Strong & Sensible

Faithnveggies

Cathlete
Mary, you will be so darn strong after 2 rounds of STS : O !!! You may have a new workout buddy for the foreseeable future then w/ dd around. Hopefully the move is good for son- happy for his continued success! DOH at ETT and no filters! Staff are wearing n95's (mostly ENVO mask) all day long here especially around virus but also in other areas of patient contact.
I did another Live today and played around with the workout manager and On Demand. My Fire TV isn't the best for the services but is certainly acceptable. Winner winner chicken dinner!

Faithnveggies

Cathlete
Hi, I did FS workout yesterday and probably will today. I've got time off but I'm spending it doing school work, there is so much writing! For this reason, I'm going to add going back to school as part of the 2020 poop show. I'm doing Magic Kingdom on Fri though and a drive by visit to Dad. I hope all of you are doing well. : D

PS, my connection or interface (Fire TV) for On Demand is not working well enough for me to keep that service. It is fine for streaming Cathe's workouts but my Blender workouts don't cross over very easily. Maybe I can fix it?

scubagirl

Cathlete
Hi all! Quick hello! Have to get ready for work, (evening shift), moving DS to Chicago tomorrow.
just thinking about all of you!
stay safe
Mary

Ronne

Cathlete
Hi everyone

Jody - keep up the good work, you'll be glad you've done the classes in the end, I'm sure. Shame that you can't get the On Demand working properly. Hope you manage to find a fix for it because it sounds like you're really enjoying it.

Mary - hope the move went smoothly. Is DS sharing with other people?

Lisa - keep away from the weights! :p

Well, I haven't been around because we've been on holiday!! We had 10 days by the sea in Turkey, gorgeous weather, high 20s every day, beautiful hotel with a pool overlooking the castle and the bay. We did a boat trip and stopped off to swim in the sea along the way. Looked around the town a bit, ate really well and just had a fabulous time. I feel so relaxed even though I've been back at work this week. I really needed a holiday and I just feel so much better for it, much calmer.
Started Meso 2 this week and I'm enjoying it (you're right Mary, I think this is the best, not missing the push-ups).

Faithnveggies

Cathlete
Wow, Ronne, that sounds like an amazing trip (and well deserved). You are a really great traveler in that you manage to feed your soul and relax. I *think* I love travel but in reality many aspects of it stress me out. Anyway, nice! LOL, now you get to hit it with STS.

Mary, I hope you are surviving the move? Bittersweet, I know you've enjoyed having him at home. You are doing some 3-11?

Lisa, you are getting some grandbaby time in?

Waves to Tracy~~

I did a Live- metabolic UB and plan on a different one tomorrow. I'm still not sure about On Demand due to benefit if I can't include my workout blender stuff. Still working on that situation.

Last edited:

scubagirl

Cathlete
Hi all! Move is complete, a lot of tears on my side! Lol! He was with me everyday, the others come and go, time I never thought I would have again, it was such a gift.

Lisa, that grand baby of yours is so dang beautiful! Enjoy yourselves!

Jody, I only subscribe to live, I don’t think I’m smart enough to figure out the blender! I only have to do one evening shift a week, a senior instructor took my day shift, grrr! Lol. How’s work for you?

Ronne, your vacation sounds amazing! I’m quite jealous!

Hi Tracey!

Not much here, just adapting to new changes. DD got a long term sub position as a special intervention teacher! fingers crossed it will morph into a full time job!
hope everyone has a good day!
stay safe, mary

fitover40

Cathlete
Hi all, thought I should pop in! Not too much new here. I've see the grand baby 3x in the last week! One of those we were her 1st ever babysitters! She just turned 7 mths, still nursing so her mom can't leave her too long. Her mom can't really work with covid anyway (she used to do makeup at Ulta) .

Ronne, I had a massage Saturday, bliss! I'm being sensible, it all just adds up over time so a massage every 6 weeks keeps it good. I got a massage gun for my legs and glutes from so much Peloton, love it but can't use it on the neck! Your vacay sounds wonderful! Traveling stresses me out, it's a pain because I'm the one that has to plan it all so it's less of a vacay to me.

Mary, they are growing up! My future DIL should be back in CO 1st of Dec then finish up some of the PA rotations here for her degree.

Jody, I stink at technology too. How's class going? My life is pretty boring but boring is good for me! I'm riding about 100 miles a week! I had some heart palpitations, my brother said sounded like I was over trainging, surprise! Took a recovery week, feel much better. I signed up for strava premium because it tells me where to keep my activity level at for best results (based on HR data).

scubagirl

Cathlete
Hi all! What’s new? Not much here, work, cleaning, was going to mow, but it’s su to rain, darn it!

Jody, how’s school? Did you have any midterms? How’s work? We are starting to get busy, numbers are going up, unfortunately.

Lisa, are you by the fires? Stay safe! How’s that baby? So, so beautiful!

Ronne, what are you up to? DH surprised me, he planned a trip to Vegas, I was so shocked! He’s never done anything like that before,we will be going with friends. I’m excited to sit at a pool with my books and try some amazing restaurants, keeping my distance from everyone!

Hi Tracey!

Stay safe friends!
Mary

fitover40

Cathlete
Mary, yes they are pretty close. About an hour away but then a new fire started about 30 min away and very close to Boulder. Smoke has been absolutely awful, can't even go outside (thank goodness for Peloton!). The winds have been so bad but today they calmed down and it's a bit cooler, even some drizzle. But it's going to take more than drizzle, we need real moisture for days! Enjoy Vegas, when is that? I wish DH would plan outings/trips! Stay safe!

Ronne

Cathlete
Hi everyone

Mary - how lovely! What a nice surprise. Hope you hvae a lovely time with friends, it's really great to get away. Good news on DD's job as well, hope it works out for her. What are you doing now you've finished STS?

Lisa - that's bad news about the fires. Glad to hear you've been seeing the grandbaby, that must be really nice. All the fun, none of the responsibility! Very sensible taking the recovery week as well, sounds like you needed it.

Jody - hope the shifts aren't too punishing at the moment.

We managed to see some family at the weekend which was lovely - outside and socially distanced of course! We've got three tiers around the country now, we're in tier 1 (the lowest) but most of my friends and family are in tier 2 which makes seeing them almost impossible.

I'm on the last week of Meso 2 and getting ready for a break from it next week. I am losing motivation a bit, to be honest, not sure why. Probably just life in general!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.