Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

Count Down - Front and Center

Discussion in 'Disney World, Orlando, FL - July-1-11 thru July-4-' started by dreamyjeanie, May 11, 2011.

1. dreamyjeanie Cathlete

2. dreamyjeanie Cathlete

Ok, I got tired of scrolling through the pages to get to the counter so I made it its own thread. Easy to find now. :)

3. jdimascio Cathlete

Wow, only 1203 hours until Disney....YAY!!

4. AYLE09 Cathlete

Fine by me!! Here I am- with a new avatar photo for an updated countdown!

49 DAYS TO GO!!!

5. AYLE09 Cathlete

CALLING ALL DISNEY ROADTRIPPERS.... time for a HAPPY DANCE! :D 45 days to go!!

wait... should I start packing?!! :p

6. Cathe Friedrich Administrator

WOO HOO

Just 45 days to go!!!! Laugh, sweat, and play!!!! I hope Mickey is getting in shape for our 30 minute workout on the Sunday during the RT...

(singing...Oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind hey Mickey...)

7. Cathe Friedrich Administrator

Who's thinking of auditioning?

Just curious if anyone is considering auditioning for Cycle Max. If you have any questions, let me know :) No worries on this. Just looking for shiny happy people with good endurance and basic indoor cycling experience :D

8. AYLE09 Cathlete

There's just nothing to consider Cathe- OF COURSE I WANT TO!!! :p As much as it seems intimidating to audition for my "superstar fitness role model" anyone who has ever met you knows that you just create such a happy, comfortable atmosphere that the tummy butterflies can surely calm themselves down! YIPPEEEEEEE!

9. kikster Cathlete

I would LOVE to audition...only if by "basic" indoor cycling experience you mean "none" :p . I love cycling, just have never done it indoors :confused: . Oh well :( , maybe one day there will be auditions for something that I at least have "some" experience

10. THARTMAN Cathlete

Hi Cathe!! I am thinking about it! I love spinning it has really helped me with my weight loss!
    Tracy

11. jdimascio Cathlete

I am definitely considering it...before I was married and had kids I would spin a ton. Then I lost access to a gym, so I was always working out from home. Now that I work at a gym, I have access to a spin bike, so I have been doing it again and loving it!! I can only imagine what your DVD has to offer, it's going to be fabulous. And since you are high tech and offer it as a download I can actually take it to the gym, connect my ipod and it shows up on the spinning bike screen.

I am getting so excited for the trip, this is an unexpected bonus...so not only am I excited, but nervous. It's all good though...

12. auntiebev Cathlete

Audition question

Hi Cathe,

I was just wondering what the format of the audition would be? Will it be an actual class with you or will it be done individually?

13. AYLE09 Cathlete

Good Question Bev! Will we actually be spinning in the audition? Who knows- we may be walking blind into some sort of killer bootcamp! :eek: lol!

14. AYLE09 Cathlete

p.s. 44 days!!

15. jdimascio Cathlete

OMG...44 days, really? Time is whipping by!!! Can"t wait to meet all of you!

16. AYLE09 Cathlete

BACK AT YA JENN!

17. AYLE09 Cathlete

43 days cathletes! Now, let's consider this... we have 43 days to clean up our acts (where necessary :p), 43 days to finish up our current rotations (crunch crunch!) and most importantly.... 43days to pack! lol! :D okay, so maybe we don't need 43 days to pack. I'm just getting really anxious!

So my friends- get rid of those treats that you KNOW shouldn't be in your kitchen! When Cathe tells you to jump higher, reach bigger and go longer do it with a smile.... and maybe give Mickey a quick call just to let him know what he is really in for! ;)

Cathletes- STRONG, ENTHUSIATIC, LOYAL,FEARLESS .... yeah- that's right!

18. livviesmom Cathlete

Thanks Jenn

Thanks Jenn for the great pep talk. :) I really needed this to get my butt in gear.

Last edited: May 19, 2011
  19. dreamyjeanie Cathlete

You forgot 43 days to SHOP!. You know you're going to need some new workout clothes.

20. AYLE09 Cathlete

Ohh, good thinking! Now I'm down to 42 days to shop! What to get ... What to get?!