Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Great job on your upper body work, core work, and back strengthening. It's nice when work is busy and goes by fast.

This morning was Rockout Knockout. That was the last workout of the June rotation so I will have to find a new rotation to do.Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on LI Hiit2! Sometimes it is nice to through an easier one in the mix! Most of the dog rescues we work with suggest a similar approach of keeping them separate so they can just get used to the smells first, then slowly allow controlled visual contact through gates/screens, then leash time before opening up to more interaction. Too bad she couldn’t find a way but sometimes it works that way for a reason. Great job on STS TB! Cathe loves her bonuses. Great job on RK! Hope you can find a new rotation to do.

Cheryl Great job on your lower body and core workout and housework and meal prepping! It sure does sound like you have your energy back. Great job on your upper body workout and then core and back strengthening.

Friday I did a steady state run in Italy and then a hike in Zion National Park. After that I pretty much puttered around the house until I had to leave for a vet appointment for Layla. Saturday I did a Get Jacked workout and then DH and I ran errands. Sunday was my lazy day but DH and I ended up having to take our range hood over our stovetop down because it stopped working. I have one on order and hope to get it soon. This morning I did a Get Jacked workout and an interval run in Italy. Then I had to take Layla back to the vet to have her teeth cleaned and the vet already called and said they had to pull 3 teeth because they were loose. Poor girl!

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your run in Italy and hike in Zion, your Get Jacked workouts, and your interval run in Italy That sounds like a big job taking our your range hood. I hope the replacement comes fast! Poor Layla, her mouth is going to be sore having teeth pulled.

This morning I started a new rotation with Afterburn. I can't even tell you which rotation is was, I just went into the workout manager and randomly put one of Cathe's rotations on my calendar. This morning was a really bad morning. Around 4 am Tai started having a seizure. He had one right after another and then passed away :(. He was completely normal yesterday, but he had 3 seizures in the past that I know of. I talked to the vet about it the last 2 times it happened, but she said without seeing a video she really couldn't do anything. I'm assuming was related to his chronic upper respiratory issues, but the rescue had me take him for a necropsy to see if we can learn anything. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Oh no! I am so sorry about Tai. It will be good to see what the necropsy says. Great job on AB with such an awful morning.

This morning I did a Get Jacked workout and then a walk in Tahiti. Layla was so full of energy when she got home and surprisingly doesn't seem like she is bothered by her 3 missing teeth. She is on pain meds for a few days and soft food for till the end of next week which she loves.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on upper GJ workout and walk in Tahiti. That is great that Layla had so much energy when she got home. Maybe those teeth were hurting her and she is happy to be rid of them? We've had cats that had to have all if their teeth removed and were so much happier afterwards.

This morning was LIC. That is the first time I have done that whole workout in a long time. I usually just do the abs. My brother and sister left this morning so now I'll be getting caught up on housework. My sister loved seeing the kittens. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on Rockout Knockout.

Julie Great job on your steady state run in Italy and hike in Zion National Park, your Get Jacked Workouts and your interval run in Italy. Poor Layla not fun to have teeth pulled.

Pam Good work on Afterburn. Oh no I am sorry to hear about Tai. I am sure it was very traumatic for you as well to witness that. I hope the necropsy turns up something.

Julie Great work on your Get Jacked workout and walk in Tahiti. Glad to hear that Layla is doing well after losing some of her teeth.

Pam Good work on LIC.

So Sunday I took as my day off, Monday I did Step Sync. Then when I was cleaning out the litter boxes Tango wanted to use it. So I watched him try to pee and nothing happened. So I called the vet but they were swamped so I had to take him to the emergency vet which was about 40 minutes away. Fun times driving with a cat who sounded like the devil to entire drive out there. It took about 3 hours but they checked him out and at least he wasn't blocked. He may have a mild urinary infection but they are waiting for the urinalysis before prescribing any antibiotics. We have needed to change his diet to a urinary one otherwise he seems to be doing fine. That took most of the day and last night I met up with some of my dragon boat team to go for a walk. This morning I did a lower body workout and then went to get groceries. It was really busy since tomorrow is a holiday here.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on LIC! Hope you got all your housework caught up. I do wonder if Layla is feeling better that they are out even if there is soreness still. I know when I had my tooth pulled even though it hurt, it was a lot more comfortable than before.

Cheryl Great job on SS! Oh no poor Tango not only with his urinary issues but having to go for a dreaded car ride and seeing the vet! I am sure he was not happy about that. I hope he can get some relief and cleared up soon. Glad you were able to meet up with your dragon boat team and go for a walk. Great job on your lower body workout!

This morning I did a run in Croatia and then a beginner yoga workout. Some of the stretching sure felt nice. I finally got my teeth cleaned 3 months later than I was due. I think my dental hygienist is a masochist because my gums were so sore yesterday after she was done.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on SS. Poor Tango, I hope he is doing better. That is no fun having an unexpected trip to the vet with a cat who doesn't want to be in the car, especially one so far away! It does sound like a UTI. It's nice that you were able to meet up with your dragon boat team for a walk. I forgot that your holiday is on July 1st. Are you doing anything to celebrate the holiday. I went to Costco yesterday expecting it not to be busy, but it was. Maybe people preparing for our long weekend already.

Julie Great job on your run in Croatia and your yoga workout. I swear all of those dental hygienists are masochists! That water machine that they use is horrible. I had to ask them not to use it anymore. It is always nice to get the teeth cleaned though, isn't it?

This morning was tabatacise and it felt even harder because our upstairs AC unit quit working yesterday so it was hot up there. I hadn't looked ahead on the calendar so that was a surprise this morning when I went to do my workout. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on Tabatacise! Oh no, no AC! I am so impressed you got through that one without it. Yes, not only did she kill my gums, she kept squirting me all over with the water. But yes that clean teeth feeling sure is nice.

Cheryl Forgot to say Happy Canada Day!

This morning I did a Get Jacked workout and then did a walk in French Polynesia. I'm off work tomorrow for the holiday and DH and I have a "fun" weekend planned. We are going to work on getting all of our living room, dining room, and bathroom packed up because next week we are getting our floors redone. So exciting!

Have a great weekend!

Julie Great job on your GJ workout and your walk in French Polynesia! Oh boy that does not sound like a fun way to spend the holiday weekend at all! Hopefully you'll get some relaxing time in also.

Cheryl I hope you had a great Canada Day!

This morning was PHA 2 + six pack abs 1. That's a quick and fun one. Now I have to go plant some plants that I bought yesterday and cut the lawn. have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great work on your run in Croatia and your yoga workout. It does feel good to get the teeth cleaned but it isn't fun getting it done.

Pam No we didn't do anything to celebrate the holiday. It is a very rainy day here so it was a good one to stay inside. Good job on Tabatacise in the heat.

Julie Good work on your Get Jacked workout and walk in French Polynesia. Enjoy your long weekend. That is exciting to get your floors redone. I would love to get ours done too.

Pam Great work on PHA 2 + six pack abs 1.

So Wednesday I needed to go into work for a couple of hours. Then I went and delivered groceries to my mom. After that I walked our friends dog since his back was not doing too well. It was a very rainy and cold Canada Day there wasn't much going on except for some virtual celebrations. Today I did some yoga as I needed to get stretched out. Then I was lazy it was another rainy and cold day here. It is hard to believe that it is summer.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl That is a bummer that it was rainy and cold for Canada day. At least you were able to get a walk in. I think some places here are doing fireworks this weekend which surprised me. Great job on doing yoga!

This morning was Rock Em Sock Em kickbox then I took my husband to the airport. He is flying to Dallas to buy a car :oops:. He said the boarding process on the plane took a really long time because they have to do it socially distanced. It will be interesting to hear what flying was like. Its supposed to be 95 here tomorrow and our upstairs AC won't be fixed until Monday, so I may need to let the kittens come downstairs. So far it doesn't seem to be terrible up there with the fans running so I will have to see how it goes. Pirate is going on a trial adoption next weekend:) It's a really nice family, but they have a dog and he has never been around dogs, so I suggested they do a trial to see how it goes. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox. What kind of car is your DH buying? I am sure that flying will now be very interesting. You are getting hot weather, it was another cold and rainy day here. I hope the trial run goes well for Pirate.

This morning I did a lower body workout. Work was really busy today and the day went by really fast.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on PHA2 plus 6 packs abs 1! Hope you got your planting all done. Great job on RSK! What car did he get to go that far? Oh no, I hope you and the kittens got through the weekend with AC broken. I hope Pirate and the dog get along.

Cheryl Sounds like you have been getting the rain we are desperately needing here. I think it has been a good 2 weeks since we had rain. Bummer it is cold though. Great job on your yoga and stretching! Great job on your lower body workout!

Friday I did a run in Italy and a walk in Zion National Park and then DH and I got to working on packing up and tearing out the half bathroom. Saturday was a Get Jacked workout and more packing but we got everything done we wanted to and was able to relax in the evening. It was way too hot and humid to be outside at all this weekend. Sunday was a nice relaxing day which was nice after 2 days of heavy working. This morning I did a Get Jacked workout and an interval run in Italy. Really tough interval run with some intervals up 15%-30% inclines! DH and I have a little more to pack up tonight for the movers to come tomorrow and move out our big furniture.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on your lower body workout. It's so nice when the work day goes by quickly!

Julie Great job on your run in Italy and your walk in Zion, and your GJ workout. it's great that you o all of your work done and still had some time to relax. It was really to and humid here this weekend too. Great job on your GJ workout and your interval run in Italy, you have been doing some tough interval runs!

Saturday was ME and then I did a bunch of cleaning I took advantage of the kittens being out of the kitten room to do a big clean in there. It was 95 degrees outside so it was hot up there with the AC broken. It's supposed to be getting fixed today. I don't think the kittens will want to go back up after having their freedom though! Sunday was my rest day and was mainly a day of hanging out. This morning I was supposed to do plyo hiit 1 but my foot was so numb I couldn't do cardio, I subbed in PHA 3 + ab stackers instead. I'm so bummed about my foot. Yesterday I thought it was just about back to normal and then today it is worse than it has ever been. Hopefully it won't be several more weeks until it's back to normal. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on ME and your cleanmax! Hope you got your AC fixed. It is way too hot to not have it. Oh no did I miss what happened to your foot that it is numb? Good for you for getting in PHA3 plus ab stackers subbing for cardio. Those PHAs definitely have a cardio effect to them.

This morning I did a Get Jacked workout and then a walk in Egypt. Last night DH and I got the rest of the small items out of the living room and dining room and we have some movers coming today to move the big furniture into our garage while the floors get redone.

Have a great day!

Julie We did get our AC fixed! It is so good to have it cool again. I didn't do anything to my foot, but I have a hereditary neuropathy that acts up sometimes. It was almost better and then suddenly got really worse :( It's more annoying than anything Great job o your GJ workout and your walk in Egypt and getting the rest of your rooms ready for the movers. What day are they redoing the floors? That will look great when it is done!

This morning the foot is doing a little better so I did S&S Bootcamp. I still modified because I wasn't feeling like jumping on and off the step would be a good thing, but I was able to get a good workout in. Five of my kittens were supposed to be going to neuters today, but they have ringworm so I had to cancel. Our vets have been so backed up so I'm hoping I'll be able to get them rebooked before too long. I thin they will go quickly when they are available because they are so pretty. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on your runs in Italy and walk in Zion National Park, your Get Jacked workout. Wow you guys got a lot done. That is a good idea to have movers come to move the heavy furniture out.

Pam Good work on ME and all of your cleaning. Bummer that your foot is acting up but good idea to sub with PHA 3 and ab stackers. I hope your foot gets better soon.

Julie Good job on your Get Jacked workout and walk in Egypt.

Pam Glad that your foot is doing a bit better. Good work on S&S Bootcamp. Bummer that you had to cancel the neuters. Hopefully you can get them rebooked. All vets are so busy right now trying to make up for the closures.

So Saturday I did FT Bootcamp. Work was a another busy day an it went by fast. Sunday I took as a day off and I went to the Farmers Market to pick up a few things. Then I met my brother and his girlfriend for coffee as they were in the area. They do triathlons so they were at a nearby lake swimming. Then in the afternoon we had our weekly video chat with our mom. Monday morning I was so tired I didn't workout. In the evening though I met up with my dragon boat team for a walk. We walked along a trail by a river and we were eaten alive by mosquitoes. This morning I did Low Impact Sweat 1 and core 2. Then I went and got groceries. It was a lazy afternoon and I decided to have a nap.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Yea on getting your AC fixed. I think I remember you mentioning your neuropathy a year or so ago. I hope you get some relief soon. Great job on S&S BC and modifying to keep your foot from flaring up! Oh no, poor kitties with ringworm. The remodelers are coming today to start tearing off the wallpaper and pulling up the old carpet and linoleum. They are estimating it will take 2 weeks to complete everything but that is they do not run into problems.

Cheryl Great job on FT BC! Sounds like you had a busy weekend. Oh no, that doesn't sound fun to be attacked by those mosquitoes. They do like water I have heard. Great job on LIS 1 and core 2! Oh a nap sounds wonderful! We were so happy we decided to spend the extra money for the movers to come. They did a great job in moving everything in about 30 minutes but they were young and made it look so easy. DH and I would have maybe taken 2 hours to get it all moved needing extra rest in between each piece.

This morning I did a run in Croatia near lakes and waterfalls. It was so beautiful but super packed with people and I think my claustrophobia would have kicked in had I been there in person. After that I did a beginner yoga and it felt really nice.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on FT Bootcamp. I was going to say how nice a walk on the trail by a river sounded until you mentioned the mosquitos! That part doesn't sound like much fun! Great job on LIS and Core 2! I hope you thoroughly enjoyed that afternoon nap!

Julie Great job on your run in Croatia and your yoga! Running somewhere that is packed with peiolke is not much fun, but at least you had some nice scenery to look at.

This morning Intensity was on the calendar. I wasn't sure how it was going to go with my foot but decided to give it a try. I got through the regular step part without having to do too much modifying, but when I got to the first intensity interval I decided it wasn't a good idea to finish because there was too much risk of falling and hurting myself. I did the Intensity Bootcamp and then called it a day. Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.