Cathe's Greatest Hits?

DVD idea: One workout I love to do is HIIT 40/20 + Intensity Hiit Hi, Lo and Bootcamp

Another is: To the Max 30/20 HIIT + To The Max Triple Tabata + Cross Fire Triple Tabata

Another is: A mix and match of all the tabata segments and or all the HIIT segments to create your own workout.

Another would be a DVD with all of your core/ab segments.

I second this suggestion.

DVD idea: One workout I love to do is HIIT 40/20 + Intensity Hiit Hi, Lo and Bootcamp

Another is: To the Max 30/20 HIIT + To The Max Triple Tabata + Cross Fire Triple Tabata

Another is: A mix and match of all the tabata segments and or all the HIIT segments to create your own workout.

Another would be a DVD with all of your core/ab segments.

I missed this post first time around, but I love the idea of a Hiit compilation! I've recently been revisiting STS Plyo legs, and I love these workouts -- plyo footage from these workouts would be great to reuse as well.

I'd also love a plank and gliding core compilation which included Plates and Weights!

ETA: I did the best Cathe mish-mosh a few days ago and plan to do it again.

1)Warm up and plyo tabata and firewalker tabata premix from Crossfire (Premix #5)
2)30/20 Hiit premix from To The Max (Premix #13 minus warm up and cool down)
3)Tabatacise all 5 levels (without step recoveries -- I chaptered through them)
Cool Down from Tabatacise

The total was around 70-75 minutes (since I did only one warm up and one cool down). It would be great to have this all on one workout!

Last edited:
This is a version of a Body Max 3, done low impact style:

Step, Jump, & Pump warmup & step combos, 22 min.

Low Impact Series, Low Impact challenge step blasts part, 11 min.

Xtrain series, Low Impact HIIT floor portion, 14 min.

Travel fit cardio & leg toning sections only, 12 min.

4 Day Split series Kickbox abs, 9 min.

the original IMAX stretch, 6 min.

The bonus 20 min. workout would come from the 4 Day Split series, I got these exercises from the upper body premix: 2 sets of 1 arm rows & pushups, 5:05 min. + Shoulders, triple play, 2:07 min. + shoulders double trouble, 3:01 min. + Standing biceps w/ a twist, then with no twist & lying down triceps extensions w/ a barbell. I hope this isn't too confusing!

I would love to have another Ab Hits dvd. If not at this time, then please do it soon! I do have a multidisc dvd player, but it would be so helpful to have all the rest of (or most of) your other abs workouts on one dvd.

In any case, I would like to see a compilation of workouts with varying intensities & also one that has workouts that haven't been put on a compilation dvd yet.

Thanks for all the great workouts, & keep 'em coming!

Jeni

Imax Intense

I'd like to see all the intense blast sections from all three IMAX workouts put together like a Hiit routines with the options of playing all 30 blasts, or 10 or 20 in addition to the short strength sections included with each Circuit max routine concentrating on various body parts.

There are so many great ideas here and I would love any one of them. I love the idea of mixing HIITs w/STS Plyo Legs and also a mix of all the core/abs. Here is what I came up with (a mix of HIITs, STS Plyo, XTrain, LIS):

XTrain AOLI HIIT warmup=4:53
XTrain AOLI HIIT (5:30)
STS Plyo Legs Disc 26: Lateral skates, Split jumps, Slow Plie jumps=1:55
XTrain Legs: Forward leaning lunges w/cups=1:09
TTM 30/20 HIIT (5:30)
STS Plyo Legs Disc 29: Down Up Jumps, Straddle Down Jump up w/knee lift, Squat Thrust Jump on Step=2:50
XTrain Legs: Low Pulse Lunges=3:00
Intensity HiLo HIIT (5:30)
STS Plyo Legs Disc 32: One Leg Squat Thrust, Low Lunge/Squat Combo, Slow Straddle jumps=4:02
XTrain Legs: Side Lunge w/Disc=2:36
STS 30/30 HIIT (5:30)
STS Plyo Legs Disc 35: Squat Jumps, Plyo Jacks, Power Scissors Alt=2:17
XTrain Legs: Warrior Lunge w/Disc=3:12
STS Double Wave Pyramid HIIT (5:30)
LIS Afterburn Squat digs=:43
XTrain Legs: Firewalkers=1:30
STS 40/20 HIIT (5:30)
LIS Afterburn Air Squats=:45
Butts & Gutts: Firewalkers=1:50
XTrain Cardio Leg Blast: 1st 3 rounds cardio only: Pop Squats, Touchdown jacks, side explosive lunges=7:08
XTrain Cardio Leg Blast cooldown/stretch=7:55

This should be about 75 min. For the 20 min bonus, a compilation of abs from STS ab circuits, XTrain, Turbo Barre, & High Reps.

Lying stretch on the mat!

Please give us a stretch on the floor - not a standing stretch, such as Athletic Step. Also, make sure there is a lying quad stretch and other stretches that don't involve crossing the knees Indian style. I have to modify most stretches because of my knee issues! Lately I have not seen many lying stretches in Cathe workouts or too much knee bending.

Thanks!

I love balance challenges! How about a collection of those exercises that emphasize balance and stability? Here's what I came up with. Too long for one hit dvd but I couldn't pare it down to a total body, though it could be! Or someday just film a whole new workout dvd called Balance Max! ;)

Cathe’s Tone & Balance Mashup
Workout #1 Lower Body
XT:Legs w/u
XT:Legs Standing 18:37
LI:TBT-LB Tri-Set #3
L&G: Standing Ankle Weight Exercises (10m)
LBB: Leg Drills (17m)
LBB Cool down/stretch

Workout #2 Upper Body Mashup
C&W warm-up
C&W: Cardio Step Cycle #3 & Compound Only
LI:TBT-UB C-S-T Tri-Set #3
LI-TBT-UB B-B-A Tri-Set #1
Core: B&G Bonus Stability Ball
B&G Stretch

Bonus Cardio
LI: CSS Express rounds 1-4 (25:40m)

I know this isn't the most exciting idea, but if you made a compilation of all your post-workout stretch segments, I think it would basically live in my DVD player. I mainly run for cardio but I always end with one of your stretches. I'd love to be able to pop in a single DVD and then pick whatever I'm in the mood for. My favorite cool-down stretch segments are from the MMA series, KickMax, Imax3, Legs & Glutes, High Step Challenge, and STS Total Body. No wait - and GS Legs too, and... you see the problem - they're all great, and it would be wonderful to have them all in one place!

Heaven would be the DVD I've described together with all your best core segments, but I'm probably now asking for too much!

Lurdes

Have you ever considered adding an outtakes portion on this video? I'm not sure if you keep any of this in the editing process, but if you had some it could be fun.

When will the workouts be selected for the greatest hits? I mean when are you guys going to tell us what u picked to go into it?

To SNM - is Cathe's greatest hit still opened to suggestion?

Hello SNM,

I would like to know if the greatest hit compilation is still opened to suggestions?

Thanks,

I'd love to know what content it will be....step, kickboxing, weights. I can't wait to hear more info on this!

Denise

Bonus DVD

This is something we're still debating, so yes we're still taking suggestions. We hope to make a final decision within the next few weeks. We have a ton of suggestions to go through and it's so hard to select just one, but hopefully we can find one that will please the majority of you.

I like surprises, but I seem to be in the minority here. :)

If you end up doing something w/intervals, I would LOVE having the step/interval segment from IMAX1 that has the steel drum music.

A Few More Ideas

The other day I did IMAX 2 and just before giving up, the Pina Colada song came on. I smiled and was revived. I'd suggest the Pina Colada interval for a greatest hit.

Also, any of the segments that used the Elvis remake "A Little Less Conversation" from the Intensity series.

Thanks for allowing me to suggest!

Bonus burn consisting of partials and low ends

I would love to have a Bonus burn segment consisting of partial and/or eccentrics exercises for upper and lower end for lower body.

Example: Triceps extension segment with partials from High rep, crazy eight combined with eccentric reps etc----:D:D:D:D

I would love to have a Bonus burn segment consisting of partial and/or eccentrics exercises for upper and lower end for lower body.

Example: Triceps extension segment with partials from High rep, crazy eight combined with eccentric reps etc----:D:D:D:D

I can see I should have never mentioned HIgh Reps!! I love you, Nathalie!! :D:D:D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.