ICE 2...Who's In?

I would love an ICE 2 !!

I recently have been doing the MTB timesaver premix #4 ( 32 min) about once a week - I love it !
Also LISweat timesaver premix #4 ( 28 min ) is fabulous !!

The only DVD in ICE I don't use at all is the RSKB- I don't like the warm-up ! ( I like KPC -Cardio Conditioning premix so much better ! :) I am too uncoordinated to do the combos. )

CLBB and CUB ( I like the 5 gone premix best since I can not do Bear-crawls) are fabulous !!
TTMLG is great- I would like a little cardio in the warm-up first, but really like this DVD EXCEPT the band part.
I love both the ICY Core workouts especially #1 - NO WRIST PAIN and great workouts !!!!!

A Premix with just warm-up, core work and a LONG stretch would be great too !

I would LOVE ICE2 !!!!:)

Last edited:
  • I would rather have a couple of 10 minute stretches - much like the ICE Ab workouts on each DVD. They could incorporate yoga poses, but wouldn't be yoga workouts - just really nice stretches for our older muscles.
I also would love some longer stretches - love cavoiles1 quote above! I used to rush through the stretches when younger, but now it seems every day something needs some extra attention.

I also am hoping that the "pulse back, pulse in lunges" from the 3/29 live w/o make it in there somewhere-I think they would be a great low impact option to really target the gluten/thighs.

And to add on to my original request for hip thrusts - there are so many options on how I've seen them done (no weight, weight plate, BB, bands, etc.) I would really love to have Cathe work them into a workout because I know she would know exactly how to get in there & get it good!

I'm in! I always did ICE with the blizzard blasts and this option was great to turn the workout from intermediate to advanced. I actually need more cardio, as I have a ton of weight work choices. I build muscle very easily so I don't need as much work, and I am susceptible to shoulder tendonitis. Consequently I agree with the poster who requested less shoulder work. I realize shoulder work is important and I'm not going to debate that here, but the shoulders are worked a lot indirectly in many upper body exercises. Oh, and please no more upright rows or show someone doing an appropriate substitute. I think they are contraindicated for many people. I loved it in Fit Split where you showed an option for the goal post position---just what I was looking for!

I have been fine with your music choices, as long as fake lyrics era is over! I understand licensing music is costly, and I'm okay with electronic unlike other people.

There have been some good suggestions here, and my comments are pretty random!

Thanks for all you do, Cathe. It's impossible to please everyone, but I think you do a good job of providing something for everyone.

Cathe I have not posted in years BUT PLEASE to ICE 2! ICE is one of my favorite series you have ever done! And CTX of course. And Low Impact.

This is a dream come true! I have been hoping and praying that you would do another series like ICE.

I don't like holding two weights for french presses or pull overs. I have weak wrists.

I agree - no crawling around and less impact.

A video like your original Boot Camp that uses no step -- I am thinking about your first Bootcamp video circa 2003.

I second another PHA video. I use that one all the time in my rotation. It is no nonsense and short and really works you out!

Another pyramid workout would be great! I love Pyramid Upper Body in particular.

The step workouts that always make me smile are Step Blast and Rhythmic step. They elevate my mood so much! The music and choreography are incredible,

Another Body Max and IMAX would be great.

Shorter workouts that have longer premixes.

I use a 4 in step most of the time now because I am very petite and at 63 I can't jump like I did. The exception are workouts like Low Max and Step Workout Challenge. I can use 6 in for them.

A rest day workout would be great. Something to do when we want active recovery

How about a resistance band/tubing workout like Travel Fit?

Oh the possibilities are endless! If you could bring back Cedie, Lorraine, Marlo, Mark Moore or Al I would love it. I like having men in workouts not for beefcake but to encourage my husband to get into working out more. I really like Al!

Through the 20 plus years I have done your workouts you can do no wrong. You are the real deal!

So bring on the ICE! I am so ready and now can't wait!

Last edited:
Cathe I have not posted in years BUT PLEASE to ICE 2! ICE is one of my favorite series you have ever done! And CTX of course. And Low Impact.

This is a dream come true! I have been hoping and praying that you would do another series like ICE.

I don't like holding two weights for french presses or pull overs. I have weak wrists.

I agree - no crawling around and less impact.

A video like your original Boot Camp that uses no step -- I am thinking about your first Bootcamp video circa 2003.

I second another PHA video. I use that one all the time in my rotation. It is no nonsense and short and really works you out!

Another pyramid workout would be great! I love Pyramid Upper Body in particular.

The step workouts that always make me smile are Step Blast and Rhythmic step. They elevate my mood so much! The music and choreography is incredible,

Another Body Max and IMAX would be great.

Shorter workouts that have longer premixes.

I use a 4 in step most of the time now because I am very petite and at 63 I can't jump like I did. The exception are workouts like Low Max and Step Workout Challenge. I can use 6 in for them.

A rest day workout would be great. Something to do when we want active recovery

How about a resistance band/tubing workout like Travel Fit?

Oh the possibilities are endless! If you could bring back Cedie, Lorraine, Margo, Mark Moore or Al I would love it. I like having men in workouts not for beefcake but to encourage my husband to get into working out more. I really like Al!

Through the 20 plus years I have done your workouts you can do no wrong. You are the real deal!

So bring on the ICE! I am so ready and now can't wait!
Aquagirl, excellent suggestions!!!I love them all buy the Rhythmic Step. I am a little challenged in that area although I try! To tag on to yours, I would also like to see some core resistance moves to really fire up my abs. Again, great suggestions!

Another thing I would like to mention is the instructions on the bottom of the screen. I would like to have the amount of weight, equipment used and what we are going to do (like Chest Flys, etc.).

I'm working with HiiT series now and the instructions there are about weight only.

Last edited:
Oh gosh, I forgot a really important thing: a count down timer, please. I can’t believe how much I appreciate it when workouts have these. It’s alternately motivating and a good tool to keep me going if I’m starting to flag (I can do anything for another ___ minutes!). Please and thank you!

I would be in heaven with another Spin workout! I Love your spin workouts, Cathe!

And then.... a spin workout with a premix of basic strength intervals added in? That would ROCK!!!!

I also love your low impact hiit workouts! These save me, and the magic you work with these (getting the heart rate up and not jumping around?) are GENIOUS!!!!

I will would also love a few 10 minute yoga based stretch sessions for recovery and flexibility. Maybe even a good foam roll session?

Love you, Cathe! So excited for this!!!

Oh gosh, I forgot a really important thing: a count down timer, please. I can’t believe how much I appreciate it when workouts have these. It’s alternately motivating and a good tool to keep me going if I’m starting to flag (I can do anything for another ___ minutes!). Please and thank you!
Yes!

Can't remember if I mentioned this before but if there could be actual music in this series versus a bunch of instrumentals that would be great.

I would love to see a step cool down like the one in Step Fit, so much fun. The pre-mixes with abs mixed in, such as HIIT Circuit Upper Body and Chiseled Upper Body, are my absolute favorites. ICE is definitely my go to workout series lately, so I am so excited. Every year I can't wait to find out what your new dvds will be. Thank you so much for releasing a new series each year!!! You spoil us.

YES YES YES!!! Metabolic workout - definitely. Muscle Melts combine in a workout or have premixes. Love love the 30ish minute premixes in ICE. More of those please.

How about keeping it all low impact and having a modifier show high impact moves? Would also love it to be lower intermediate level rather than the higher intermediate level of most of the workouts in Ice 1. And minimal equipment would be nice.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.