Old Timer check-in

buffettgirl

Cathlete
I know some of us (pre-Cathe Nation) are still around and posting, but I wonder how many have shifted into lurker mode. I miss so many people who used to be regulars. Any old timers want to check-in just to say hi and let us know what amazing things are going on in your life?

Popping in to say hi! I still post, but not near as much as I used to. Looking forward to hearing from others who are just "hanging out".

I go in fits and starts. I'll post for a couple of days, and then spend a good deal of time just reading posts.

I'm Here! I'm Here! "Old Timer" in the title caught my eye!;)
I don't post as often as I used to, but I'm still here. Just finished a week of my new CTX and am back to running a little bit. I leave today to have my 4th chemo treatment (out of 6)on Thursday at MD Anderson in Houston, but will hopefully feel well enough to do Timesaver in another week.
It's all good and God is good and I plan to kick this cancer to the curb!!

Take care!
Love to all!:D

I'm an old-timer turned mostly lurker too Robin. Just wanting to give a big 'ole shout out to Robin's old peeps! MWAH! Miss you all.

Old-timer checking in. I was at the 2005 Road Trip but haven't posted a whole lot in the past few years. I'm more of a lurker now...

Also mostly lurking, although I post sometimes.

Where's Beloved Heather these days? Anybody know? I used to enjoy reading her posts so much - very inspirational lady.

Stebby

I'm just popping in to support your thread Ms. Robin. I miss some of the old schoolers like Melody, Boybert, Pinky and a few others who are strong, fit knowledgeable women. Just ain't the same any more since Cathenation. See you on the flip side ;)

I'm a new "oldie" (2006)! Thank goodness for FB, where I can hang with my girls who mostly lurk here now.

But here's the most important question: WHERE THE HELL IS SHELLEY???:p;)

I'm an old timer too, and I still post and miss a lot of you guys. I remember almost all of you. Come on back the water is fine.

Janie

Here I am!!!

Oh.....you probably meant that OTHER Shelley. (I know what you mean. I miss her posts too.) :D:cool:

I've been here from practically the start but only post a few times a year. It's fascinating how the dynamics change.

I wonder if gettinfit@42 is our "old timer" gettingfit@38?!?!?!

Shelley

My post count is low - for some reason, it reset itself a few months ago. I have no idea why. I have been around the Cathe forum since it started. I have been at VF since it started (okay, about 2 months after it started). I never posted a lot here, but I have every one of Cathe's workouts including those not in print - except for one not in print and those are old!
I am also around Yayas, the firmlist, yada yada yada.
Barbara P

Here to support your thread, Robin. I started posting in 1999, I am mostly lurking these days. I miss the old days, it's just not the same anymore around here.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.