Strength in Numbers

Julie Fingers crossed that everything is fine with Benny. Good job on your run in Morocco. I think a steady state run on a treadmill isn't too exciting, but good for you in getting it done.

Pam Great job on disc 14 Legs. I like the workouts in meso 2 the best. I hope Spanky gets his furever home with this adopter.

This morning I did LITE Metabolic Blast and 6 pack abs 1. Then I got the housework done and in the afternoon I walked our friends dog. Then I had a few more errands to run.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on D14! For some reason I am remembering that being my all time favorite workout and I don't know why. Hoping everything works out for Spanky.

This morning I did a Get Lean workout. I am taking tomorrow off work and hoping to get some things done around the house before I have to head out in single digit temps to take Sheba and Benny to the vet. Yuck!

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl I agree that the Meso 2 workouts are the best, but I do really like the plyo leg workouts in Meso 3 too. Grea job on MB+ 6 pack abs, your housework and your dog walk!

Julie Great job on your get lean workout. Ooooo, single digit temps do not sound goo at all! We have been in the 70s and raining all week. It's supposed to be dry tomorrow finally and of course it's getting cold too. I can't complain though because we have had a really mild winter so far. All of our daffodils and fruit trees are already in bloom!

This morning was the dreaded CCC. I had decided I wasn't going to do it, but I felt pretty good when I got up so I did it. It was not too bad at all until I got the round 4. I wasn't sure I would make it through round 5 but I managed to. I was still as red as a tomato 30 minutes after I finished though. After that I had to go for a physical so I didn't get to eat any breakfast. I was so hungry when I left that I went right to get some lunch. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on your Get Lean workout. Yuck it is cold where you are. Stay warm and I hope Sheba's and Benny's visit to the vet goes well.

Pam Great work on CCC. That is a hard workout. I bet you were starving after all of that.

This morning was Step Blast and then I went to work. We only received 4 kittens and 2 cats so I was done by 2:30. It was weird getting home that early it is usually 5pm by the time I am finished.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on Step Blast. I bet it was nice getting home so early though. Hopefully you took advantage of it and relaxed.

This morning was disc 15 back and biceps. It was really hard especially the biceps. I hit failure before getting the last couple of reps in more than once. The guy came and met Spanky yesterday and adopted him! It really feels like a perfect fit for Spanky. He doesn't mind that he is shy, it sounds like he has had much shyer cats in the past. He is extremely introverted so maybe he's more understanding of that. He lives with his grandmother and she came with him and told me about how well they treat their animals. He wasn't ready to take him home yet, so will be getting him sometime next week. I am not sure how to feel though since I have had him for almost 3 years! Have a great day!

Pam

Pam I was nice getting home early and yes I did take advantage of it and relaxed. Great job on disc 15 back and biceps. That is great news about Spanky. I think you will miss him since you had him for so long. But I think it helps knowing that he is going to a great home.

This morning was FT Bootcamp. Willow really wanted her cuddle time this morning too. I probably could have lain on the floor for hours with her but I had to cut it short or I wouldn't have made it into work on time. It was slow at the shelter today. It is a long weekend here so people may be heading out of town. We only adopted out our budgies and mice. We will see what it is like tomorrow.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Pam The day we had single digit temps, the sun was out so that helped. How beautiful that you are already getting blooms. Great job on the dreaded CCC and finishing it! Great job on D15! Yea for Spanky! Oh that would be hard to let him go after 3 years but it sounds like it was meant to be with this guy.

Cheryl Great job on SB! How nice to get done early for a change. Great job on FT BC! Oh it is so hard to get up and be productive when snuggling with a pet.

Friday I did a run in the Moroccan desert and a hike on Machu Picchu. After that DH and I did some cleaning and chores around the house then we took Benny and Sheba to the vet. Benny’s eye was almost completely healed so we just had to do the drops through the weekend. Sheba just had her monthly acupuncture. Saturday I did my Get Lean workout and a hike on Mt. Fuji then I went to my parents to help them with their taxes. When I got home, Benny and Gunny got into it over a toy. First time in almost a week. I told DH I was going to get one of those signs that says “This many days since the last safety violation.” Sunday was my lazy rest day and this morning was another Get Lean workout.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on FT Bootcamp. That had to be hard to leave Willow when she wanted to cuddle. Hopefully Saturday was busier at the shelter.

Julie Great job on your run in the Moroccan desert and your hike in MP! That's great that Bennys eye was almost completely healed. Great job on GL and your Mt Fuji hike. Oh ugh, that reminds me that I need to get going on my moms taxes. I love your idea of the sign about how many days since the last safety violation. :D

Saturday I took as my rest day since it was our earlier adoption event. It was strange not having any cats to take! We had a great day though. We had 4 older cats adopted. One of them was a super shy one, but it was the most awesome thing I have ever seen. The cat was in the cage terrified until this guy walked up and started talking to him. He started rolling around in the cage and was just in love with the guy. Of course they adopted him. We were all so amazed, it was magical! Sunday I did Step Sync and the ab stacker abs and another adoption event. We only had two adoptions but we were really busy the whole time. This morning was Intensity and I'm taking Spanky to his new home today. I hope he adjusts well! Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Oh my goodness that sounds so awesome to have seen! It was obviously meant to be. Great job on SS plus the ab stacker bonus and Intensity! Good luck to Spanky.

This morning was a Get Lean workout! We got about 5 inches of snow last Thursday, it melted on Sunday and then rained all day Monday so they dogs have been a muddy mess every time we let them out. Who's idea was it to get 4 dogs and have to clean 16 paws off?

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your Get Lean workout! You had me laughing out loud with your comment about cleaning 16 paws. That doesn't sound like much fun at all!

This morning was disc 16 Chest, shoulders and triceps. My right arm is definitely weaker than my left. I'm feeling like I should be doing some extra work on it to try to catch it up. Yesterday when I went to put Spanky in the carrier to take him to his new home he got away from me and then he hid and I couldn't get him. The guy wasn't too happy when I called him, but I wanted to let him settle down. I was able to get him a few hours later though and got him delivered He wouldn't come out of the carrier for awhile, but the guy sent me a picture later of him out and sitting in the cat tree. He was so scared though, I felt so bad. Hopefully he will warm up quickly. Paulie was supposed to leave today, but the girls cat has some kind of skin issue so we are delaying. The vet wasn't sure if it was ringworm or something else. Ringworm is so contagious so I do not want him around that. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on your run in Morocco and hike on Machu Picchu. That is great that Benny's eye is almost healed. Great work too on your Get Lean workout and hike on Mt Fuji and your other Get Lean workout. That is too funny about the sign that you want to get. We need to get going on our taxes too.

Pam That is great about the 4 older cats getting adopted. It is always so good to see. Some people really have a way with animals especially when they are scared. I am glad they adopted him too. Great job on Step Sync and the ab stacker abs.

Julie Great job on your Get Lean workout. Oh yuck that was a bit of snow and then the rain makes it worse. Oh man cleaning 16 paws would be a lot of work.

Pam Good work on disc 16 Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. I have one side that is weaker than the other too. I hope it all works out for Spanky and he gets more comfortable in his new home. Rignworm is contagious so it would be a good idea to keep Paulie with you until it gets cleared up.

Saturday I did the two stretch segments of Lite and the two stretch segments of Step Boss. It was about 50 minutes long so a good stretch. It was another slow day but we did adopt out two of our kittens. Sunday I decided to take as a day off and I really didn't do much of anything but laze around. Monday I did HiiT DWP and then met up with a friend and we went into Vancouver to hang out and go for lunch. This morning I did disc 13 Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. This is my favorite meso cycle. Then I got groceries and then too Zoey for a nice long walk. It was a really nice day here, it almost felt like spring though it is still a little bit cold.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on D16! Are you left handed? I’m right handed and my left arm is weaker than my right on most things. Oh I hope Spanky can come around and warm up to the guy. Hopefully it is not ringworm. That does not sound like fun.

Cheryl Great job on the double LITE stretch segments plus the double SB stretch segments. That does sound like a good stretch. Great job on HiiT DWP and D13! I bet Zoey loves having you available to take her for walks. 29 days till Spring!

This morning I did a run in Iceland and then a walk in Toronto! It was a nice easy walk after a pretty tough run. I’m starting to hit that 2/3 of the way through winter slump. I know Spring is coming but I am so tired of the cold and dark. It has been staying light out later so there is a light at the end of this wintery tunnel.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Wow, great job on your super stretch combo! Great job on DWP and disc 13. I bet Zoey and her owners both love that you take her for walks.

Julie I am right handed and my right side is weaker. Weird, huh? Great job on your run in Iceland and your walk in Toronto! I love that it is staying light later. And as much as I hate the time change thing, daylight savings time is just a couple of weeks away.

This morning was Athletic step and you based abs. The cardio was really hard for me today so I was glad it was short. I also remembered why I haven't done the yoga based abs in so long. I can't even get my legs in lotus position let alone even come close to doing the levitation holds. I also can't do crocodiles! I think the next time that one comes up in the rotation I'll be subbing it out. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Yes Zoey does love to go out for her walks. I am so happy that spring is almost here. It is getting nicer here and it stays light longer so there is the light at the end of the wintery tunnel. Great job on your run in Iceland and walk in Toronto.

Pam Good work on Athletic Step and yoga based abs. I am the same as you, I can't get into lotus position or do the levitation holds. Our friend does appreciate that I take her out for walks to help him out.

This morning was disc 14 Legs. I really liked it but the deadlifts were hard on my back so I subbed them with supermans. Then I got some housework done and then went and walked Zoey. It was a really nice day out and there were a lot of people in the park with their dogs. She was having fun meeting them while we were out walking. Going back home I stopped at the back of our ice rink so she could clean off her muddy paws on the pile of snow from cleaning the ice. There was another dog there so the two of them had a blast playing with each other in the snow. I think we will both sleep well tonight.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on AT and yoga based abs! I struggle with lotus position too. My knee won’t lay flat on my foot in that position. I either have really tight hips or just am not built that way.

Cheryl Great job on D14 legs! Oh how great you got to take her to the park to meet other dogs. I love watching dogs play.

This morning I did a Get Lean workout! It was hard getting out of bed this morning. The dogs were all cuddled up with each other and looked so cute and peaceful.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on disc 14. I find I am having to stretch my back a lot during these Meso 2 leg workouts with such heavy weight. You were smart subbing in Superman's I just love watching dogs play and have so much fun. Getting them worn out is also a big bonus!

Julie Great job on your Get Lean workout! That is so sweet the the dogs were all cuddled up together.

This morning for me was disc 17 legs. The Trisets go by so fast for me! We are supposed to get snow tonight so everyone is freaking out. The schools have all closed already and I'm dreading that I have to go to the grocery store because it will be a zoo. Wish me luck! :D Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on your Get Lean workout. I bet it was hard to get out of bed with the dogs all cuddled up together.

Pam Good work on disc 17 Legs. Good luck with your shopping, I hope it isn't too much of a zoo.

This morning I did Athletic Step. When Pam said she had done that one I remembered that I hadn't done it in a long time so I decided to pull it out. I didn't have to go to work today since our transfer isn't happening until tomorrow. It was weird not going in but I was glad since it was a really nice day out. I did walk Zoey again this afternoon but only a short walk. She goes to scent training on Thursday nights so she will get her exercise in then.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on D17! I hope it is not too bad out. I know places that aren't used to getting snow are not prepared for even a less than an inch.

Cheryl Great job on AS! Yea for nice days and surprises like not having to go into work. Is the scent training for fun or is she training for a job?

This morning I did a run in Portugal and a hike up Mt. Fuji! I am so glad it is the weekend. It feels like it has been a long week and yesterday was a pretty stressful day. I may take off a few hours early to get the weekend started.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on AS. I'm glad it was a nice day for your day off. What is the scent training for that Zoey is going to? Luckily the grocery store wasn't too crazy and I only needed a couple of things so I was in and out really quickly.

Julie Great job on your run in Portugal and your hike ups Mt Fuji! I hope you get to start your weekend early and that it is relaxing.

This morning was supposed to be MMA Boxing, but I don't like that one so I did Rock Em Sock Em Kickbox and the bonus stability ball abs from Butts and Guts. We ended up getting about 2 inches of snow. The ground is pretty warm though and it's really sunny today so everything is starting to melt. I haven't been out yet but the roads outside look like they are dry. It's supposed to be in the 60s this weekend, so at least it won't last long. I got a note from the guy who adopted Spanky and it sounds like he's doing amazing. He said he likes to lay on his leg and bite his fingers :D. Have a great day!

Pam

Last edited:
Julie The scent training is just for fun. She is a retriever so she loves to smell everything. It takes us a while to do a walk. Great job on your run in Portugal and hike up Mt. Fuji. Enjoy your weekend.

Pam The scent training is just a fun thing for her to do. I think they hide treats and then the dogs get to try and find them. Good work on Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox and the bonus stability ball abs from Butts and Guts. Glad that you didn't get too much snow and that it will be gone soon. That is great about Spanky, it sounds like he is fitting in nicely.

Friday I did disc 15 Back and Biceps. Then I went to work. It was a crazy busy day with trying to get the new animals exams and paperwork done and dealing with people coming in and wanting to adopt. Saturday I was really tired so I didn't workout. At work we had an open house so people could come in and take a look around. We had about 120 people come in during the 2 hours we had the open house. We also did a couple of adoptions as well so it was a pretty successful day though it was another really busy one. Sunday I was pooped so another day off. I didn't drink enough water yesterday so I was dehydrated. I did meet up with my mom and brother for lunch downtown and then we went to see a documentary film on the Great Bear Rain Forest in Omni Max. It was narrated by Ryan Reynolds and it was really interesting. My brother went to the Great Bear Rain Forest a couple of years ago and he said it brought back memories of the trip.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.