so, what does all that mean????

Its gonna be a Hot Girl STS 2.0 Summer for me!!!!! I'll have my car back, ready for some convertible rides, I'll keep crushing my tank top workouts throwing in some STS 2.0 to the mix, I'm using my Beauty By Earth sunless tanner, I even ordered some Clairol Natural Instincts temporary hair color (the stuff that lasts like 30 shampoos) in a nice brass free (get rid of my reddish undertones) medium brown shade to darken my hair a bit and cover up some of these little random grays that are popping up. Add in my 3 year sober-versary on June 14 and I'm feeling some good summer vibes already!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.