forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
Body_Parts_Legs_8457.jpg

Pictured here Cathe and Jenn are doing elevated lunges in the Single Body Part Leg workout. Elevated Lunges strengthen the quads, hamstrings, glutes, and calves. Also, as a single-leg exercise, your core is forced to work in overdrive to maintain your balance.

Pre-Order Cathe's New STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery Workout Program Now At: https://bit.ly/2WDfkdh and Get Free Worldwide Shipping!

I find elevated lunges difficult. They really show up my imbalances and my tight hip flexors. When my right leg is back, I wobble all over the place but I'm OK when my left leg is back. I can only go to 2 risers, and I use lighter weights.

I find elevated lunges difficult. They really show up my imbalances and my tight hip flexors. When my right leg is back, I wobble all over the place but I'm OK when my left leg is back. I can only go to 2 risers, and I use lighter weights.

Exactly Hazlady….that is exactly my problem…I use 1 or 2 risers too, and still wobble :)

My legs love this one … my lower back does NOT. I actually consulted a trainer about this. She checked my form (good) and my lifting weight (also good, about 20lbs). We discovered I have a hip imbalance. So I have to modify this exercise (or my back will scream) and work on evening out my hips.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.