Strength in Numbers

Julie Good work on your run in Croatia and your yoga workout. I need to do yoga more too. I was so good there for a while but I have really slowed down on the yoga and it shows.

Pam It is good that they are being careful. It is better to be safe than sorry. Great job on ICE Chiseled Lower and Upper Body. It is a long workout when you put the two together.

So I had to go into work today so I didn't have time to do both ICE Chiseled Lower and Upper Body so I just did the Upper. My manager and assistant manager had to go help look after animals after we had a large seizure. I need to go in again tomorrow too since they may not be back at our shelter until the afternoon.

Have a good day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on ICE CLBB & CUB! I think Cathe has done that a couple of times where it would make sense to put the UB and LB with corresponding on the same disc and she didn't. TBGS always gets my glutes.

Cheryl Great job on ICE CUB! Was the large seizure all cats or was it a mix of animals? I'm so glad for rescues and shelters but at the same time if people were responsible with animals, there wouldn't be a need for these services.

This morning I did a Get Jacked workout and then a walk through the Karnak temples in Luxor Egypt. Today I get to go to the oral surgeon and get the first step of my dental implant done. I am not exactly sure what they are doing but they said it would only take 30 minutes and would require only a local anesthetic. I am a little scared!

I am taking tomorrow off work and will not be online. Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on CUB! Those large seizures are always so disturbing. I hope that the animals are in good shape.

Julie Great job on you GJ workout and walk in Egypt. I think I would be scared of the dental implant procedure too. I hope it isn't too bad. Enjoy your long weekend, hopefully you will have nice weather.

This morning was Low Impact Hiit 1+ 2 and bonus abs 1. Even with all of that it was right at an hour. Bobby has a meet and greet tomorrow and I'm pretty sure they will be adopting him. They are so excited about him and he is just the sweetest cat so I can't imagine them not falling in love. My other kittens are getting so sweet too and they are ready for their spay/neuter surgery the week after next! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie It was just cats that they seized. Great job on your Get Jacked workout and walk through the Karnak temples in Luxor. I would not like to have an implant done but it sounds like it will be an easy one. Have a great weekend.

Pam Yes the animals were in good shape so that is good. Great work on Low Impact Hiit 1 and 2 + bonus abs 1. Ummm I thought it was only suppose to be Hiit 1 and then the second one is next week. That is great that Bobby has a meet and greet and that he will probably be adopted.

This morning I did RWH Low Impact Hiit 1. Then I needed to fill in at work for a couple of hours. Then I got the grocery shopping done and then relaxed for a bit.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl It was only supposed to be LIH 1 but I was feeling energetic. I must ay though when number 2 started I was pretty winded and thought about skipping ahead, but I caught my second wind. I think number 2 is a bit easier than. user 1 so that helped. Great job on LIH 1. It's good that you got some time to relax a little after work and groceries.

This morning was High Reps. The ab section is short but it is hard! I was happy to be done. Now Tai has a meet and greet today too. I'm not sure it will be a good fit for him because I think she lives in an apartment and I don't think he will be happy in a small space like that. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam That was great that you were feeling energetic and could do both of them. Great work on High Reps. It is best to find them the best fit especially if you don't think Tai will do well in an apartment.

So I was supposed to do High Reps today too but I was just way too tired so I just did a bit of stretching instead. It was a busy day at work and the day went by fast.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on doing some stretching when you needed it!

This morning was Rock em Sock em kickboxer for me. Is it my imagination, or is it more intense than the other ICE workouts? Anyway, I got it done. The woman who came to meet Tai ended up falling in love with Pirate and adopting him instead so that worked out perfectly! And the guys who came to meet Bobby adopted him too :). I'm getting my other crew scheduled for their neuters so they will be ready to go soon. I think they will get snapped up because they are so pretty! Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on Rock em Sock em. I don't think it is your imagination, I think it is more intense than the other ICE workouts. That is great that your kittens are getting adopted out so fast. Although it is hard not to fall in love with a kitten right away.

So Saturday I was still not feeling up to doing a cardio workout so I just did some Pilates. Though my butt and thighs were talking to me afterwards. It was another busy day at work and it just flew by. I was completely exhausted though and went to bed early. I was still really tired today so I took it as my day off. I did go to the farmers market though and we had our weekly video chat. My mom will still not be able to leave her retirement home until September now. She is not happy and her car now has a dead battery. We can't even go visit her even at a distance. They are being really strict which is good as they are the most vulnerable population but also frustrating for everyone.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on LIH 1&2 plus bonus abs 1! That is so awesome that the kitties are becoming sweet. I assume you are talking about the spitters/hissers when you first got them. Great job on High Reps! Great job on RSK! So happy for Pirate and Bobby!

Cheryl Great job on RWH LIH 1! Glad you found some time to relax. Good job listening to your body and doing stretching when you needed it. Great job on your pilates work! I’m sorry about not being able to visit your mom in person. I hope they are keeping the residents busy and engaged to help with mindset of not being able to leave or have visitors.

Thursday my implant went better and easier than I ever imagine. It is already pretty much healed up but I still don’t have a tooth there. They just drilled the post into my bone and then put an abutment in the gum for the crown to be placed on in 4 months. I was happy I didn’t need a bone graft as he said my bone healed really well. Friday I did a run in Italy and then a hike in Zion. Saturday I did a heavy Get Jacked workout and my quads are so sore even today. Saturday I did visit my parents and sister for a short Father’s Day celebration. Sunday was my lazy day and I should have done more stretching on my quads. This morning I did a Get Jacked workout and an interval run in Capri Island Italy. It started out not too bad but then some of the interval runs started going up over 7% incline. Torture!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job doing Pilates when your body was telling you what you needed. Your poor mom, that must be so frustrating even though I think most people realize that it's necessary. Thank goodness for technology right now, the video chats have really been life savers.

Julie Yep, the hissers/spitters are mostly friendly now. They all let me pick them up for at least short periods of time and like to be pet, but a couple of them still hiss at anyone that they don't know. I'm so happy with how far they have come though. That is awesome that your implant went is week, Nothing bout having a post drilled into your bone and an abutment put in your gum sounds like it would be any fun at all! :oops: That is good news that you didn't have to have a bone graft though. Great job on your run in Italy, hike in ion, Heavy GJ workout, your GJ workout, and your interval run in Capri Whew! A 7% incline, OUCH!

Yesterday was my rest day and it was pretty much a lazy day by the pool. The boys came over for Fathers day dinner, but we did take out from one of the local restaurants, so it was easy. This morning was supposed to be Fit Tower Boot Camp, but I don't have that one so I did Crossfire. It was as tough as it always is! Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Yea, so glad you got to have a lazy day around the pool! Great job on CF! Yeah, some sections of the run were at 15% incline and I was holding on to the bars for dear life.

This morning I did a Get Jacked workout and then a walk in the ocean in Bora Bora. The water was so clear and there were huge stingrays that the trainer kept walking up to! Now I want to go there.

Have a great day!

Julie Glad that your implant went well though having a post drilled into your bone and then an abutment in the gum doesn't sound like much fun. Good work on your run in Italy and hike in Zion and your Get Jacked workouts and your interval run on Capri Island in Italy.

Pam Great job on Crossfire that is a tough one.

Julie Great job on your Get Jacked workout and your walk in the ocean in Bora Bora.

So Monday I was still really tired so I did another yoga workout. Monday night I met up with some of my dragon boat team for a walk. It was really good and it took us to a waterfall. Funny that I had never heard of this falls before and it is only about 10 minutes from where we live. I was still really tired today again too so it was just yoga again and then I went out and got groceries. Then I had a nap, hopefully I have more energy tomorrow.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Good for you for focusing on yoga again when you were tired. That is awesome you got to walk with your team and how fun to see a waterfall. I hope you get your energy back although focusing on yoga sounds like a wonderful idea right now.

This morning I did a run in Croatia and then did a different yoga workout from iFit. It was much easier than the one I did last week and much more in my wheelhouse right now.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your GJ workout and your walk in the ocean in Bora Bora! I would love to go there someday! That is pretty funny the they trainer was walking up to sting rays!

Cheryl Great job doing yoga again. I hope you get your energy back soon, but you are so smart doing what your body needs. That is great that you were able to get together with your dragon boating friends for a walk. How nice to have a waterfall within walking distance, but funny you didn't even know about it!

Julie Great job on your run in Croatia and your yoga workout! You and Cheryl are making me feel bad about not doing yoga!

Yesterday morning I did a 26 mile bike ride. Both of my riding friends are recovering from surgery so I went by myself. it went by pretty quickly though. It was beautiful outside and so nice to be outside. This morning I did Lite Stacked sets lower body and upper body plus bonus abs 2. It was another one that should have been on one disc but isn't. I got message from the young woman who adopted Pirate that she had to bring him back because her cat was very upset. She was crying when she brought him back so I felt bad for her. He sees a little confused still about all of the changes but is doing ok. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Good work on your run in Croatia and your yoga workout.

Pam Great job on your 26 mile bike ride and Lite Stacked sets Lower and Upper Body plus bonus abs 2. Poor Pirate I bet he was confused.

This morning I had more energy so I did Lite Cardio Party and then did some more stretching. I am going to concentrate on some different workouts for a bit to see how it goes. Then I got the carpets cleaned and did some housework.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Cheryl has been doing much better than me with yoga. I am just doing it once a week. Great job on your solo 26 mile bike ride and LITE SS LB & UB plus abs 2! Oh no, poor Pirate! I don't know much about cats but is it hard to get a new cat into an existing cats house?

Cheryl Great job on Lite CP and stretching! So glad you had more energy. The rest and yoga must have been what you needed. Switching up workouts can also help too. Not only with physical fatigue but also mental fatigue.

This morning I did a Get Jacked workout and then did a walk in Egypt. This time in Egypt we walked through villages that are still inhabited today. It was a different look from the Ancient Egyptian ruins. I am taking tomorrow off work and hoping to sleep in a little and not get shoved off the bed like I did this morning by Benny.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl I'm glad to hear that you had some more energy. Great job on CP and stretching. It feels so good getting the carpets cleaned doesn't it?

Julie It can be hard introducing cats and 4 days definitely isn't enough time to give it,, but I think she was stressed about how upset her cat was. We always tell people to keep them separate for awhile and ket the get used to the smells of each other and do a slow introduction. I don't think she had a lot of options for keeping them separate though because she lives in an apartment. Great jib in oiyr GJ workout and your walk in Egypt! Oh no Benny!! I hope you get to sleep in and he doesn't push you out of bed again!

This morning was LI Hiit 2. I think it's easier than LI Hiit 1and it goes by fast. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Great job on your Get Jacked workout and then your walk in Egypt. Enjoy your weekend and I hope you don't get shoved off the bed tomorrow.

Pam Good work on LI Hiit 2.

This morning I did a lower body workout and then some core work. Then I finished up with the housework got my lunches done for the next several days, did some errands and then vacuumed out the car and washed it. I must have my energy back :D.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl[ Great job on your lower body workout, core work, lunch prep, errands, and washing the car! I would say you definitely got your energy back!

Yesterday I did Total Body STS. I hadn't done that one in a long time and forgot all about the bonus burns. I was so happy that there were no push ups for the chest work until she mentioned the bonus burn! My brother and sister are here to visit this weekend so I didn't do a workout this morning. Have a great day,

Pam

Pam Great work on STS Total Body. Enjoy your visit with your brother and sister.

Yesterday I did an upper body workout and then went to work. Today was some core and back strengthening and then to work. It was busy at work so the time went by really fast.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.