Old Timer check-in

I've always been more of a lurker than a poster, but I have really gotten into the blogging on this site. I blog much more than I post. :)

After taking a Cathe break, I also wondered what happened to our much beloved Limecat (aka-Shelly)...Used to laugh my rumpus off reading her posts! Anyone remember the pizzy in the Izzy thread?? LOL!

MJ in MN

Hey Robin! I've slipped into more of a lurker mode in the OD, but still post daily with the kettlebell check-in chicks and blog my workouts.

I'm kinda diggin' FB. :)

I'm here, but probably not many remember me. :( I mainly lurk now, too. I certainly do miss some of the great conversations that have come out of this forum. I have gained a huge wealth of knowledge from all you ladies.

Miss ya
Marcia :rolleyes:

Hello fellow old timer's. ;) I have found myself lurking more these days. I spend a lot of time in the workout manager too. Big huggies to all!

Last edited:
Checking in

Robin:

Thanks for starting this thread and the “Peeps check-in” last year. I made some great friends through that check-in and still keep in touch with them every day. Count me in as another one who misses the good ole days of Catheland. I too miss Shelley and Emily and many others.

Susan, it is good to see you again!

Stebby, I am still here. I post occasionally but read quietly most of the time.

Gin, I am wearing your bracelet all the time and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Last edited:
I'm still around as well, even though I have been a lurker since '99. I have been exercising with Cathe since 1995 and have learned so much from this "educated" crowd. I used to have the login name, "Redrocks" but couldn't figure out how to keep it. Does anyone remember, "Honeybunch"? I always think of her at Easter when I see "Peeps":)

I'm here, but probably not many remember me. :( I mainly lurk now, too. I certainly do miss some of the great conversations that have come out of this forum. I have gained a huge wealth of knowledge from all you ladies.

Miss ya
Marcia :rolleyes:

I remember you Marcia!!

HERE!!! :p :D

I still post from time to time. As some of you know, I had the year from hell and just didn't have a lot of time to spend on the forums. When I did have time to post, none of my old timer peeps were around. I still love Cathe, and I still lurk a bit on most days and post when I see something that strikes my fancy, but I miss the old days.

I've been around for a while, I have always just lurked in the OD, but now post regularly in the check-ins.

Hi Robin!! I joined back in 2004 I think, or maybe 2005, when it was Cathe and all the cool chicks. LOL!!!! ;) I lurk these days, until I read something that I just have to offer my .02 on... LOL sheesh what a pain in the neck!

Much easier to post when I was a student... now that I'm actually working... harder to find the time!! ;) Mwah!

Hi Robin! Who you callin old? ;) How are you? Good to see some of the OALers here!! I too am missing miss Shelley and Evily and Kelli and lots of the pre-Cathenation gals. If you're lurking... HI!! :p

Hope you all are doing well. I'm chasing three little boys around this summer. Charlie is already 8 months old!!! And he's quite a little chunk. OK, I'll post a picture ... (the doting mom that I am)...

Attachments

• 100_1620.jpg
    100_1620.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 15
I've been around since 1993-ish, and as you can see from my post count, I haven't lurked much (LOL!). I have been posting sporadically because of my home computer being in the shop for a while, and then because of travel, but otherwise I post, but I guess not as much in the last few months as usual. I guess there are fewer threads that compel me to respond. (Or I'm unmotivated by the fact that there is no 'rank' above Decathlete that I can get to, :p)

It's nice to see some of you here whom I haven't seen post for a while.

By the by: Anyone notice that "Cathenation" is now "THE Cathenation"?

I've been here since 2005, but have been more of a lurker than poster. I usually don't have a lot to add, but have learned a lot!

Sherry

another lurker here!

Hi!

I have been enjoying this forum for years.... but usually quietly read and enjoy all of your posts. You have taught me a lot!! I feel like I know many of you and I really love Cathe and all of her workouts.

Linda

I used to post more often back in 2004 and 2005...I pop in now and then (for instance, today!) but I've mostly always been around. As a lurker, I'm glad to see some old timers who probably have no idea who I am!!! I especially remember the OAL thread, and days when it got so long there was no WAY I could catch up. Where's Mama D, and Shelley? And anyone remember the rest of the Texas girls? I did catch that Laura checked in!!! Glad to see that! Where's Marla, Jess, and the rest???? Anyone still hear from them? OH! And BOBBI!?!?!?! I miss her!

Brandi, I've been lurking since 2004 and 2005 and I was wondering about all those people too....and finsgirl and lunacat and candi and dani and oh so many more. Oh, what about sekcy gymnast? I wonder what she is up to? :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.