Count Down - Front and Center

Will I look a different shade of orange if I stand next to you during the RT?

I will volunteer my services for french braids if anyone is interested!!!

Not sure my sneakers would look cute with my sundress, but I guess I could start a new fashion trend.

Where is my audition form? Do I need to be part of a special Imaginary Cathlete Friends Group?

Hold up- insert mental image of you - in a sundress with orange skin and sneakers. lol! I think that's awesome! It is Disney after all!

All these preparation talks are making me anxious and I'm not even going. Does that mean I should start packing for NJ now, lol? No seriously, try not to get too worked up about getting ready. It all seems to fall into place. Just make a list and if you forget something, you can usually make do (except shoes-make sure you pack the shoes).

Oh how I wish I could join all of you wonderful Cathletes in Disney. I've even been looking at last minute deals to see if I could sign up at the last minute if there was still room. Anyone got room for a stow-away? Oh well, New Jersey will be here before I know it and I will get my road trip fix then. Hopefully New Jersey will hold me over until the next one is announced.

Hope you all have a great time,

Jean
The official Road Trip Addict

Jean!!!
There's still room! (And I happen to know where you could get a great deal on airfare!!!)
YOU, of all people, shouldn't miss an RT and ruin a perfect record!
Come with!!!
Laura

Will I look a different shade of orange if I stand next to you during the RT?

I will volunteer my services for french braids if anyone is interested!!!

Not sure my sneakers would look cute with my sundress, but I guess I could start a new fashion trend.

Where is my audition form? Do I need to be part of a special Imaginary Cathlete Friends Group?

You might look a different shade......here's the picture: me (orange hair, messy and too long), Jenn D (orange skin) and Jenn A (orange sundress).

And if you are on here talking to me....you are definitely one of my Imaginary Cathlete Friends!

Jean!!!
There's still room! (And I happen to know where you could get a great deal on airfare!!!)
YOU, of all people, shouldn't miss an RT and ruin a perfect record!
Come with!!!
Laura
Breaking my perfect record is killing me. But the problem with the airfare is that it's a holiday weekend and then there is the problem of being able to afford a room. Oh well, its not like I won't be attend others.

Jean

Hi Jean- We aren't really going to Disney- it's all imaginary!! I swear! So, in my opinion your perfect record is safe!

And you know what- we are totally gonna blow the roof off in Cathe's gym! Jersey needs to watch out! HERE WE COME! :cool:

You might look a different shade......here's the picture: me (orange hair, messy and too long), Jenn D (orange skin) and Jenn A (orange sundress).

And if you are on here talking to me....you are definitely one of my Imaginary Cathlete Friends!

Wait- if we all get to be imaginary can I be a unicorn for today? Pretty please?

Yes! And I get to look like Malibu Barbie!

(Jenn D...you can still do that just by standing next to me---the short, pale girl---at the RT---)

If you get to be Malibu Barbie then I get to be Cathe. Cathe is so much cooler than Malibu Barbie anyway! lol! :p

people- Disney- a week away!!!!!!

Great...I will be the 5 foot 8 Umpa Lumpa standing next to Malibu Barbie and a unicorn. Can't wait!

BTW, less than 8 days!!

Great...I will be the 5 foot 8 Umpa Lumpa standing next to Malibu Barbie and a unicorn. Can't wait!

BTW, less than 8 days!!

no- that actually works- umpa lumpa means chocolate factory. I heard a rumor that Malibu Barbie and unicorns are really intrigued by that lickable wallpaper! Totally saves on calories! (i swear i haven't seen that movie in decades!)

I haven't seen that movie in ages either (said the mom of 4 young children), but for some reason I am now craving an everlasting gobstopper...hmmm!!

Maybe Cathe should put some of the lickable wallpaper in the rooms were we are working out....just in case we need a little sugar to help push us through!!

It's now less than 5 days away when I board my flight! When should I start packing? Maybe I should start earlier than when I usually start, which has always been the night before.

Sherry

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.