Prayer Request

Thank You!!

My sweet dear Cathe Friends~

I am truly overwhelmed from all of the kind messages and just feel so very blessed to be a part of this group. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your love, support, friendship and prayers.

I'll keep you posted.
Much love,
Gin:)

Hugs and Prayers

Gin:

I have been praying for you since I read this update after church today. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers, and I am an e-mail or phone call away if you need anything. Blessings for a full recovery.

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Last edited:
Gin,

I can't tell you how sorry I am, but I can tell you that I also believe in the power of prayer. I have come here myself for support and prayers and received overwhelming support for our fellow cathletes. You will definitely be in my prayers and I hope to hear from you soon as to your health. In the meantime, take it easy (as easy as possible).

Cheryl

I absolutely believe prayer can do anything and can carry us through difficult experiences so I will keep you in my prayers! Good luck!

You will be in my prayers. Keep your faith strong. The Lord WILL see you through this time.
Keep us posted & God Bless

Gin,
I so sorry to hear the news. You are a "Cathlete" and I have no doubt you will beat this and come back stronger than ever. Prayers for you and your family. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

I am so sorry

I have a prayer request. I have recently been diagnosed with either ovarian or endometrial cancer. I have an appt with the oncologist tomorrow (Monday), will have surgery this week to remove everything and then most likely chemo after that.
I haven't had any symptoms, so hopefully it is in the earliest stage. It was discovered during hysterectomy surgery last week, which then had to be postponed.

I love my sweet Cathe friends and just wanted to share this with you guys. So many of you I have met in person on the last 2 RTs and what a special group of friends you are!

I believe strongly in the power of prayer. So, any prayers of healing would be appreciated. And..do an extra workout for me, since I can't now! But, I will be back to do STS and IMAX and DM,etc.and I can't wait for that day!

Much love,
Gin :)

Take care and keep us posted.

This is a very loving community and I am sure everybody, including myself, will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

With Love,

Amy

Last edited:
Gin, I was never much of a pray-er before I became involved with Cathe.com but, that has changed! I'll gladly add you to my thoughts and prayers. Healing wishes coming your way.

Gin - You will be in my thoughts and prayers!!! I'm so sorry you are going through this. Please keep us updated! (((HUGS)))

Gin you are one of the sweetest ladies I met on the RT, you have a special place in my heart and you will be in my prayers.

Sending Big {{{{{{{ Hugs }}}}}}}} to you.

Bri.

Gin,
I agree with Bri that you are one of the sweetest, most special people. You and your family will be in my prayers. I know you will feel strength, love, and comfort throughout this because of the prayers and support of all these Cathe friends! I truly believe there is nothing so powerful as prayer. You will get through this; you are amazingly strong in heart, mind, and body!
Much love,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.