Strength in Numbers

Cheryl You were smart to take off from STS when you were so sore. Great job o MC, your walk, RUR and another walk! I am the same way with stretching. I know how much I need it, but I always find excuses not to.

Julie Great job on your run in Morocco and hike up Mt Fuji. That must be so cool looking down on the clouds. The hikes through the clouds don't sound like they would be as much fun though.

This morning was supposed to be MMA Boxing, but I don't like the MMA workouts so I did Tracy Stahles high intensity step mix instead. It's a really fun one and it went by fast. Now I have a bunch of house cleaning that I need to get done. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Great job on your run in Morocco and hike up Mt Fuji. That would be cool to be above the clouds and looking down on them. It would be eerie to walk through the clouds and not be able to see much.

Pam Good work on your Tracy Stahle High Intensity Step Mix.

This morning I did LITE Body Weight and Bands and then I did add on the bonus stretch #1. I really did need that. Then I got the housework done, walked Zoey and then did some errands.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on TS's HISM! Most of the STS Cardios weren't Cathe's best but the MMAs for sure were lackluster. I do think she sounds like she was sick and maybe that affected the energy and feel of it.

Cheryl Great job on LITE BW & Bands plus the bonus stretch 1! Yes I am glad we are out of the clouds and walking in the sun again.

This morning I did a Get Lean workout. DH is taking Benny to the vet this morning to get his eye rechecked. If it is not healing, they are going to keep him and do surgery on his eye. Poor guy had to go without food this morning. I hate doing that. Even though we kept him in another room, I know he knows the other 3 dogs got to eat.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on LBWB + the stretch! Good for you for doing the stretch!

Julie Great job on your Get lean workout. I hope poor Benny doesn't have to have surgery. It is so hard when you can't feed them and they don't understand. I know you will spoil him when he gets home though.

This morning was disc 23 legs. Only one more workout in Meso 2. I love the leg workouts but I'm ready to be done with the others. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on your Get Lean workout. I hope that Benny's eye is better and that he doesn't need surgery. It is hard to not feed them especially when you have other animals that get to have food.

Pam Great work on disc 23 Legs.

This morning I did Step Sync. I have done that one quite a bit because I really like it. Then I went to the SPCA. We only got 2 kittens and 3 cats so it didn't take me too long to get everything done today. It was nice to get home early and relax a bit.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on D23! Wow I know you said you feel like it is going slow but I can't believe you are almost to Meso 3.

Cheryl Great job on SS! How nice to have an easier quicker day at work.

So Benny ended up needing the surgery. He is in the cone and now we have 1 type of drop we have to give every 8 hours and another drop that is every 2-3 hours. I set an alarm to get us up twice through the night. DH is home with him today to give him the drops every couple hours and I will probably work from home Monday to do it. I hope this does the trick. I can't imagine what he is thinking. Oh and poor Layla is terrified of his cone and won't go near him. I did do a run in Hawaii and finished getting to the top of Mt. Fuji this morning!

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on Step Sync. It's nice that you had a slower day for a change.

Julie Oh poor Benny, the cone is the worst. And having to get up every 2-3 hours?! I hope that isn't for very long. Great job managing to get in a run in Hawaii and finishing your hike up Mt Fuji despite all fo that!

This moring I did Body Max step and power circuits and the extended chair stretch from Step Boss. That's the most stretching I've done in a week since I can remember :oops:. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Poor Benny, the cone is not a nice thing to have to wear. I hope you don't need to give the the drops every 2-3 hours for too long and that the surgery did the trick. Good job on your run in Hawaii and getting to the top of Mt. Fuji.

Pam Great work on Body Max step and power circuits and the extended chair stretch from SB.

This morning I did the free download of the Leg workout from the road trip. Work was pretty quiet today but we did adopt out all of our kittens and all but 1 of our cats. I am sure she will be adopted tomorrow since she is a really sweet cat.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on BM step and power circuits plus the extended chair stretch from SB! That is awesome how much stretching you did.

Cheryl Great job on the Live Leg workout! I love how quickly you all seem to be able to get the animals adopted out so quickly after getting them in.

Saturday I did a Get Lean workout and then a hike in the Swiss Alps! After that it was some chores around the house. Sunday was my rest day and it was so nice out in the 60s! This morning I did a Get Lean workout and a short walk in Maui! Benny has been doing great with the drops. We ended up taking the cone off Saturday afternoon because I noticed it was causing chaffing and his skin to get raw on his neck. He has only tried to rub his eye once. He is a good boy! I take him to get his checked this afternoon so we are hoping for good news!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on the leg workout from the road trip. That is awesome that all but one of the cats are adopted already!

Julie Great job on get lean and your hike in the alps! I hope you got out and enjoyed that beautiful weather Great job on your get lean workout and walk in Maui. That is awesome that Benny us going so well with the drops. I bet he was really happy to get rid of that cone and hopefully he will get a good report from the vet today.

Saturday was my last Meso 2 workout with disc 24 back and biceps and the ab stackers. Sunday we had a beautiful day and I went for a bike ride with my friends. I took today as my rest day since I rode yesterday and I am baby sitting my friends grandchildren while they are Duke for an appointment. So far we had root beer and popcorn while watching the Bee movie and it isn't even 10 am yet :). Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Well I got out a little to clean up the yard a little but nothing fun. Great job on finishing up Meso 2 with ab stackers as well and for your bike ride! I have never seen the Bee movie but have seen snipets of it.

This morning I did a Get Lean workout and a hike in Austria near a waterfall. Benny got great news that his eye is healing well and he no longer needs to be in the cone and we can back off the eye drops to just when we are home.

Have a great day!

Juilie Great job on your Get lean workout and your hike in Austria. That is great news about Benny's eye. I'm sure you are very glad about backing off on the drops and he is very happy to be out fo the cone!

This morning I did Step Sync. I really struggled with the first combo for awhile but I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. The it was abs from SJP. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on your Get Lean workouts and your hike in the Swiss Alps and walk in Maui. I bet Benny was very glad to get the cone off. I hope he get good news about his eye.

Pam Great work on disc 24 back and biceps and the ab stackers and your bike ride with your friends. I bet your friends grandchildren were really happy to have root beer and popcorn before noon. I haven't heard of the bee movie.

Julie Good work on your Get Lean workout and your hike in Austria. I am glad that Benny got good news and you can reduce the amount of eye drops he is getting.

Pam Great job on Step Sync and figuring out what you were doing wrong. It is so much more fun when you can do the moves without mistakes to throw you off. The last time I did that one was when everything flowed and I had all the steps down.

So Saturday we were supposed to go out dragon boating but it was too cold. It was trying to snow but at least it didn't stick. We went for a 2.5 kilometer walk instead. Then I went to work. It wasn't as busy as Friday but it was still steady. Sunday it took me a while to get going after the time change. We were having my mom and brother over for a turkey dinner so I was busy most of the day getting things ready. Monday I was really tired and didn't do a workout. I did manage to get the laundry done and a little bit of food prepping. Today I did LITE Lower Body Stacked Sets. I have lost the momentum of doing STS, I can't seem to get the urge back to continue with it.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on SS and SJP abs! I remembering struggling with SS a little but for some reason the Intermediate step bonus section was more difficult for me.

Cheryl Oh bummer about not being able to get out to dragon boat on Saturday but great job on getting in a walk! The time change continues to be awful. Every year I see so many articles about people demanding it discontinue and nothing happens. Great job on LITE LB SS! Enjoying your workouts is more important than completing a series.

This morning I did a run in India and a hike in the Swiss Alps. This time change is kicking my behind. I'm ready for the weekend!

Have a great day!

Cheryl The Bee movie is an animated movie. It has a lot of big stars doing the voices and it's cute, but not something adults would watch without kids :). Great job on getting in a walk when you didn't get to dragon boat. I hate the time change so much. They keep talking about getting rid of it but then nothing happens. I do like it being light later, but I also dislike it being dark when I get up! Great job on LBSS. I think STS is like that. I have to really think about doing it for a log time before I finally do. Once I'm in it I don't mind, though Meso 2 just dragged for me this time.

Julie Great job on your run in India and hike in the Swiss Alps. I just really wish they would do away with the time change thing instead of just talking about it every year!

This morning I did Step Blast, aways one of my go tos. It's going to be in the 70s today so I think I will try to get some yard work done. I can tell the pollen is starting, looks like I will have to start taking my allergy meds too. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie This hopefully is the last time we have to change the clocks. I think we are going to go it alone without waiting for the rest of the western states to do it as well. Good work on your run in India and hike in the Swiss Alps. The time change is kicking my butt too.

Pam I am hoping that this is the last time we change the clocks here. We were waiting for the western states so we could all do it together but I think we will go it alone, I hate it that it is dark when I get up too. Good job on Step Blast. Oh nice being in the 70s. It isn't that warm here yet.

This morning I did LITE Cardio Party. I took Zoey out for a walk this afternoon. It was really nice out but still on the cold side.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on SB! Oh you are having lovely weather but yeah, the pollen stinks!

Cheryl Great job on LITE CP and your walk with Zoey! I hope they go through with keeping the clocks stable for you.

This morning I did a Get Lean workout and a walk on the Napali Coast in Kauai. Made me remember when we went almost 3 years ago. I am taking tomorrow off work and hopefully getting a lot done.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Lucky you, I hope they go through with no more time changes for you. Great job on Cardio party and your walk with Zoey!

Julie Great job on your get lean workout and your walk in Kauai. I can't believe it has almost been 3 years already since you went!

This morning my friends and I went on a bike ride. We were planning on a longer ride, but the trail was closed so we had a 21 mile ride. The girl who adopted Paulie came by yesterday to pick up his paperwork and return my carrier. She is in love with him and he is best buddies with her kitten now. I was so happy to hear that! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great work on your Get Lean workout and your walk on the Napali Coast. Wow three years has flown by. It has been almost 3 years for us too since we went to Hawaii. Enjoy your long weekend.

Pam Good job on your 21 mile bike ride. That is great about Paulie and that he gets along with her kitten too.

This morning I had a hard time getting out of bed so I only did the Low Impact Step of 4DS. Then I went to work. Today we got 5 kittens and 5 cats so it took a while to get everything done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job LIS. 5 new kittens and 5 new cats! That does sound like a busy day.

This morning was Rockout Knockout and the abs from LLA. I'm getting a new kitten as a playmate for Tai today. He is going to be so happy and Fritz ad Squeaky will be happy if he stops chasing them around :). Have a great day.

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.