Is Cardio Coach getting ready to quit?

Hi Michelle,I just got Volumes 1 to 8:eek: I just can't figure out how to download them, I have never done it:rolleyes::mad: I alread have PP somewhere on my ipod, can't find that one eighter:rolleyes: I am doing really great here:mad:

Hi Michelle,I just got Volumes 1 to 8:eek: I just can't figure out how to download them, I have never done it:rolleyes::mad: I alread have PP somewhere on my ipod, can't find that one eighter:rolleyes: I am doing really great here:mad:
Hi Belinda!! I'm TERRIBLE at explaining how to download the workouts but I promise you it's SO easy!! Coach Sean has a video tutorial on his website that shows you step by step how to do it. You're gonna LOVE your new workouts!!! :D

Here's the link: http://www.cardiocoach.com/support.php#tutorial

Okay you enablers! ;) I just bought Volumes 4,5,7,8! AND somehow this computer idiot figured out how to download and save them!:eek:

Can't resist all you guys good bluff about CC. I downloaded all 9 of them.:(My husband would freak out now.

I ordered the cd's of vol. 3 and 4. Can't beat those prices.

I hope getting a partner is what Coach Sean means. Hate to see this wonderful music and inspiration of his voice be gone forever.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Well I too bit the bullet & ordered everything I didnt already have. I feel like I got a steal tho! LOVE the 10 CD set - I can give the workouts as gifts and keep the instrumentals -

~ I too sent a little note and am hoping he'll jump over here & talk us all off the ledge! LOL

I love Coach Sean!
I too am hoping that there's nothing to worry about. Thanks for the heads up about the sale! :)

Thanks Michelle! I just got Volumes 1,2,6 and 7. I have 3,5 and PP, so that pretty much completes my collection. I'm discovering that I like the shorter workouts too - as something to add on over lunch or in addition to my weight work. I'm training for a century, so these will help a lot! And I *HEART* Coach Sean!

But then you are still missing vol. 4, Christine :p

I love the short workouts too. Vol 7 is still my favorite but I really enjoy 1, 2 and 3 for the days that I do weights or if I just don't feel like a longer run.

It sounds to me like he is only looking for a business partner. It doesn't sound like he is going out of business, just looking for someone to take the business to the next level.

Okay guys, I heard back from Coach Sean. He's NOT quitting and seemed distressed anyone thought he was... I wrote him back and told him that's what his little website message sounded like to me, also!

Then I asked about CC9. Waiting to hear back on that.

Michelle, I totally forgot to order CC9!:rolleyes::mad: How did I miss that one? It was late here in Germany when I orderd! LOL! Do I need the 10 CD set too? LOL!

Coach Sean sent me an email, he is such a nice guy. I couldn’t open the tutorial yesterday! Maybe it’s because I have a German sever?

Okay guys, I heard back from Coach Sean. He's NOT quitting and seemed distressed anyone thought he was... I wrote him back and told him that's what his little website message sounded like to me, also!

Thank you for posting this!

Frankly, I never got the impression from his announcement that he intended to go out of business -- it sounds to me like he's just looking for help!

Belinda, Sean is working on Volume 9 but it hasn't been released yet and there's no word on when it will be. Don't worry, I'm sure there'll be all sorts of commotion when it comes out! :eek: :D

Last edited:
I did it! :D I imported the CC V 2 in iTunes! Now the question is how to I get it from iTunes on my ipot ( I just got it on x-mas)? :mad:The tutorial video was easy to follow, What confused me, I didn’t had a compressed folder(zipped). Who cares, right? It’s in iTunes! :eek: Now I have a headache:rolleyes:

Belinda-the synching from iTunes to your iPod is even EASIER! Once it's in iTunes, when you hook your iPod to the PC (make sure iTunes is already opened), it will AUTOMATICALLY synch it to your iPod.

Gayle

Belinda-the synching from iTunes to your iPod is even EASIER! Once it's in iTunes, when you hook your iPod to the PC (make sure iTunes is already opened), it will AUTOMATICALLY synch it to your iPod.

Gayle

Hi Gayle, thanks you so much for you help! I really don't have a clue what I'm doing:eek: So I don't have to klick on anything, it does everything for me? I just pluck the ipod in my laptop thats it? :rolleyes: Where is Alesia when I need her:rolleyes: She was gonna buy a CC just to walk me through all of this stuff, she is so sweet:D

Belinda

Just wanted to say thank you for this thread! I love Cardio Coach - I take his workouts when I'm travelling, and they are a marvelous way to make the hotel exercise room entertaining. I was missing 1, 3, 8 so I picked those up.

And VERY good to hear that he is not going out of business :D

Glad to hear it!! I would love to know about CC9:)

Hey Shannon-

Thank you for starting this thread. Look at all the new sales Sean has made from this one post! Cathe-ites Rock!!:D

Belinda-yes. When you plug your iPod into the laptop/PC, it will automatically synch anything new that you've added. Just be sure to watch the iTunes screen (at the very top, little rectangle) and it will tell you when it's "okay to disconnect your iPod"!

Gayle

p.s. I'm super happy to hear Sean's update as well. I'm glad we asked, because I know several people got the same impression!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.