Count Down - Front and Center

I am starting the June rotation tomorrow, I am excited about changing things up a bit. BTW....25 more days!

AYLE09 said:
You'll do great! Cathe feeds us well!! So, we rest, replenish, hydrate and then back to it we go! And it feels AWESOME!!

Yay! Sounds great! Only 21 days until I fly to Orlando on the 30th!

Not packing yet but have been pulling out workout clothes to see what I need to purchase.... I really need new Rykas..... My son(he's 4) is really excited today he moved me off my step because "he needs to practice for Cathe". I am creating a monster. LOL
So excited to meet everyone!!!
Tracy

the excitement is getting uncontrollable!! Lately i've noticed that i'm humming Disney tunes.... uh oh! :p

Awesome first week of the June Rotation DONE! :p

2nd week of June Rotation DONE! :D What's up for tomorrow?

I'm thinking CC-PP tomorrow/next Sunday since I won't be able to do it the last weekend of the month...hmm:eek: Why? Too much to do that weekend! :p Why B/C we're going to DISNEY- Cathe Style, woo-hoo!

Getting close RT peeps ;)

254387_2071762962758_1505407396_2341394_3412134_n.jpg

Disney Event - Cathe.Com

Question about road trips in general: I have noticed that there are many clips of people working out at previous road trips. Do they film the entire workouts? I am kind of camera shy so wondering if I should wear makeup, etc., to make myself look as decent as possible while sweating? LOL

Starting week 2 of June rotation...less than 19 days to go!

Jenn - I'll confess, my son learned that song for his Pre-K graduation, but he keeps singing...wonder why???

Let's keeping going strong, Ladies...July 1st is approaching!

Yeah, there are cameras flying around most of the time :p Honestly, you will notice them at first (especially because it's your first RT) but after you get into the workout and all the excitement the cameras just sorta fade into the background. Plus, you figure out of the many hours they tape only a few minutes make it into the final video. You think you're camera shy now, but just wait. When that video comes out you'll be hoping to see yourself!

As for the makeup-just be yourself. If you wouldn't normally do it then don't bother. We will all end up looking like sweaty beasts anyways! haha!

Question about road trips in general: I have noticed that there are many clips of people working out at previous road trips. Do they film the entire workouts? I am kind of camera shy so wondering if I should wear makeup, etc., to make myself look as decent as possible while sweating? LOL

Im in for CC-PP next Sunday! in fact- it's already on my June schedule for the 18th and 25th. This months challenge is 15,000 workout cals burned. Seemed steep at first but as of now i'm already at 7,082! Gonna kick June's skinny butt!

p.s.- "DISNEY- Cathe Style" rocks my world!! :D

2nd week of June Rotation DONE! :D What's up for tomorrow?

I'm thinking CC-PP tomorrow/next Sunday since I won't be able to do it the last weekend of the month...hmm:eek: Why? Too much to do that weekend! :p Why B/C we're going to DISNEY- Cathe Style, woo-hoo!

Getting close RT peeps ;)

254387_2071762962758_1505407396_2341394_3412134_n.jpg

Disney Event - Cathe.Com

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.