Prayer Request

TXGin

Cathlete
I have a prayer request. I have recently been diagnosed with either ovarian or endometrial cancer. I have an appt with the oncologist tomorrow (Monday), will have surgery this week to remove everything and then most likely chemo after that.
I haven't had any symptoms, so hopefully it is in the earliest stage. It was discovered during hysterectomy surgery last week, which then had to be postponed.

I love my sweet Cathe friends and just wanted to share this with you guys. So many of you I have met in person on the last 2 RTs and what a special group of friends you are!

I believe strongly in the power of prayer. So, any prayers of healing would be appreciated. And..do an extra workout for me, since I can't now! But, I will be back to do STS and IMAX and DM,etc.and I can't wait for that day!

Much love,
Gin :)

Oh Gin, I'm so sorry about your news, but will send truckloads of "healing vibes" your way and tons of (((((((Hugs)))))). (I met you at the '07 RT.)

Take care of yourself and please keep us posted.

Gin, I'm so sorry to hear this. You're a super strong and special woman and you KNOW you'll be in our prayers and thoughts!

Gayle

Gin, you and your family have my prayers. And yes prayer does change things.

((((Healing Hugs to you)))))

Gin - So sorry to hear of your news. Take care of yourself the best you can and I will be thinking of you and praying for you.

Gin - many prayers to you. You seem to have a very good handle on it and are being matter of fact...let's get this done, over with, and let me get back to my life! I think that is great. This is a great group of people here when you need prayers and support. I have needed them too - all the best to you in your surgery and recovery. I will pray for that, and for NO chemo. Please continue to keep us posted.

Oh Gin - I too am sorry for your news. HOWEVER - remember your strength!!! I've no doubt that you will come thru everything with flying colors. Yes, of course, prayers for you and your family. Stay strong.

Gin, you have my prayers. My sister in law had endometrial cancer discovered last year at the earliest stage and is doing great so far. In fact her recovery has been amazing to me! I pray you have a similar experience.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.