forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This is a video clip from Cathe's STS 2.0 Legs Workout. This DVD includes two complete single-body part routines. Each of the two workouts, Legs, and Shoulders, will stay focused on one single body part to completely fatigue that muscle group. You will hit the muscle from all angles with weighted exercises as well as with exercises that use your own body weight or rubber resistance. Appropriate rest periods will be taken between exercises so that you can maximize the number of heavy reps that you can complete. This type of training gives you the opportunity to focus entirely on that muscle group to give it the time and intensity that it needs for muscle growth. Premixes included will mix the two body parts together for an additional split body parts training option. Bonus exercises are also included for additional workout variety.

*Pre-Order Cathe's New STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery Workout Program Now At: https://bit.ly/2WDfkdh and Get Free Worldwide Shipping!

This looks delightfully wicked! I love the use of loops and gliders. And Cathe’s leggings are gorgeous with that teal tank top. Al looks most handsome in his teal tank top. Nice to see him wearing color instead of black or grey.

I love the Boss Loops but I miss those TPE firewalker loops that Cathe introduced around the time of the Low Impact Series. They came in pink, green and blue and were a bit wider and thicker than the current firewalker loops she sells. My blue one lasted me a long, long time and I think it finally snapped last year during an aggressive leg day. The Boss Loops don’t really work good around my ankles when doing the moves in To The Max and Cross Fire

Last edited:
Oh, this looks so thorough. Bands, firewalkers, sliders, hip thrusts, everything in use, all muscles hit from every direction. This is truly worthy of the STS brand—this workout and this series. I knew Cathe would WOW me, and she has exceeded my expectations. Can’t wait, and so happy the waiting is almost done.

Oh, this looks so thorough. Bands, firewalkers, sliders, hip thrusts, everything in use, all muscles hit from every direction. This is truly worthy of the STS brand—this workout and this series. I knew Cathe would WOW me, and she has exceeded my expectations. Can’t wait, and so happy the waiting is almost done.
One thing is certain - Cathe’s workouts never disappoint.

This looks delightfully wicked! I love the use of loops and gliders. And Cathe’s leggings are gorgeous with that teal tank top. Al looks most handsome in his teal tank top. Nice to see him wearing color instead of black or grey.

I love the Boss Loops but I miss those TPE firewalker loops that Cathe introduced around the time of the Low Impact Series. They came in pink, green and blue and were a bit wider and thicker than the current firewalker loops she sells. My blue one lasted me a long, long time and I think it finally snapped last year during an aggressive leg day. The Boss Loops don’t really work good around my ankles when doing the moves in To The Max and Cross Fire
Thank you for your honest feedback

Seeing this clip makes me glad I found a 50 pounder to use! And I can make it 5 lbs heavier with my add on weights. I love it when my investment will pay off. It is awesome that Cathe continues to encourage lifting heavy weight. I finally am reading Next Level by Dr Stacy Sims and she debunks the myth that as we age we should do less lifting. Fortunately I was already doing lots of heavy lifting with the help of Cathe and her crew.
By the way, I should thank whoever suggested Dr. Sims book. I saw it in these forums once and wrote it down. I'm utilizing some of the the new knowledge I've gained from it and I'm sharing some with my coworkers. One of them immediately bought the book.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.