Cathe Friedrich's STS 2.0 Chair Yoga Workout

I have a folding chair and the lines aren't terrific for some of the movements. Better to have straight lines
Yep, I think that's the problem I had with the folding one I was using. It was (and I say "was" cause I put it
out yesterday to be picked up and someone did get it :)) It was a molded plastic and the seat wasn't "flat",
it was molded out and the rim of it around the seat came up a bit and was thick to hold if that makes sense,
not comfortable at all, and the back was thick around where you would hold it and just hard to grip. Before that, years ago, I had one of those metal folding chairs, and while that seat was "flat" the back wasn't high
and very hard for me to even get a grip on it because it was so short...I almost had to lock out my arms to
hold on to it. I hope the one I have coming will "fill the bill"....

If anyone is interested, if you go to Walmart.com (or even Amazon) and search "Flash Furniture Hercules series Trapezoidal Back Banquet Chair-Black Vinyl-Black Frame" you
should see it. $47.98 but shipping is free and it's supposed to come fully assembled. It looks
exactly like the one they are using. The seat cushion is 1 1/2" thick....there is an option to
get one with 2 1/2" cushion, but I thought that was a bit much.... I'm sorry I couldn't figure
out how to post a direct link, I tried several times and it wouldn't work and I was getting some
weird things.....

The chair is here.....the chair is here ! :) But, OMG, you should see the box it came in. I swear, that box is bigger than me .....Luckily I caught the Fed Ex guy at the front door and he put it inside the door for me but I was on my own after that. I didn't have enough room to open it in the foyer, so I tipped it and slid it down the steps, finally got it out of the box ! Had alot of plastic protective wrap on it, so once all that was done,
I had to carry the chair back upstairs but it's not heavy at all, but very sturdy. It's just what I have been looking for and I feel sure it's exactly the same chair they are using...if not, it's so close you couldn't tell the difference,
not that it matters.....Everything looks fine with it, thank goodness, because there is no way I could get that box in my little car to take to send back. But, I didn't have anywhere in my utility room to store that box until I can sit it out for the large trash pickup, so then I had to "walk" the box back up the steps and out the door and had to drag it out to my storage building until I can dispose of it. I can honestly say I'm whipped from
all that ! :)

Last edited:
Ha Ha, yeah, I guess you would have had to be here to appreciate the humor of it all and not sure why I posted the "story", but I guess I thought someone might get a good laugh from it all :) That being said, I really don't know why it had to be such a large box for a little chair.....I could have put two of me in that box with no problem! LOL!

The chair is here.....the chair is here ! :) But, OMG, you should see the box it came in. I swear, that box is bigger than me .....Luckily I caught the Fed Ex guy at the front door and he put it inside the door for me but I was on my own after that. I didn't have enough room to open it in the foyer, so I tipped it and slid it down the steps, finally got it out of the box ! Had alot of plastic protective wrap on it, so once all that was done,
I had to carry the chair back upstairs but it's not heavy at all, but very sturdy. It's just what I have been looking for and I feel sure it's exactly the same chair they are using...if not, it's so close you couldn't tell the difference,
not that it matters.....Everything looks fine with it, thank goodness, because there is no way I could get that box in my little car to take to send back. But, I didn't have anywhere in my utility room to store that box until I can sit it out for the large trash pickup, so then I had to "walk" the box back up the steps and out the door and had to drag it out to my storage building until I can dispose of it. I can honestly say I'm whipped from
all that ! :)
We got our chairs on Amazon and it could very possibly be the same chair we are using

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.