Strength in Numbers

Pam Great job on Muscle Endurance. I really suck when it comes to naming kittens. I am sure you will come up with some good names.

I took today as my day off. I am glad this is my last day driving to the city since the traffic seems to be getting heavier now.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on RWH Plyo HiiT 1 plus abs 1! I like my rest days on the weekend too. Great job on ME! I am not creative with names and you get so many in I am sure you are running out of names to give them.

Cheryl Great job on RWH Plyo HiiT 1 plus abs 1! Are you excited to be done with the Provincial Office work besides not missing the drive/traffic?

Friday I did a run and hike in the Swiss Alps then DH and I ran errands in town. Saturday I did my final Get Lean workout and a hike in the Swiss Alps then it was clean max! I got a lot down and more than I had originally planned. It was too hot to sit outside since it was really humid and in the upper 80s. We tried but the dogs were getting hot so we went back inside. Sunday was my lazy day and this morning I did the first half of a 10k in Ontario (that was really tough) and a hike up Dundas Peak in Ontario.

Have a great day!

Cheryl I have been noticing our traffic has picked up quite a bit too. I bet you're glad to not have to do that drive anymore!

Julie Great job on your run and hike in the Swiss Alps, your final GL workout, hike and clean max! That is awesome that you got more done than you planned, it's usually the opposite for me! Great job on your 10k in Ontario and hike up Dundas Peak!

Saturday was Revved up Rumble and the the rest of the day was pretty lazy. A friend and her daughters came by for a swim in the afternoon and to visit the kittens. I think three of my friends are interested in adopting one of this new group. Sunday was my rest day and it was mainly another lazy day. This morning was ICE Boot Camp Circuit plus the Blizzard Blast. I did finally name the kittens. The little ones are the Top Gun gang: Goose, Maverick, and Charlie. The bigger ones are the quarterbacks: Cam, Brady, Fitz, Brees, and Landry. I've been having to give them dewormer and they HATE it and are very dramatic about it. They clamp their little mouths closed and let it run out the sides! I'm glad it's only for 3 days and 2 of them are done! Have a great day,

Pam

Julie Yes I am glad that I am done with the office work. It was good to learn what other divisions do and to meet new people but I want to get back to adopting our animals. Great job on your hikes in the Swiss Alps, your Get Lean workout and run in Ontario and hike up Dundas Peak. Oh yuck I hate it when it is hot and humid everything seems to stick to you.

Pam Yes I am glad to not have to drive to the city anymore. Good work on Revved Up Rumble and ICE Boot Camp Circuit + the Blizzard Blast. I love the names of your new kittens. Kittens can be a bit dramatic can't they. That would be great if your friends adopted a few of them.

So Saturday was Muscle Endurance and I forgot how long it was so I didn't have enough time to do the full workout before work so I did the time saver premix. I realized that I really like to have my day off on the weekend too so Sunday I just had a lazy day. This morning was ICE Bootcamp Circuit.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on RUR! That sounds awesome to have 3 people already interested in your new group. Great job on ICE BCC plus BB! There you go getting creative again with the names. Love it! Poor babies not liking to take their medicine.

Cheryl Great job on ME time saver! I love my Sunday lazy day. My husband knows that is my day to do nothing and he better not ask for anything. Great job on ICE BCC!

This week is a light week for me. I just finished up Get Lean and I am going to start Get Jacked next week. I decided to try to sleep in this morning. I say try because the dogs really only let me get about an hour instead of the 2 I was hoping for. Good thing they are cute and can get away with whatever they want!

Have a great day!

Julie Haha so much for sleeping in. At least they gave you an extra hour.

Today was suppose to be another one of the cycle workouts but since I don't have them I did PRS #1. I was a dripping mess afterwards. Then in the afternoon I took Zoey out for a walk. At least it stopped raining for the time we were out but it looks like it will be a wet week.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on PRS #1 and your walk with Zoey! We had a rainy afternoon and evening and the wind was pretty crazy. I think we were getting the outskirts of tropical storm Cristobal coming through.

This morning when my alarm went off I for sure thought it had to be wrong because I did not feel like it was time to get up. But I did and I did a run downhill Mt. Baldy Devil's Backbone and then a walk to Tew's Falls in Ontario. My lower back is really sore and I almost feel like it may be from not working out yesterday.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on ME, it is a long one! I love lazy Sundays! Great job on ICE BCC.

Julie Oh boy, those dogs not letting you sleep in. At least they let you have one hour!

Cheryl Great job on PRS 1 and your walk with Zoey. I think. we are supposed to have a wet few days too because of the next tropical storm.

Julie That is the worst when your alarm goes off and you think it can't be real. Great job on your run down Mt Baldy an your walk to Tew's falls. I hope that your back is feeling better soon!

Yesterday was Cardio Kicks and then some work around the house and a social distanced get together with some friends. This morning was Total Boy Trisets Upper and Lower. It is super long but goes by pretty quickly. We moved all of the new kittens to the kitten room last night so now I have some cleaning to do of the bathroom and the closet that they were in. They were having a ball with all of the space and all of the toys! Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Great work on your run down Mt Baldy Devil's Backbone and then a walk to Tew's Falls. I hope your back is feeling better.

Pam Good job on Cardio Kicks an Total Body Trisets Upper and Lower. I bet the kittens are having a great time in a bigger room where they can really run around.

This morning I decided to do Cathe's Live workout that she did yesterday with Nate. It was a fun workout. Then I got my hair cut, it sure does feel good to have it done. Then it was grocery shopping and some errands.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on Cathe Live and congratulations on the haircut! I was so excited to get mine down last week!

This morning was plyo hiit 2. My neuropathy is acting up and one of my feet is numb and that is NOT a good one to do with a numb foot! I did a fair amount of modifying because I was worried I would fall! It kicked my butt anyway though! Have a great day.

Pam

Last edited:
Pam Great job on Cardio Kicks! How fun to have a little get together after so much isolation. Great job on TBT Upper and Lower! That is a long one! How fun to have a room dedicated for the kitties! I bet they are loving it too. Great job on RWH Plyo HiiT 2! Oh I'm so sorry about your foot; I am glad you modified for safety.

Cheryl Great job on the live Cathe did with Nate! That does sound like it would have been a unique and fun one to do. I got my hair cut yesterday too and it feels amazing after needing it for 4 months. We shut down just as I was needing one.

Sorry for no post yesterday. I intended to get up and work out but I was not feeling well when my alarm went off so I slept in another hour. I did get my hair cut and it feels so good. This morning I did the second half of the Niagara Falls 10K that I started on Monday and then did a walk in Humber Bay Park in Toronto. We are supposed to have a beautiful weekend so I am looking forward to spending some time outside.

Have a great day!

Julie No problem about not posting, we all do it sometimes. It sounds like you needed the extra hour of sleep more than the workout, Isn't it funny how exciting it was to get a haircut? Mine was scheduled the week that they shut down salons too. Great job on finishing your 10k in Niagra Falls a d your walk in Humber Bay Park. Enjoy the beautiful weekend!

This morning was Total Body Giant sets and the bonus abs. I have mixed feelings about that ab workout. Some of it I really like and some of the moves just feel so awkward. Oh well, I got it done. Have. great weekend!

Pam

Pam Great work on Plyo Hiit 2. Good for you in getting it done with your neuropathy acting up. That would be a hard one to do with a numb foot and it was smart to modify.

Julie It does feel so good to get the hair cut doesn't it. Sorry that you weren't feeling well but sleeping in was probably the best thing to do. Good job on your walk in Humber Bay and the second half of the Niagra Falls 10K.

Pam Good job on Total Body Giant sets and bonus abs. You are so good in always fitting some ab work in.

So Thursday was Plyo Hiit 2 but I was struggling too much with it. I only did about 1/2 of the workout before I called it quits. I was tripping all over the step and it just seemed a bit too hard for me that morning. Then I went to my mom's and delivered her groceries to her. She is still quarantined so I couldn't talk to her I could wave to her from the window. Today was Total Body Giant Sets. Then it was off to work. We did have 4 kittens that are available for adoption so that kept us busy all day since we have to do all the adoptions differently now.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on TBGS plus bonus abs! I can't remember the abs for that one.

Cheryl I'm glad you played it safe and only did half of Plyo HiiT 2, some days the energy and balance just isn't there. Great job on TBGS!

We had a beautiful weekend and I ended up taking it completely as a rest weekend. DH and I ran some errands on Saturday but that was it. This morning I started Get Jacked from the Girls Gone Strong Get Results paper workouts. This is supposed to be a muscle building workout routine. I also did an interval run in Venice Italy. It was super tough. There were only 7 intervals but done at 7.5 mph for :45 which is crazy fast for me and then you were supposed to recover for :75 at 6 mph but I had to take that down to a walk to recover.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Good for you for listening to your body and calling it quits when Things weren't working. Our body has a way of letting us know when we are abusing it! Your poor mom! They are talking about going back to stricter lockdowns here because our numbers have been spiking. I hope that doesn't happen. Great job on TBGS. Did your 4 kittens get adopted?

Julie How nice that you had a beautiful weekend and got to enjoy it Great job on Get Jacked and you interval run in Venice. Wow, that sounds like a really har interval workout!! 6 mph is NOT a recovery for me! Great job getting through that!

Saturday was Hard Strikes and then a lazy day by the pool. Sunday I did a 27 mile bike ride with a friend from Mississippi who is in town visiting at some other friends so we had dinner there last night. This morning was Intensity series Bootcamp. It's supposed to rain here all week so I'm hoping I will finally get my moms taxes done. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on HS, your 27 mile bike ride, and BC original! Lounging by the pool sounds nice. Hope you got your mom's taxes done. It is nice they extended the due date this year.

This morning was another Get Jacked workout and then a walk in Zion National Park. Sheba has been on her medicine for about 5 days now and I hope I am not imagining it but I think I am seeing some improvement in her not drinking as much water and her skin looking a little better.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on Get Jacked and your hike in Zion! That sounds promising about Sheba, hopefully that means the medicine is working.

This morning was supposed to be cycling but it's raining so I didn't want to ride outside and I loaned my spin bike to a friend. I did Step Sync and it was quick and fun. IU got my moms taxes mostly done, I need to do a review before I feel ready to send them off, but I was happy to get something going there finally. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Nice that you had a beautiful weekend and took advantage of it. Great job on Get Jacked and your interval run in Venice. 6mph does not sound like a recovery pace.

Pam I hope you don't have to go back to stricter lock downs. Yes all of the kittens got adopted. Good work on Hard Strikes, your 27 mile bike ride and IS Bootcamp. That was nice that you could get together with your friend from Mississippi.

Julie Great job on Get Jacked and your walk in Zion National Park. That is good news about Sheba I hope the improvement continues.

Pam Good work on Step Sync it is a fun one. It is always a good feeling to get the taxes done.

So Saturday I did Hard Strikes and Sunday I took as a day off. I did go the Farmers Market to pick up a few things. Monday I did the original Bootcamp and then I met up with some of my dragon boat crew for a social distancing walk. I did go to the dentist as well for a cleaning. There were a lot of questions and I needed to have my temperature taken. It is better safe than sorry though. This morning I did Low Impact Challenge.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on Step Sync subbing for spinning/biking! Exciting that you are almost done with the taxes.

Cheryl Great job on HS and your rest day! How fun for a walk with your dragon boating crew. That is better to be safe than sorry. Great job on LIC!

This morning I did a run in Croatia and then I did a yoga workout on iFit. It was actually supposed to be an easy flexibility stretch type yoga and I struggled a bit which means I need it more.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on HardStrikes and IS BC. I had my cleaning last week too and had to answer a questionnaire about my health and have my temperature taken. The I also got a text after I left saying o let them know if I have any Covid symptoms or test positive in the next 14 days. I think it's goo that they are being so careful. Great job on LIC!

Julie Great job on your run in Croatia and your yoga workout! I always struggle with yoga!

This morning for me was ICE chiseled lower body blast and chiseled upper body. I was surprised that they are on 2 different discs with no premix that includes both. It was kind've long, but went by quickly. I don't think I'll be as sore as I was after last weeks Total Body Giant sets. My legs and glutei were killing me for 3 days after that one, Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.