Is Cardio Coach getting ready to quit?

Belinda-yes. When you plug your iPod into the laptop/PC, it will automatically synch anything new that you've added. Just be sure to watch the iTunes screen (at the very top, little rectangle) and it will tell you when it's "okay to disconnect your iPod"!

Gayle

p.s. I'm super happy to hear Sean's update as well. I'm glad we asked, because I know several people got the same impression!

Thanks Gayle! You are a lot of help!:eek: The good new about all this, I found my CC press play on my ipod! The bad new is, it's not all in the same place:rolleyes: I am learning a lot about ipods and downloads, lol!
Thanks again,
Belinda

Belinda, the best way to organize the workouts on your iPod is to put each volume in a separate playlist. Again, I don't know how to explain it, but it's VERY EASY to do. You can find instructions in the iTunes help menu. ;)

Belinda, the best way to organize the workouts on your iPod is to put each volume in a separate playlist. Again, I don't know how to explain it, but it's VERY EASY to do. You can find instructions in the iTunes help menu. ;)

LOL! Michelle, you keep saying its very easy to do, if you know what you doing, lol! I will check iTunes help menu out, after my workout! Thanks for all you help!

LOL! Michelle, you keep saying its very easy to do, if you know what you doing, lol! I will check iTunes help menu out, after my workout! Thanks for all you help!
LOL!!! I know, I'm not much help :p :eek:. If you go to the help menu, choose "iTunes help", then type "creating a playlist" in the search box. It really does a very good job of explaining it. Or you can do what I've done in the past -- grab your 6 year old neighbor kid. I don't know what I'd do without the neighbor kid -- LOL!!!!!

LOL!!! I know, I'm not much help :p :eek:. If you go to the help menu, choose "iTunes help", then type "creating a playlist" in the search box. It really does a very good job of explaining it. Or you can do what I've done in the past -- grab your 6 year old neighbor kid. I don't know what I'd do without the neighbor kid -- LOL!!!!!

Michelle, that's funny! I do miss my kids, they used to do it for me. They in the states and I am in Germany never did a download before! Even DH is in the states, my luck! LOL! I will figure it out eventually, LOL!
The good new it's in iTunes, I am listening to CC V 2 right now! Next time you all have CC press play, I can join you! I found it on my ipod under artist! My ipod is a mess, need to put them all in on place:p

I appreciate all your help and Gayl's You guys rock!

For those of you who already own cardio coach workouts - are there some workouts that are better for running than other workouts? (I have a treadmill but prefer to run outside this time of year.) Also, what is the difference between a coached and an uncoached workout (in the box set)?

Thanks!
Lisa

For those of you who already own cardio coach workouts - are there some workouts that are better for running than other workouts? (I have a treadmill but prefer to run outside this time of year.) Also, what is the difference between a coached and an uncoached workout (in the box set)?

Thanks!
Lisa
Hi Lisa!

Volumes 5 and 7 area a MUST for runners/joggers -- they were created with that in mind and they have a faster tempo! I've heard that runners also like Volume's 4 and 6. There's a post in this very thread, I can't remember who posted it, but she's a runner and she listed these volumes as her favorites. At these prices I'd get all of them!! Trust me, you will anyway. Just about everybody who buys one ends up getting them all!! :p :D

ETA that the 10 CD Set contains 2 each of Volumes 1 - 5 -- one CD has the workout with Sean's voice as the coach, and the other CD is the instrumental version without Sean. It's kind of nice for a day when you just want to zone out and do your own thing.

Last edited:
Michelle, I did it:p with the help from Debbie!

That is all I needed to do" go into itunes and look under devices (left side) for your ipod icon and drag cardio coach to your ipod icon." That was easy:p

I didn't get a workout in today, since I been playing around CC most of the day and cleaning my house:rolleyes: I finally got it on my ipod,I am doing the happy dance:eek: Now I have 7 more CC's to download, I am getting lots of practice, lol!

Thanks you Michelle, Debbie and Gayle, I really appreciate all your help! You girls are the best!

Thanks!
Lisa

I run exclusively outside and I use all 8 volumes and Press Play for outside running. I just increase speed if the challenge is hills and I run on the flat.

If you want a shorter workout, vol. 1 and 2 are great for running as is volume 3. I use them to increase my speed and for the days that I don't have enough time for a longer workout. As Michele said vol. 5 and 7 are great and don't need to be modified much. Volume 8 can be modified as well, it is a real killer though with doing 2 8 min. intervals in challenge 2. It completely fries my legs.

My alltime favorite is vol. 7 and I always pull it out if I need a little more motivation.

But I really love and use all of them. The best investment I ever made and I didn't even buy them on sale. I bought them because Michele told me I needed to get them and who can say "no" to Miss Lee :D With the sale now I am getting a few for my friends.

The great thing about the CC workouts is that they are chaptered and you can mix and match and use different challenges from different volumes for a completely new workout.

Just get them all! Now that was helpful, right :eek:?

Last edited:
Would all the workouts also be good for elliptical or is there a specific workout I should get for doing intervals on the elliptical? I'd love to try it. Dealing with a knee injury right now so I can't run for a few months (I'm jealous!). Thanks!

Sandra

Would all the workouts also be good for elliptical or is there a specific workout I should get for doing intervals on the elliptical? I'd love to try it. Dealing with a knee injury right now so I can't run for a few months (I'm jealous!). Thanks!

Sandra
The elliptical is PERFECT!!!! That's my preferred cardio machine and I use it for all of the CC workotus. The workouts are a mix of hills and sprints, both of which are fun to do on the elliptical. Volume 8 is all hills -- it's really hard but it's crazy fun on the elliptical! Honestly, the prices are so low right now that I'd highly recommend getting all of them. You'll get a lot of use out of them, I promise!

Last edited:
Thanks Michelle!

Cool, I just downloaded 2, 3, 4 and I'll go from there. Can't wait to try it tomorrow. Thank you!!

Sandra

oops, edit to say sorry I misspelled your name!

Last edited:
If I buy the CDs, can the workouts be transfered to my Ipod??
Yes!! And Volumes 3, 4, and 6 come with really nice 6 panel CD jackets! And then there's the 10 CD Set that has both the coached and instrumental only versions of Volumes 1 - 5. It's nice having the instrumental only option for days when you just want to do your own thing, and you can't beat the price. ;)

Hi Michelle, I did CC V 2 this morning, loved it:D I burned 588 cal, not bad for a a short run! I can't wait to try them all! :eek:Thanks!

Yes!! And Volumes 3, 4, and 6 come with really nice 6 panel CD jackets! And then there's the 10 CD Set that has both the coached and instrumental only versions of Volumes 1 - 5. It's nice having the instrumental only option for days when you just want to do your own thing, and you can't beat the price. ;)

Thank you so much!!! I just bought the 10 CD pack plus Vol 7:eek: This was a great deal I just couldn't pass.

Hi Ladies: Just wanted to say thank you to those who recommended the cardio coach workouts. I bought volumes 4 through 8 yesterday and am lovin' life! :D A big shout out to Michele for all the cheerleading. (You're so cute!)

Have a great Sunday, everyone.
~Mia

Hi Ladies: Just wanted to say thank you to those who recommended the cardio coach workouts. I bought volumes 4 through 8 yesterday and am lovin' life! :D A big shout out to Michele for all the cheerleading. (You're so cute!)

Have a great Sunday, everyone.
~Mia

Aw-shucks!
7.gif

Enjoy your workouts!! Those are the ones I use the most and I love them, but watch out for Volume 8! It's a killer!! ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.