ICE 2...Who's In?

I would be in.
I have trouble with overwhelming background music. I don't like it when you are straining to be heard over the music. Older series don't have this problem but newer ones seems like the sound mix has gotten too loud. I also love the muscle meltdowns. please, nothing called "choreography". Love Metabolic workouts.

I would love to see another band workout like Travel Fit. Also, The Bodyblast series is one of my favorite. I'd love another total body workout
similar to push/pull without too many compound or metabolic moves. Maybe another bootcamp workout that doesn't use the step or shows modifications with out it? Loved the bonus add on abs in ICE and all the pre-mixes. Can't wait to watch the pre-order information.

I would love to see another band workout like Travel Fit. Also, The Bodyblast series is one of my favorite. I'd love another total body workout
similar to push/pull without too many compound or metabolic moves. Maybe another bootcamp workout that doesn't use the step or shows modifications with out it? Loved the bonus add on abs in ICE and all the pre-mixes. Can't wait to watch the pre-order information.

I vote FOR compound moves and metabolic moves as these are key to keeping the metabolism healthy as we age, for getting more muscle groups worked per workout, for keeping the heart rate up, for getting a higher volume of work done per workout: isolated bicep curls and the like cannot achieve this. There are so many total body weight training workouts already in Cathe's workout library. I'm not keen on anymore isolation work.

I don't see how Cathe can possibly satisfy so many different requests: we all looking for different things!

Clare

While I think the Blizzard Blasts were a nice addition, I think an even more intermediate ICE 2 would be great...a very basic Intermediate set with an "old school" flair. I would like some old fashioned step routines similar to your classic Mega Step Blast, some low impact classic floor aerobics (with one exerciser showing a higher impact move), an all floor work workout that makes you want to grab your leg warmers and leotard to do. For strength training I think more classic high rep work using 3-5 lb dumbbells would be great either as a stand alone or as splits or circuits. I envision an Intermediate Blast from the Past series with none of the latest and greatest that are done these days like burpees etc. If not this series maybe this can be your next series! I'd love if the workouts were all no longer than 40-45 minutes in length with that time including the warm up and cool down. While most of us are seasoned exercisers here, some that seek "intermediate" workouts are also beginner (or like me just someone with older joints!) so I think a basic, classic set with no complicated choreography or complex barbell/dumbbell exercises (nothing that requires tons of equipment, just a set basic light-medium set of dumbbells) would appeal to many people and those that have been around here for years (like me) may appreciate a Classics set, it would be a trip down memory lane.

Some old school music would be good too. I always get pumped when I hear Abracadabra in Step Jump & Pump and Paint It Black by the Stones in Step Blast

Last edited:
I have to agree with this, maybe have an option for those who like the music loud. I like to hear the music, but not so much that I cannot hear you.

I would be in.
I have trouble with overwhelming background music. I don't like it when you are straining to be heard over the music. Older series don't have this problem but newer ones seems like the sound mix has gotten too loud. I also love the muscle meltdowns. please, nothing called "choreography". Love Metabolic workouts.

I think in the first series Ice was immediate conditioning, if it's intense conditioning, I will have to think about it.
Everything Cathe does is great, no matter what the level, :)

I would love if a barre workout is included in the new series. Turbo Barre from the low impact series is my favorite and most used barre workout DVD.

Last edited:
View attachment 5839

Feeling excited and inspired to create this...who's in??? Share your ideas and let's make this happen
Hi Cathe!

First, thank you SO MUCH or your workouts, On Demand, and workout blender!!

I haven't posted in so long, but I wanted to just add my request to the list :)

My only request is to please do a new total step video, similar to Rhythmic Step, Step Blast...or even Step Fit. I just did that one today and that is a fun workout!

Looking forward to whatever you do! Can't wait to hear what you will decide!

Take care,

Kim

Cathe, I would love to see another fun step workout. I also have a request....please slow down in your weight lifting--especially for the lower body. What we may lose in cardio we would gain in toning if there was time to use full range of motion. As I am over 40, I just can't lunge at a quick pace. If the reps were slowed down a bit I could use full range of motion and get more out of the exercise.

I would love to see another band workout like Travel Fit. .

I know this isn't really important, but could you return to including background scenery? I don't care for the bare windows look of the last two series. I hope this isn't a thing of the past.

Agree with these suggestions - would also love another Travel Fit workout; all low impact using only bands and great for limited spaces; perhaps include it as a bonus extra workout? Would love to see a beach or park scene in the windows. And great music just goes without saying! Have always loved the "Music Louder" option in some of the older dvds.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.