I love you Cathe but I am tired of waiting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not terrified. We love Cathe. We love SNM. We're grateful for the very existence of Cathe, without whom we'd have to haul our jiggly butts to the gym every day for a decent w/o. What you're seeing isn't terror, it's LOYALTY.

Yep, it's a cult. It's a cult of health & fitness, & I am a proud member.

That's MY opinion. Thanks for giving me the right to post it. :rolleyes:

ITA.

No fear here either. NONE WHATSOEVER!! Well, except maybe a fear of fat. :eek:

After seeing the price on College Video, all I can say is "Thank Goodness" I pre-ordered. I never in a million years would be able to pay that price for a workout series, so I am thankful to have saved tons of money to get a first of its kind series. Sure I would have liked it sooner, but the savings is more important to me then the timing. Without the savings, I would not even have considered the purchase. Am I upset its taken a long time, no not at all. I would rather have a quality product then one that was rushed through to complete just to make a few people happy. Cathe and SNM keep up the great work you do.

As for fear, I'm afraid of the DOMS I'm gong to have once I start STS.

Jean

how STS is available in Collage Video and we haven't received ours yet?

It's not available. Collage has it in their catalog, but it's still a pre-order. They have an estimated availability date of Jan. 7 on their site, but their estimates are always just a best guess, and that may change.

Yeah... like all the other times you put out 41 videos at a time with original music and graphics and the 100 page books you've always done, and the workout managers and nutrition software like you do with every project. I mean... what's the big deal??

Ben

It has nothing to do with having done this 'exact' same project before.

It's about looking at things you've done in the past, and making a realistic timeline. Anyone in production knows how to do this. (It's not like STS is The Titanic...and I'm sure the producers behind The Titanic wanted a realistic timeline, along with updates.)

The choice of some members to hurl insults at other members who ask questions about the project, or give constructive feedback doesn't really change things (and only makes a tense situation worse.)

If you're fine with everything...be fine. But respect the fact that some people have issue with it. Snarky and insulting posts (and the fact that they're allowed to remain on the board) might make the long time members here, 'feel' better, but it just inflames the situation more.

To be clear: I'm not saying that STS should have been done in 1 month or even in 2 years - in fact, they can wait till 2010 to release it, if that's what it takes to get it right.

I'm just asking SNM for a bit more transparency about how long it will 'really' take, or at the very least, fewer announcements asking us to believe that there's 'no idea' of a timeline.

Also, give a better definition of a 'long time' (I'm sure no customers ever thought it would be a year.) I'm not even sure about the credit card rule on charging something with no clear promise of when the product will be delivered...

Anyway...

These are fair requests (for those who view this from purely a business transaction, rather than a 'self-proclaimed cult'.)(I haven't been here long enough to support of refute the 'cult' label...I'm just parroting what some members here have said about themselves.)

Again, I'm sure we'll all love it when it finally comes out (the clips look great), but between the sketchy 'announcements' and more than a few mean-spirited 'fans', the experience really isn't as great as I think it could have been.

Everyone is right about it being a choice to pre-order or not, but from a business perspective it would be a shame for the choice NOT to pre-order due to mistrust of the company practices and mean-spirited fans, to outweigh the desire to have a great product from a pioneer in the fitness industry - and I honestly believe Cathe is just that: A pioneer in the fitness industry who deserves to be represented as such.

Last edited:
Beating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.