Strength in Numbers

Julie Good job on your run and hike in Switzerland. You would need to be more cautious when you drive a semi.

Pam That would be hard to have to get up during the night to feed him. It would be like having a baby. My mom is going stir crazy right now she is dying to get out and go shopping. Great work on your 20 mile bike ride and Power Max and the abs from BM2. You sure have been busy with kittens, that is a lot of work to give them baths, eye drops and vaccines.

Julie Great work on your Get Lean workout and walk in Egypt without much sleep. Too bad that your DH didn't make it through the day but it is better to be safe than sorry. His vision will improve and I am sure he will be fine by Monday.

So yesterday I did PRS #2 then I went and got groceries. Then after lunch I went and walked our friends dog. I hadn't done that in a couple of months so I took her for a long walk. Today was Push/Pull, it isn't one of my favorite workouts but it was OK. Then I got the housework done and then walked Zoey again.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl DH is pretty bummed he isn't able to drive but he also tends to set high expectations and not listen fully to the possible side effects. Great job on PRS 2 and Push/Pull! I bet Zoey loved going for a long walk with you. I am sure she missed that.

This morning I did a 3 mile run in 30 minutes down a Swiss Alp and then hiked a bit back up. I love running on a decline because I can run faster but boy was a sweaty mess when I was done. We have had a rainy and humid week but we are supposed to get some nicer temps in the 70s with partly cloudy days over the weekend.

Have a great weekend!

Julie Great job one your GL workout and walk in Egypt. Thats a bummer that your DH didn't make it very long driving. Its good that he is smart and is erring to the safe side.

Cheryl Great job on PRS 2 and your long walk. I bet Zoey was so excited to get to for those walks! Great job on push/pull too.

Julie Great job on your 3 mile run an your hike back up. We have had a really rainy week too. The sun finally came out for a little while and it was so nice.

Yesterday I did Hiit circuit lower body premix with abs mixed in. I hadn't done that one in while and it kicked my butt! Then I went and picked up 5 kittens that some people found under their house. They were hissing and spitting at me and didn't want to be touched, but they are making great progress. I was hoping they would be able to go right to a foster, but I'm going to have to get them a bit more social first. The other 3 I picked up this week are doing lot better. Their eyes are looking better and they are so playful and cute. I could send the to another foster but I don't want to! :oops: This morning my back was so stiff when I got up that Ijus did Stretch Max segment 2 on the stability ball. It felt good to stretch it. Then today I had a virtual training session to Make a Wish, I am now officially a wish granter, I just need to sign up to work on a wish. Bobby was supposed to be going for a trial adoption today but I noticed some spots that might ring worm on his face:mad:. I didn't want to send him like that so now he will probably be here awhile longer. It's ok tough, he's a sweetie pie. I'm just way over my foster limit at the moment:eek: Have a great day.

Pam
'

Julie I bet your DH was bummed about not being able to drive. I am sure by the end of the weekend his vision will be a lot better. Great job on your 3 mile run down and hike back up a Swiss Alp. Yuck rainy and humid is not fun, nice that you will be getting better temperatures this weekend.

Pam Good work on Hiit Circuit Lower Body Premix with abs. I saw the hissy kittens on FB and they have made great progress. Uh oh you don't want to send them to another foster.....ummm will it be another foster fail ;). Great job on Stretch Max Segment 2, sometimes that is what your body is wanting. That is great that you are a wish granter. Make a Wish is a great organization.

So today I went to work at the Provincial Office though I ran out of work to do by 2:30 so I went to our shelter to finish out the day. During the past several months our emergency response people have been doing a drive through our local hospital every night at 7pm to salute our health care workers. Tonight was the last night as we go into our phase 2 response to COVID 19. So most of our townhouse complex were on the street tonight watching the parade of police, ambulance, fire and search and rescue do the circuit through the hospital with lights and sirens. It was pretty impressive to see.

Enjoy your weekend.

Cheryl

Cheryl No more foster fails but boy they are little cuties. Hopefully I'll be able to send the hissies to another foster soon, but of course I'm feeling proud of myself for making so much progress with them and want to keep going :rolleyes:. There are already applications in for 2 of them and they aren't even on our website yet. The woman who found them posted them on her Next-door and 2 neighbors have already applied. That is really awesome about the emergency response parade! I've been so impressed with all of the creative ideas that have been coming out of this whole mess.

This morning I did Intensity and the abs from SJP. It was tough as always but I felt pretty good. Then I had to go give some kittens vaccines. We finally had a sunny day so I got the lawn cut and cleaned the pool and then hung out by the pool and read for awhile. My DH is in Ohio for a race this weekend. Its the first one they've had since the lockdown started so he was excited to be going. Have a great day

Pam

Pam All kittens are little cuties. That is great that you made such good progress with them is such a short amount of time. That is great that you already have two applications for them. Great job on Intensity and the abs from SJP. That is great that you had such a nice day that you could get out and enjoy it. I hope your DH enjoys his race.

This morning was ICE Chiseled Upper Body. Then I went to work. I kept busy pretty much all day with things that needed to get done and answering phone calls.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on CUB! Work goes by much faster when there is a lot to do doesn't it?

This morning was PHA3. Now I have to go give Bobby a bath since the ringworm is back. UGH. I am not looking forward to that! Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Yes when I have a lot to do time does go by faster. Great job on PHA3. Oh no ringworm and giving a kitten a bath. I hope it all goes well.

Today I didn't workout but I did go to the farmers market to pick up a few things. Then I made a couple of batches of cookies and some almond bread. Then we had our weekly video chat with my mom and brother.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on RWH HCLB with abs mixed in! I hope the kitties continue to make good progress so they can get adopted out. Do they get along with the other cats, just not people so much? Good for you for doing SM2 when you were stiff. I need to do better about listening to my body and doing nice things for it when it is yelling at me. How awesome to be a wish maker. Oh poor Bobby! Great job on Intensity and SJP abs! Taking time to stretch must have been what your body needed before a toughie like Intensity! Hope your DH’s trip went well. Great job on PHA3!

Cheryl That would be pretty awesome to see that support for those dealing with this pandemic. Great job on ICE CUB! It is always nice to keep busy to help the day go by fast and feel productive at the end of the day. Oh yum, cookies and almond bread sounds yummy!

Friday after getting off work early, DH and I got some errands done. Saturday I did a Get Lean workout and a hike in the Swiss Alps then did some things around the house. It was such a nice weekend that DH and I sat on the deck Friday and Saturday night and did some grilling. Sunday was my lazy day. This morning I did a Get Lean workout but didn’t have time to get a short walk/hike in on the treadmill.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Cookies and almond bread, yum. Your poor mom, I hope she is able to get out and about soon.

Julie The kittens get along fine with other cats, they just weren't used to being around people. They are making good progress though. Great jb on you GL workout and hike in the Swiss Alps. I bet it was nice to sit outside and grill over the weekend. Great job on your GL workout this morning too!

This morning I started Cathe's; June rotation with S&S Bootcamp and bonus abs. It as a lot harder than I remembered it being. I had to stop for an extra rest after one of the cardio segments. Then Pirate had a check up at the vet and he us officially done with treatment for his eye. He even has some sight in it, which is awesome considering everyone was certain it was going to have to be removed when I first got him. I also had my first hair appointment since before the lock down today. That was definitely the highlight of my day! Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Great work on your Get Lean workouts and hike in the Swiss Alps. That would be nice to do some grilling and hang out on the deck. Is your DH able to drive now?

Pam I started Cathe's June rotation today too. Good job on S&S Bootcamp and bonus abs. It isn't an easy one and I had to take an extra rest break too. That is great that Pirate has some sight in his eye. Hopefully it will slowly get better. I am jealous that you got a hair appointment. I still have to wait until next week for mine.

Today was S&S Bootcamp and it was a tough one. Then I got some cleaning done and then in the afternoon I took Zoey out for a walk. It was a nice day and the park was pretty busy.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam That's good the kittens are getting more comfortable around people. Great job on S&S BC plus abs! That is really good news about Pirate being able to keep his eye and have some vision in it. I need to get my hair cut too as it was last done in January and is really annoying me with how long it is. I am kind of waiting till the rush dies down though since it just opened back up.

Cheryl Great job on S&S BC! Sounds like you and Pam were on the same page yesterday. DH did drive yesterday. He got about a half day in before he said his eyes started to get tired. so that is progress. They don't have anything for him to haul today but hopefully he can try again tomorrow after he has a follow up checkup for his eyes in the morning.

This morning I did a Get Lean workout and a walk around the Sphinx in Egypt! We are getting crazy weather again. It was in the 60s yesterday and near 90 today. Make up your mind Mother Nature!

Have a great day!

Julie Well is sounds like your DH's eyes are getting better. Hopefully he will be able to go for longer tomorrow. Good work on your Get Lean workout and walk around the Sphinx in Egypt. Wow you are getting crazy weather, hopefully Mother Nature will make up her mind about what she wants to do.

Today was suppose to be one of the cycle workouts, but since I don't have any of them I did SB Step Sync since it is one of my favorite ones to do. Then I got some more cleaning done and then in the afternoon I walked Zoey. It was pouring rain but she loved being out there.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on subbing in SB Step Sync and cleaning and your walk with Zoey! You are so good to take her for a walk when it is pouring rain. My dogs hate going outside in the rain. I have to shove them out the door.

This has been a super busy work week and I didn't get lunch yesterday because of back to back meetings. Today looks like the same. I have nonstop meetings from 7-3 with absolutely no breaks in between. UGH! Anyway, I did a run in the Swiss town of Interlaken and a hike up the Swiss Alp of Gimmewald. It was a mentally tough run this morning even though the scenery was beautiful it was a flat run at a constant speed which makes it pretty monotonous. I made it through though!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on S&S Bootcamp. It makes me feel a little better hearing you had to take an extra rest too! I bet Zoey is happy to be getting out for walks again.

Julie Great. job on your GL workout and your walk around the Sphinx in Egypt. It is on my bucket list to see in person some day. Our weather has been pretty up and down too but is staring to be mostly hot. \

Cheryl Great job on SS and your walk in the rain. You sure are dedicated going for a walk in the pouring rain!

Julie Oh those back to back meeting days are the worst. Hang in there! Great job on your run in Interlaken and your hike up Gimmewald. I was there in person many years ago and it is beautiful! A fat run at a constant speed is not much fun at all though.

Yesterday there was a spin workout on the calendar so I went for a bike ride. I did 27 miles by myself which always make it seem longer. I had a really strong head wind coming back and it was hot so I was glad to be done. This morning was Pyramid pump. It's a long one but I like it. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Zoey loves the rain. Sometimes it is hard to get her to come back in. That is tough to have meetings all day and no time for a break. Great job on your run in Interlaken and hike up Gimmewald.

Pam Good work on your 27 mile bike ride. That would be tough to do it all by yourself. It is always a lot more fun to be with other people. Good work on Pyramid Pump, yes that is a long one.

So it was Pyramid Pump for me today too. My lower back was really sore doing the leg work so I decided to skip the deadlifts. Then it was grocery shopping, it was another really quiet day which I really liked. Then in the afternoon I had some errands to do.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam I would love to see the pyramids and sphinx in person some day. My DH would be bored out of his mind though. Great job on your 27 mile bike ride! I bet you would have rather had the wind helping push you back home instead. Great job on Pyramid Pump!

Cheryl Great job on Pyramid Pump! That was a good idea to skip the deadlifts with a sore back. I'm going grocery shopping today and hoping it is pretty quiet but I'll be going later than usual and have a feeling it might be a little busy. Sometimes I wish I could have the store to myself!

I got through my day yesterday and actually got a few minutes to make a sandwich for lunch. This morning I did a Get Lean workout and then a hike in Zion National Park. I am taking tomorrow off work. Hopefully we have some good weather this weekend to enjoy.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on Pyramid Pump. You were smart to skip the deadlifts. My lower bak was really bothering me on one of the exercises too, I think it was the cross back slide lunges. It's always nice to get a quiet day for grocery shopping!

Julie I'm glad you at least got a few minutes to grab some lunch on your crazy day. Great job on GL and your hike in Zion I hope you have great weather for your long weekend. We are into the 90s now and looking like it will stay there for awhile.

This morning was supposed to be a rest day according to the rotation but I like to have my rest days on the weekend so it was Plyo hiit one and bonus abs 1. I really get winded doing that workout and was really happy when it was over! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Well at least you could grab a sandwich before your next meeting. What a crazy few days for you. Great work on your Get Lean workout and hike in Zion National Park. Enjoy your long weekend, I hope you get some good weather.

Pam Good job on Plyo Hiit 1 and bonus abs 1. That is a tough workout especially those dang burpees.

So I also did Plyo Hiit 1 and bonus abs 1. Haha I was copying you Pam. I figured I would take tomorrow as my day off. Tomorrow will be my last day at the Provincial Office, it looks like we will be getting some kittens next week so we will be getting to our new normal of doing business.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on Plyo hiit 1 and bonus abs 1. I guess get minds think alike. That is good that you will be getting back to normal and not having to travel as far for work.

This morning was Muscle Endurance. I didn't do the abs since I did abs yesterday and will probably add them to tomorrows workout because that is one of my favorite ab workouts. I'm under pressure to come up with names for the new kittens now because I have to take fecal sample to the vet an they need a name. Who knew naming cats could be so hard?! :) Have a great day.

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.