Count Down - Front and Center

Thanks for the reminders, Jenn....you are right, time to "step" it up. Did a little workout blender mix this morning with some of my favs, IMAX 3, Intensity and MIC. 75 minutes of Step madness!!

Is it now 40 days to Disney?? I can't wait to meet everyone and workout with Cathe and my fellow "Cathletes" This road trip is going to be so much fun. I haven't been on a real vacation in a long time. Woo HOOOOOOOO

Clearly I can skip my countdown post today.... now that we are at 39 days! Yup- you read that right cathletes!! Officially in the 30's!!!!!! :D

Are you almost ready to be with the happiest group on earth... in the happiest place on earth?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

OMG I am getting soooooooooooo EXCITED!!!! This is a DREAM vacation come true. A weekend of CAthe, workouts, and Cathletes, and a week with my family at the most magical place on Earth!!! I think I've died and gone to heaven

Jennifer? Did you go to the Woodland's trip? I was there. You look familiar! I don't get on the Forums as much as I would like to... I'm a Facebooker! EEK!

YAY!! I can't wait for the audition! TOTAL BLAST!!! :p

get ready- 37 days to go!!!!

yes maam! The Texas trip was so great! I'm on the forums AND facebook way too much! lol! my iPhone makes it way too easy :p

what is your favorite Texas RT memory?

Jennifer? Did you go to the Woodland's trip? I was there. You look familiar! I don't get on the Forums as much as I would like to... I'm a Facebooker! EEK!

Ready? um, WHOLE WORLD OF YES! (I reserve the right to change my mind on days that I indulge in bad treats :D )

I checked the forecast- everyday is dreamy with a 100% chance of sweat! :p

36 days...a little over a month!! Are we ready??? When can we start looking at the forecast?

As of 1pm today we will be at 34 days!! Let's rock it Cathletes!!

Attachments

• image-2934170517.jpg
    image-2934170517.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
31 days...so it's about one month away!! Time to step it up, Cathletes!! Need to start shopping for some cute workout clothes!

We have MADE IT TO THE 30 DAY MARK!!!!

What's on your fitness agenda to get you ready?

You know those checklists we are all so fond of? Start making some! it's almost time!

We have MADE IT TO THE 30 DAY MARK!!!!

What's on your fitness agenda to get you ready?

You know those checklists we are all so fond of? Start making some! it's almost time!

ACK...I don't know. I just finished Asylum. The June rotation looks pretty good!

Hotel Reservations

Time is running out to take advantage of our group rate discount for our reserved hotel rooms, so make sure to make your reservations if you haven't already done so.

I have two weeks left of my ChaLEAN Extreme rotation, after which time I will focus exclusively on Cathe workouts: 4 Day Split, more specifically. I did the Boot Camp workout from 4 Day Split last night ( card pre-mix) as an add-on. Tough but fun! Hope I can keep up with all the other Cathletes on my first road trip: I'm nervous but excited. Also hope I survive that Saturday with three workouts in one day! Eek!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.