Count Down - Front and Center

CALLING ALL DISNEY ROADTRIPPERS.... time for a HAPPY DANCE! :D 45 days to go!!

wait... should I start packing?!! :p

WOO HOO

Just 45 days to go!!!! Laugh, sweat, and play!!!! I hope Mickey is getting in shape for our 30 minute workout on the Sunday during the RT...

(singing...Oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind hey Mickey...)

Who's thinking of auditioning?

Just curious if anyone is considering auditioning for Cycle Max. If you have any questions, let me know :) No worries on this. Just looking for shiny happy people with good endurance and basic indoor cycling experience :D

There's just nothing to consider Cathe- OF COURSE I WANT TO!!! :p As much as it seems intimidating to audition for my "superstar fitness role model" anyone who has ever met you knows that you just create such a happy, comfortable atmosphere that the tummy butterflies can surely calm themselves down! YIPPEEEEEEE!

Just curious if anyone is considering auditioning for Cycle Max. If you have any questions, let me know :) No worries on this. Just looking for shiny happy people with good endurance and basic indoor cycling experience :D

Cathe Friedrich said:

I would LOVE to audition...only if by "basic" indoor cycling experience you mean "none" :p . I love cycling, just have never done it indoors :confused: . Oh well :( , maybe one day there will be auditions for something that I at least have "some" experience

Hi Cathe!! I am thinking about it! I love spinning it has really helped me with my weight loss!
Tracy

I am definitely considering it...before I was married and had kids I would spin a ton. Then I lost access to a gym, so I was always working out from home. Now that I work at a gym, I have access to a spin bike, so I have been doing it again and loving it!! I can only imagine what your DVD has to offer, it's going to be fabulous. And since you are high tech and offer it as a download I can actually take it to the gym, connect my ipod and it shows up on the spinning bike screen.

I am getting so excited for the trip, this is an unexpected bonus...so not only am I excited, but nervous. It's all good though...

Audition question

Hi Cathe,

I was just wondering what the format of the audition would be? Will it be an actual class with you or will it be done individually?

Hi Cathe,

I was just wondering what the format of the audition would be? Will it be an actual class with you or will it be done individually?

Good Question Bev! Will we actually be spinning in the audition? Who knows- we may be walking blind into some sort of killer bootcamp! :eek: lol!

43 days cathletes! Now, let's consider this... we have 43 days to clean up our acts (where necessary :p), 43 days to finish up our current rotations (crunch crunch!) and most importantly.... 43days to pack! lol! :D okay, so maybe we don't need 43 days to pack. I'm just getting really anxious!

So my friends- get rid of those treats that you KNOW shouldn't be in your kitchen! When Cathe tells you to jump higher, reach bigger and go longer do it with a smile.... and maybe give Mickey a quick call just to let him know what he is really in for! ;)

Cathletes- STRONG, ENTHUSIATIC, LOYAL,FEARLESS .... yeah- that's right!

Thanks Jenn

Thanks Jenn for the great pep talk. :) I really needed this to get my butt in gear.

43 days cathletes! Now, let's consider this... we have 43 days to clean up our acts (where necessary :p), 43 days to finish up our current rotations (crunch crunch!) and most importantly.... 43days to pack! lol! :D okay, so maybe we don't need 43 days to pack. I'm just getting really anxious!

So my friends- get rid of those treats that you KNOW shouldn't be in your kitchen! When Cathe tells you to jump higher, reach bigger and go longer do it with a smile.... and maybe give Mickey a quick call just to let him know what he is really in for! ;)

Cathletes- STRONG, ENTHUSIATIC, LOYAL,FEARLESS .... yeah- that's right!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.