Count Down - Front and Center

Can I jump on CC-PP Wagon too? I might have to do it on Saturday though, Sunday is usually my rest day and I work at the gym that day.

I love all the chatter...some very talkative imaginary Cathletes on here today.

Can I jump on CC-PP Wagon too? I might have to do it on Saturday though, Sunday is usually my rest day and I work at the gym that day.

I love all the chatter...some very talkative imaginary Cathletes on here today.

ABSOLUTELY! CC-PP wagon just came to a screeching HALT for you to hop on!

but don't trust me... im not sure if i'm really real :confused: lol!

ABSOLUTELY! CC-PP wagon just came to a screeching HALT for you to hop on!

but don't trust me... im not sure if i'm really real :confused: lol!

Thanks for letting me hop on...can't wait to press play! BTW, less than 14 days....YIPPEE!!!!!!

Okay... let's just stop and look at this for a second here.... it is ALMOST TIME! This countdown is going to take a serious turn for the crazy next week! I'm talking confetti, sparklers, party arms.... :D

"Hi Disney, this is Jenn... just calling to give you a WHOOMP there it is! Cathletes are headed your way!"

Don't know for sure Laura, but as far as i'm concerned there can never be enough! (well, except for at dinner! Foodie's like me take the more for me attitude when it comes to that! lol!) :p

Has everyone made their reservation for the Magical Express? It's free but you have to call ahead and make a reservation. See SNM's post sticky at the top of this forum for info.

Also, CRITICAL. If you are flying in on Friday and using the Magical Express; be sure to have your 1st workout outfit in your carry-on as you may not get a room (or your bags) until after check-in at 4:00 pm!!

Did I say that I am EXCITED!!!

Okay... let's just stop and look at this for a second here.... it is ALMOST TIME! This countdown is going to take a serious turn for the crazy next week! I'm talking confetti, sparklers, party arms.... :D

"Hi Disney, this is Jenn... just calling to give you a WHOOMP there it is! Cathletes are headed your way!"

:D:D:DLOL - Happy Friday!

Yep, got my magical express reservation and got the tags in the mail. Just thought I'd pass this along...My friend told me that there is a Disney app for the Droid, iPhone and Blackberry. It tells you the waiting time for the rides at (I think) all of the Disney parks. I haven't downloaded it yet, but will today.

magical express- check! I've been having nightmares about my suitcase getting lost though!

Rest easy on the lost luggage-----FeelFitWear will be there so we can re-stock!! Besides, I'll be there early so if anyone needs an emergency work-out outfit-just find me; I'll have plenty (as I can't seem to narrow down what I want to take, I expect I will have a few extras!!)

NO NIGHTMARES ALLOWED!!! Your Cathlete friends (the imaginary ones) have got you covered!

Just completed the second week of the June Rotation, feeling it today...love the DOMS. CC-PP Yesterday...need the rest today. 12 days until Disney!!

My entire body is sore today... even my toes ache :eek: but...this round of STS is drawing to a close, my suitcase it almost ready to zip shut and Disney is in sight!

Challenge for the next 11 days my friends- a CLEAN diet. If you think your diet is already clean.... try to make it even CLEANER!

(Laura- this means no cheetos! lol!)

We must be top notch... lots of strength needed in WDW! Power it up peeps! :p

I started week 3 of the June rotation, so Meso 3 for me. Today's workout felt good...but I am must concentrate on SUPER clean eating (Jenn, you are right). Last 11 days until Disney, this is crucial!!

Only carbs before and after workout...the rest of the day - lots of protein, some fats!! Let's get ready ladies for the happiest place on earth!!!

I had to check the calendar, really only 11 days left? Yippee so excited! My shoes are being delivered today....after that I am ready to go!!!!!
Tracy

I had to check the calendar, really only 11 days left? Yippee so excited! My shoes are being delivered today....after that I am ready to go!!!!!
Tracy

I broke down and bought a new pair of sneakers too! I did get more Ryka Revive's after all. This time the Revive 3. Figured I love the Revive and Revive 2 so much I might as well give the newbies a try! :cool: Hopefully i can get everything packed this week so that there are no extra stressers next week... smooth sailing!

11 days... techinically less than that now ;)

You can get one on shopcathe.com... or zazzle.... or at the roadtrip! and i MUST change up your statement a little.... should have been " I NEED a Cathlete shirt!" lol :p

Yes, I DO need one! LOL I think I will wait until the road trip. Less than 10 days until I fly to Orlando! Yay!

My entire body is sore today... even my toes ache :eek: but...this round of STS is drawing to a close, my suitcase it almost ready to zip shut and Disney is in sight!

Challenge for the next 11 days my friends- a CLEAN diet. If you think your diet is already clean.... try to make it even CLEANER!

(Laura- this means no cheetos! lol!)

We must be top notch... lots of strength needed in WDW! Power it up peeps! :p

"BOO Button"!!!

OK, I actually gave up the Cheetoes years ago, but I can't give up the Mexican Food!

Let's face it; I just can't eat totally "clean". I do really well, most of the time. I'm always striving to do better, but I have teenagers and live in a house full of males. I also spend horrendous hours at a high stress job where people bring lots of goodies. Biggest issue: I'm a foodie. I love gourmet food and anything ethnic. I also love red wine. I just don't have the willpower to give up some vices (nor do I want to!)

Soooo...I will just continue to do really well, most of the time, and I will continue to really, really enjoy it when I don't do well!!

(Maybe I will look at you "clean" girls in 11 days and you can give me the motivation to give up my vices.....but right now I'm thinking I don't spend enough time in a bikini to make it worth the sacrifice!!!)

You're not alone: I don't eat completely clean either. I have one cheat meal per week where I eat whatever (within reason, usually sushi) and how much I want, I eat microwaveable meals (like Lean Cuisine or Weight Watchers), and eat the occasional cookie or chips. This is supposed to be a lifestyle, and if we have to eat clean (which I interpret as never eating processed foods), we will never be able to sustain it over the long term. So I follow WW and keep within my points range and hope for the best.

"BOO Button"!!!

OK, I actually gave up the Cheetoes years ago, but I can't give up the Mexican Food!

Let's face it; I just can't eat totally "clean". I do really well, most of the time. I'm always striving to do better, but I have teenagers and live in a house full of males. I also spend horrendous hours at a high stress job where people bring lots of goodies. Biggest issue: I'm a foodie. I love gourmet food and anything ethnic. I also love red wine. I just don't have the willpower to give up some vices (nor do I want to!)

Soooo...I will just continue to do really well, most of the time, and I will continue to really, really enjoy it when I don't do well!!

(Maybe I will look at you "clean" girls in 11 days and you can give me the motivation to give up my vices.....but right now I'm thinking I don't spend enough time in a bikini to make it worth the sacrifice!!!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.