Count Down - Front and Center

okay friends, today at 1pm we will hit just under 18 days! Time is seriously flying so clean it up, beef it up and let's get rockin'! :cool:

OMGosh I am really getting excited now. I know I have been quiet on the forums (darn work, ;)) but please know that I am sooooo looking forward to Disney with all of you. My sister Liz is coming with me (she's from Melbourne Beach, Florida) and she remembers those who went on the Daytona RT and is excited to see you again plus meet all the newcomers too.

Yabba Dabba Disney!!! :D:D:D

OMGosh I am really getting excited now. I know I have been quiet on the forums (darn work, ;)) but please know that I am sooooo looking forward to Disney with all of you. My sister Liz is coming with me (she's from Melbourne Beach, Florida) and she remembers those who went on the Daytona RT and is excited to see you again plus meet all the newcomers too.

Yabba Dabba Disney!!! :D:D:D

Welcome back to the countdown :p We're keeping it real here (well in a Disney/ Cathe Roadtrip wishes come true sort of way!) ha!

I'm super excited to meet your sister! Tell her I said "yoohoo... LIIIZZZZZ... we're coming to get ya!"

I can't believe we are now in the teens in the countdown. Even though I haven't told my children yet, we are counting down the days until July 1st, because it is also my daughter's 7th B-day. Ha ha, if only she knew that I am also counting down to Disney...and that she is going to have the best birthday EVER!!!!!!

She keeps asking if we can go to Friendly's for her Birthday dinner...and I said, we'll make sure we go to the happiest place on earth (hee hee).

Thanks for explaining that; at least I know what to expect in that regard. :) I am SURE we'll all be sweating, especially since the humidity will be in the 90% range (I looked it up online). I hope I can survive the humidity: I'm from Vegas, a super dry climate!

Yeah, there are cameras flying around most of the time :p Honestly, you will notice them at first (especially because it's your first RT) but after you get into the workout and all the excitement the cameras just sorta fade into the background. Plus, you figure out of the many hours they tape only a few minutes make it into the final video. You think you're camera shy now, but just wait. When that video comes out you'll be hoping to see yourself!

As for the makeup-just be yourself. If you wouldn't normally do it then don't bother. We will all end up looking like sweaty beasts anyways! haha!

I am so jealous of all of you. I don't know why I keep watching your countdown along with the New Jersey one. It just makes me want to go even more. You are going to have a blast. I swear if I could figure out a way to be there, I would. :)

Jean

I am so jealous of all of you. I don't know why I keep watching your countdown along with the New Jersey one. It just makes me want to go even more. You are going to have a blast. I swear if I could figure out a way to be there, I would. :)

Jean

You're watching the countdown because we are a family :) It's funny how attached we get to our Cathlete community. It's so nice to have an environment where accomplishment and happiness if fostered and appreciated! You will definetely be with us in spirit my friend...make sure you keep the NJ coundown afloat while im away! ;)

I want a Cathlete shirt! Can you buy those on the website or do you get those at the road trips only? Sorry for the incessant questions.

A new pair of ryka's are on the way!! Going shopping on Friday! I am so excited I can barely sleep! I live in Florida and the humidity is awful in July but all the buildings are well air conditioned....
Tracy

A new pair of ryka's are on the way!! Going shopping on Friday! I am so excited I can barely sleep! I live in Florida and the humidity is awful in July but all the buildings are well air conditioned....
Tracy

What kind of Ryka's did you end up choosing?!!! AHHHH! :D What else are you buying?

In Boston our heat generally comes with high humidity too so i'm used to it... in fact, i'd gladly accept it over the cold rainy weather we have right now! :confused: Oh wait- only 16 more days and i'll be coming to get some!! yeeeeaahhhh, that's right! per cathe- yabba dabba Disney!!

Jenn I got Ryka Endure XT. I bought a pair of Nike pants and shirt today. Hitting the mall again on Friday:). Have you bought anything yet?
Tracy

Jenn I got Ryka Endure XT. I bought a pair of Nike pants and shirt today. Hitting the mall again on Friday:). Have you bought anything yet?
Tracy

I'm hitting the mall Friday too :)! I need a new pair of sneakers. I'm thinking a new pair of Ryka Assist's because my Ryka Revive and Transition will be upset if they have to complete with newer pairs of themselves :)

I probably wont buy any new clothes... I've got Feel Fit Wear coming out of my ears at this point! haha! love it! :p

15 days!!

About 14 days....I've got a little bit of shopping to do, I also need some sneakers. I would love a little bitof color too, but I haven't had any time to lay in the sun. Where did the time go??

You're watching the countdown because we are a family :) It's funny how attached we get to our Cathlete community. It's so nice to have an environment where accomplishment and happiness if fostered and appreciated! You will definetely be with us in spirit my friend...make sure you keep the NJ coundown afloat while im away! ;)

Here I am! Can I join you? I've been terrible about keeping in touch, but I have been following sporadically and...it's certainly not for lack of excitement!!!!

Jean and Jenn,
I like this "family" stuff; I feel like that too. My husband doesn't understand why I like to read the forums all the time. He calls the Cathletes my "imaginary friends". Just wait 'til he sees how "imaginary" all these larger-than-life Cathletes are at Disney!!!!

I can't wait to meet more of you in (15?) days!!!!

Ooohhhh, 14 days! even better!

I'm in for CC-PP on Sunday with you gals. Shall we do it on cycles? (but of course..)

Here I am! Can I join you? I've been terrible about keeping in touch, but I have been following sporadically and...it's certainly not for lack of excitement!!!!

Jean and Jenn,
I like this "family" stuff; I feel like that too. My husband doesn't understand why I like to read the forums all the time. He calls the Cathletes my "imaginary friends". Just wait 'til he sees how "imaginary" all these larger-than-life Cathletes are at Disney!!!!

I can't wait to meet more of you in (15?) days!!!!

OHHHH MISTER! I am WAY to vocal to be imaginary!! I might just hafta ruff him up a little for talkin' smack about the Cathletes! :p

Of course you can join! I've been waiting for your voice here. You gearing up for our big WDW RT? gimme a Y.... gimme an E.... gimme an S!!!

Only 14 more days....does this mean that I will have to change my Avatar with the pink CATHLETE tee and the pink Mickey Mouse ears soon?????

Okay-haven't posted for weeks and now, suddenly.....<someone pull her away from that keyboard!!>

About 14 days....I've got a little bit of shopping to do, I also need some sneakers. I would love a little bitof color too, but I haven't had any time to lay in the sun. Where did the time go??

Not sure where June 1st through 15th went, but i have no issue with 16 through 29 following right behind it! :p After that it can slow down a bit if it wants to :cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.