Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Great job om Total Body Trisets Upper Body! Nice that you were able to get to for a walk too.

Julie Great job on your downhill run and hike in the Swiss Alps Running downhill is great but can be hard on the knees. Hopefully you will get some break from the rain.

This morning I did a 25 mid bike ride. it was beautiful outside so was really nice. Then I did some food prep and then Pirate had another vet appointment. They said his eye was looking a lot better so that was good news. Jade and Mori were picked up this afternoon so I am down to 4. My big excitement for the day was that I was able to get some Charmin toilet paper! How sad is that?! have a great day.

Pam

Julie Glad that you could get your lettuce this time. Great job on your run and hike in the Swiss Alps. Enjoy your weekend.

Pam Good work on your 25 mile bike ride. That is great that Pirate's eye is doing a lot better. Too funny about the toilet paper.

So I had quite the lazy weekend. I haven't worked out since Thursday though. Friday I worked so I couldn't fit in a workout and then Saturday and Sunday I really didn't have the motivation to workout. I did manage to go to the farmers market today though and pick up a few things. Otherwise I just lazed around and watched Netflix. I didn't work on Saturday because I am working tomorrow. It is a holiday here so I am covering for my assistant manager so she can have the day off.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on your 25 mile bike ride! Glad you had a beautiful day. Yea for Pirate's eye looking better! Yes it is a strange new world when we get excited about finding toilet paper!

Cheryl Good for you for taking a weekend to be lazy. That is nice of you to work on the holiday for someone else.

Saturday I did a Get Lean workout and a hike in the Swiss Alps! After that I did some more organizing my desk. It was awful and way passed due. Sunday was my lazy day and it was icky rainy and cold so a good day to curl up watching Netflix all day. This morning I did a Get Lean workout and a hike with a small amount of running in Australia.

Have a great day!

Cheryl How nice to have a lazy weekend! Did you watch anything good on Netflix? I just finished Little Fires everywhere and started the second season of Dead to Me but I need some new shows

Julie Great job on your GL workout and hike in the Swiss Alps! I had organizing but it sure feels good when it is done. Great job on your GL workout and ike in Australia!

Saturday was my rest day, but we did get to the lake and skied for the first time this year. It was nice to get out there. Sunday I did plyo hiit 2 and bonus abs 2 and then spent most of the day reading but the pool. It looks like most of the week is going to be rainy so I'm going to take my bike in for a tune up. Today was SJP. The step part of that isn't my favorite, but I love the rest of the workout. My biceps were screaming curing the bicep work after skiing on Saturday though! Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Yea! So glad you got skiing in. Seems early to me but I think it is because our weather here has been pretty cold and icky still. Great job on Plyo HiiT 2 plus abs 2 and SJP! Is your area in the path of Tropical Storm Arthur?

This morning I did a Get Lean workout and a hike in Peru in Colca Canyon. It was pretty steep. Today I take DH to get his eyes measured for lasik surgery. He has had glasses for 35 years and he is so excited to only have to have readers. Hopefully it all works out for him.

Have a great day!

Julie I don't think we are in the path, but we are getting lots of rain as a result. Great job on your GL workout and hike in Colca Canyon. That is great that your DH is getting lassie surgery. My DH had it done a few years ago and the day after his surgery his eyesight was already 20/20! It is truly amazing!

This morning I did a Monday workout called Awesome Intervals. I really need to pick a rotation so that I'm not trying to figure out what to do every morning. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on your Get Lean workouts and hike in the Swiss Alps and Australia.

Pam I just started the second season of Dead to Me too. I am also watching The Last Kingdom, The Crown, Ozark and Line of Duty. Nice that you finally got out for a ski. Great work on Plyo Hiit 2 and bonus abs 2 and SJP.

Julie Great job on your Get Lean wokout and hike in Peru. I had the PRK surgery almost 21 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did. My distance is still really good but I do need glasses for reading. I am thinking of going in again for a touch up.

Pam Great job on Awesome Intervals.

So Monday I did Lite Metabolic and then went to work. It was a long day and I was so tired when I got home I almost fell asleep on the couch. This morning was Lite Cardio Party and then I had some errands to do.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on Awesome Intervals! It is crazy the disclaimers they make you sign off on for the surgery. I was reading them all to him and they make it sound scary what "could" happen but I know they have to cover themselves.

Cheryl Great job on LITE MTB and CP! They told DH he would still need reading glasses but he would be able to drive and see long distance without glasses which he is thrilled about.

This morning I did an almost 40 minute run in Lugano Switzerland and then a hike at the base of the Matterhorn. I was today years old when I found out the Matterhorn is the mountain on the Toblerone bar. Now I want one!

Have a great day!

Cheryl I will have to check out The Last Kingdom, the Crown and Line of Duty. We finished Ozark and can't wait for the next season. Great job on Lite Metabolic, CP, and errands. Wow, you must have been exhausted falling asleep on the couch after work!

Julie Those disclaimers are crazy! It would make me afraid to do the surgery for sure! Great job on your run in Lugano ad hike at the Matterhorn. You are really increasing your runs! Almost 40 minutes is a log time to run. I hope you got your Toblerone bar :) I can't remember the last time I Had one if those!

This morning was pyramid upper body with lots of modifications not the pikes. I pretty much didn't do any of the full pikes and did planks instead. It's our third rainy day in a row so more house work today. I am working on getting my new workout room organized. Since we re-did the bonus roomI relocated my workout room and decided to make the move permanent so that I don't have to disrupt kittens for my workouts :). Have a great day!

Pam

Julie It is great to not have to have glasses to drive or see long distance. Your DH will be very happy when he gets it done. Good job on your run in Switzerland and hike at the base of the Matterhorn. Yum the Toblerone bars are good.

Pam Great work on Pyramid Upper Body. The pikes are so hard on that one I don't blame you for doing planks instead. Nice that you have a dedicated workout room now. Now the kittens can play and not be disturbed.

This morning was Step Sync and then off to get groceries. It was another quiet day shopping which was good. Then it was off to get some more errands done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on PUB! That ball section especially the pikes are tough. Actually just holding a plank on the ball is tough. How exciting to have a new workout space. No toblerone bar for me, yet! ;)

Cheryl Great job on Step Sync! It has been a long time since I had one of those bars but they are so yummy for sure! And even though they had a good plan for portion control with the little peaks that break off, I can't say it helps me much.

This morning I did a Get Lean workout and a fast walk in South Africa! Did you know there are warm weather African penguins? So cute. I am only working a half day today as DH is getting his eye surgery today. I am also taking tomorrow off and Monday is a holiday.

Have a great weekend! Talk to you Tuesday!

Julie Is there any such thing as portion control for chocolate at least there isn't for me :p. Good work on your Get Lean workout and walk in South Africa. I think I have seen the South African penguins on a documentary a while ago. I hope everything goes well with your DH's eye surgery. Enjoy your long weekend.

This morning was LITE Pyramid Upper Body. Then I got all the housework done.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on Step Sync. It's nice that it was a quiet day at the grocery store.

Julie Great job on your GL workout and your fast walk in SA! I didn't know about the warm weather penguins. We are supposed to be going to South Africa in September and we are hoping that we will be able to. We were supposed to be in Yosemite and Napa this week, but unfortunately that got canceled. I hope all goes well with your hubby eye surgery. Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on PUB and your housework!

Yesterday morning I did Lower Body Blast. After that I had to take Ramsay to the vet for try number 2 on his neuter. She ended up having to make an incision in his belly because the other testicle still hadn't dropped. I also picked up a 3-4 week old kitten from someone that I am supposed to be only keeping for the weekend. He's a cute little guy but has to be bottle fed so I was up at 2:30 feeding him. I'm trying to work on getting him to eat from a plate today, we'll see how that goes. Bobby had a video meet and greet yesterday and will be going on a home trial next week. This morning was Imax and ab stacker abs. Then while I was enjoying my tea and breakfast I got a call from the vet saying they had 6 cats there for spay/neuter but only had 2 of our microchips so I had to run to one vet and pick up chips and drop the at the other vet. So much for my nice relaxing morning! The sun is out now for the first time all week so I'm going to go sit by the pool for awhile. Have a great day!

Pam

I hope you are both having a great weekend. I took yesterday as my rest day. I took Ramsay to his in home trial adoption in the morning and then was thinking it was going to be a lazy day around the pool. My DH said that he wanted to go ski though, which surprised me because he hurt his back last weekend and has been complaining about it all week. We went and skied and sure enough it bothered his back :confused:. Today he's playing golf ad probably bothering it more:rolleyes:. Oh well, he will have to learn on his own. This morning I did Hardcore Extreme Internal challenge. It was really tough but I made it through. Then I spent a couple hours getting caught up on paperwork so I think it's time to relax by the pool for a while. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on Lower Body blast and Imax + ab stacker abs. The surgery is always more complicated when a testicle hasn't dropped. I saw the picture of your little kitten on FB he is so cute. I hope the home trial goes well for Bobby. No that wasn't a relaxing breakfast having to run to a coupe of vets for the mircochips. Well if your DH wanted to go skiing and golfing his back can't be hurting him as much as he is saying. I know if my back was sore I woudn't want to do any of that. Great work on Hardcore Extreme Challenge. I hope you got some time to relax by the pool.

Sp Friday I didn't workout because I didn't want to get up as early as I needed to to get it done. I worked all day and then our friend came over and we ordered in burgers. Saturday was LITE Pyramid Lower Body and then went to work. This morning I did yoga and I could tell that I have been sluffing off on it. I am really stiff.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on LITE PUB and your housework! Good point on there not being a thing called portion control for chocolate. I don’t blame you for not wanting to get up earlier than usual to workout. Great job on LITE PLB and yoga!

Pam Great job on LBB! I haven’t done that one in soooo long. Oh poor Ramsey! Ugh bottle feeding at 2:30 doesn’t sound fun but the little I am sure was thankful. Great job on Imax and ab stacker abs! Not a good surprise in the morning having to run around un-expectantly. Hope everything goes well with the trial home adoption. I can’t say anything about your DH, I am the same way. I will keep doing things I want to do even if it delays healing. Will I ever learn? Great job on HCE!

Friday I did a run down the Matterhorn and then a hike back up a portion of it and Saturday was a Get Lean workout and the rest of the hike up the portion of the Matterhorn that you can hike without equipment. The Matterhorn is a pretty odd mountain compared to the others I have hiked up. It is very desolate and barren. No trees or plants. Really kind of boring so I am glad I am done with it. Friday was also lots of cleaning and some errands and Saturday I did some organizing work in my kitchen. Sunday was my lazy day and yesterday I did a Get Lean workout and a hike in Zion National Park. This morning I was so tired after a horrible night’s sleep so I mustered my way through a Get Lean workout and then a very slow easy walk in Egypt.

DH made it through his Lasik surgery but he didn’t get released to drive in his follow up appointment on Friday so he has to go back today to see if he can drive now.

Have a great day!

Julie Good work on your run and hike on the Matterhorn and your Get Lean Workouts and hike in Zion National Park and walk in Egypt. I bet it felt good to reorganize your kitchen. I hope your DH gets the all clear to drive again.

So Monday was ICE Low Impact Sweat and core 2. Then I picked up some groceries for my mom. Today was ICE Chiseled Lower Body and then I drove out to my mom's to deliver her groceries. They are still in total lock down so I couldn't go inside I had to drop them off at the front door.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on ICE LIS and core 2 and ICE CLB! I'm sorry you still can't see your mom in person but I guess it is better that they are being so safe since that is a higher risk community.

This morning I did a run by a Swiss Lake and then started a hike up a Swiss Alp. DH got the go ahead to drive today and he went to work so we will see how he does. He still has some fuzziness but it is with words and letters not objects. Normally people getting this surgery are released to drive the next day but since he drives a semi for a living they wanted to be a little more cautious.

Have a great day!

Cheryl I don't blame you not wanting to get up early to workout before work, Great job on PLB and yoga. The little kitten was cute, but I was glad when he left yesterday because I got to sleep all night! I kept feeling like I was forgetting something all day because I wasn't having to feed him every 4 hours!

Julie Great job on your run down the Matterhorn and hike up, your GL workout, and the rest of your hike on the Matterhorn! It is very boring if there are no trees or plants to look at. I bet it felt great to get that organizing done, my kitchen really needs it, especially my fridge! Great job on GL and your hike in Zion, and also your GL workout and walk in Egypt after a terrible sleep.

Cheryl Great job on LIS and core 2. I hope your mom is doing well despite the lockdown.

Julie Great job on your run and your hike I hope your DH did well dragon after his surgery. I don't blame them for being extra cautious since he drives a semi!

Monday morning I went for a 20 mid bike ride with my friend and then hung out by the pool for ahwhile Yesterday morning I was so tired because I couldn't get back to sleep after getting uo to feed Buddy. I did Power Max and the abs from Body max 2. It's a fun one and helped to wake me up. I was happy when Buddy got picked up yesterday it felt great to not have to get up in the middle of the night. I picked up 3 other kittens last night that are a little older than he is and luckily eating in their own. They had fleas and their eyes were a mess, so I gave them baths and washed their eyes and put in eye drops They are looking a lot better this morning but will need eye drops for awhile. This morning was Hiit Circuit upper body. Today is going to be another day of giving vaccines and I have virtual training for Make a Wish this afternoon Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on your 20 mile bike ride and PM plus BM2 abs! Glad you were able to wake up after so little sleep. So glad you don't have to get up in the middle of the night for a feeding anymore. Great job on RWH CUB!

I didn't get a very good night's sleep last night but I muddled through my Get Lean workout and a leisurely walk in Egypt. DH didn't make it through the day driving yesterday. He only got a couple of hours in before he said his vision was getting blurry so he came home to be safe. He is going to take a few more days off and hope for a better week next week.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.