Is Cardio Coach getting ready to quit?

SRP

Cathlete
Hey, all you CC fans -

There's a red box at the bottom of his home page that asks "do you have what it takes". When you click on it, this comes up:

Based on the overwhelming amount of support I have received over the last 8 years since I sold the first Cardio Coach™ workout, I am driven to fight and keep the vision alive. I believe I have done my part in creating the workouts and have the ability to keep producing workouts but I have taken the company as far as it can go without the business knowledge, experience and resource that is required for it to continue. If you have the resources, business skills and desire to be a part of the Cardio Coach™ team, send me an email and let me know your thoughts on why you believe you can take Cardio Coach™ to the next level. Depending on the amount of responses I receive, I will do my best to reply to everybody. Thank you for your time and continued support.
Best wishes,
Sean

Not only that, but he's shut down his forums, and he's offering ALL his workouts for $4.95 - rock-bottom prices.

This is scary. Coach Sean can't leave us!!!!

I noticed the price cut on the workouts just the other day, but I wonder what's up with this! hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Gayle

It sounds like he is looking for a business manager. He says he knows he can keep making good workouts, but doesn't have the business knowledge to grow the company the way it could be grown. I would guess he's not looking to get out of it, just looking for a partner with some business savvy. I'm trying to be optimistic here. :/

Last edited:
Hi Shannon!

I was wondering the same thing especially with the shutting down of his forum and steep price cuts. I hope and pray it isn't so:(.

I emailed Oprah after her show on weight loss and something about hating the TM. I told her about CC workouts, and added the CCPP info since Jim McLaren (sp?) was on her show a while back. Of course, it probably never got to her. If those workouts could get to her, WOW!!! :eek::eek::eek: Maybe if they get inundated by emails from CC fans, they will give it some thought and get the info to her!!!

WHAT?!?!?!? Coach Sean can't leave us:(:(:(:(:( That would beBAD I'd be more than happy to help, but I don't know what I'm doing in those matters, so I would be completely useless.

There are a few CC's that I am missing, so with $5 prices, I may download them this afternoon, but I don't want him to go away.

Nan:(

I am so sad to hear this...he has been such an inspiration to all of us. I would hate to see him close up shop. :(

Hey, all you CC fans -

There's a red box at the bottom of his home page that asks "do you have what it takes". When you click on it, this comes up:

Based on the overwhelming amount of support I have received over the last 8 years since I sold the first Cardio Coach™ workout, I am driven to fight and keep the vision alive. I believe I have done my part in creating the workouts and have the ability to keep producing workouts but I have taken the company as far as it can go without the business knowledge, experience and resource that is required for it to continue. If you have the resources, business skills and desire to be a part of the Cardio Coach™ team, send me an email and let me know your thoughts on why you believe you can take Cardio Coach™ to the next level. Depending on the amount of responses I receive, I will do my best to reply to everybody. Thank you for your time and continued support.
Best wishes,
Sean

Not only that, but he's shut down his forums, and he's offering ALL his workouts for $4.95 - rock-bottom prices.

This is scary. Coach Sean can't leave us!!!!

Hey, let's not get ahead of ourselves! ;)

But if anyone wants to try CC now is the time!! The workouts are reduced to $4.95 apiece. I'm planning to buy some and give them as gifts.

He also has a great deal going on a 10 CD set. It contains both the instrumental and coached versions of Volumes 1 - 5. I bought one and I'm really enjoying the instrumental versions more than I thought I would. I especially like Volumes 4 and 5!

In case you didn't see it, here's his note regarding the forums. You can find it by going to www.cardiocoach.com and clicking on the "forum" tab.

Dear Friend,
The community forum pages were hosted on another server which was discontinued to save costs. All of the forum data was saved in the event the existing server technology catches up and the forums can be re-installed.
Thank you for your continued support and please keep spreading the love.
See you in the workout,
Sean O'Malley

Last edited:
Recommendations for a newbie to running with no cardio coach experience? I think the budget will allow for 3, maybe 4 downloads.

Recommendations for a newbie to running with no cardio coach experience? I think the budget will allow for 3, maybe 4 downloads.

You'll want Volumes 5 and 7 for sure -- they were designed with the runner in mind ;) -- and they are AWESOME!!! The music in Volume 7 especially ROCKS!!! A friend of mine who runs LOVES Volume 4 (I don't run but I LOVE V4 on the elliptical)!! Volume 3 is also great because 2 of the 3 challenges are sprints. If you click on the individual workouts you'll find a complete written description.
http://www.cardiocoach.com/miva/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=CCPS&Category_Code=cardiocoach

Last edited:
He also has a great deal going on a 10 CD set. It contains both the instrumental and coached versions of Volumes 1 - 5. I bought one and I'm really enjoying the instrumental versions more than I thought I would. I especially like Volumes 4 and 5!

Thanks for the heads up Michele! I just bought it:)
Are you saying they are different than the downloads?
I like to give these away as gifts, but if they're different....Happy Birthday to me:D:p

Hi Cynthia!!

No, the workouts are the same, it's just that you get both the instrumental and coached versions of the workouts. I'm planning to split the set with my sister because she only has one workout -- volume 8. I'm going to give her the coached versions and keep the instrumental CD's for myself. Shhhhh... don't tell her, but I'm going to keep the case, too, and buy little jewel cases for her CDs! :p :D

Last edited:
cardio coach

I have wanted to try cardio coach and you can't beat 5. So I bought 5 and 7 for running. I am debating buying more. Which others do people use for running.

Mary

Oh dear! I am trying not to get too worried! I was doing vol. 8 this morning, just imagining what vol. 9 might be like (four challenges?! :p) and now I am scared!!!! I love Cardio Coach.

Those instrumentals sound neat! I'll have to go check out his site.

Oh dear! I am trying not to get too worried! I was doing vol. 8 this morning, just imagining what vol. 9 might be like (four challenges?! :p) and now I am scared!!!! I love Cardio Coach.

Those instrumentals sound neat! I'll have to go check out his site.

Hey you!! Sorry to hijack the thread -- but check your PM's K!?

Thanks Michelle! I just got Volumes 1,2,6 and 7. I have 3,5 and PP, so that pretty much completes my collection. I'm discovering that I like the shorter workouts too - as something to add on over lunch or in addition to my weight work. I'm training for a century, so these will help a lot! And I *HEART* Coach Sean!

Thanks Michelle! I just got Volumes 1,2,6 and 7. I have 3,5 and PP, so that pretty much completes my collection. I'm discovering that I like the shorter workouts too - as something to add on over lunch or in addition to my weight work. I'm training for a century, so these will help a lot! And I *HEART* Coach Sean!
Hey Christine!! I love the shorter workouts. I think they have some really great challenges! Sometimes when I want a longer workout but I want to keep the challenges short, I do Volumes 1 and 2 back-to-back. I just remove the cool down from V1 and the warm up from V2. It rocks!!!

Man, I would love it if he would offer the instrumental versions as MP3 downloads! I can't really justify paying $40 for the CDs when I already have all the workouts.

And I really doubt he's going out of business. Like Liann said, he's just looking for a business partner.

I emailed Coach Sean to ask what's the deal-i-o and am waiting for a response. I told him we're all worried over here at CatheNation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.