Cathe Friedrich's STS 2.0 Chair Yoga Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Cathe Friedrich's STS 2.0 Chair Yoga Workout

This video clip is from Cathe's STS 2.0 Chair Yoga Workout. This DVD includes two recovery workouts. Chair Yoga features relaxing yoga stretches, and postures performed entirely in a seated position on a chair. Chair Yoga is a gentler routine that will take you through yoga stretches in a less intense manner. This is especially helpful on days when your body is feeling exceptionally sore. Mat Yoga will feature yoga postures focusing on length and deep stretches performed down on a yoga mat. This routine is performed in a more intense, challenging manner. These workouts can be done separately or together for a longer, more intense yoga practice when desired.

*Pre-Order Cathe's New STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery Workout Program Now At: https://bit.ly/2WDfkdh and Get Free Worldwide Shipping!

I need a chair like they have….the chair I have has a weird seat, it’s not padded, which doesn’t matter too much, but the seat is kind of molded and not flat and it’s not always
comfortable, depending on the position you are in and the back isn’t that high. Does anybody know where you can get a chair like these? I have looked locally before, but couldn’t find anything similar..

Well, I think I'm over the chair thing. Thank goodness! I'll continue to use what I have
and see if it works ok. The one I have does fold in which makes it easier to put away.. But, I'm glad I found one similar in case I change my mind down the road. Hurry up dvds.....before I completely re-stock the house ! :)

Disregard previous post :) As I suspected, I ended up getting my chair ! OMG! I found
it on Walmart.com and ordered it from there. I figured if something was wrong with it or
I don't like it, I can return it to the local Walmart store.....I kept fooling with the chair I have and decided it's just not workable on some things and uncomfortable, hence, the
reason I never used it that much. I think the one I ordered will be alot better and maybe I'll use more of seated workouts or workouts that use a chair. Just trying to convince myself it's all good !

Disregard previous post :) As I suspected, I ended up getting my chair ! OMG! I found
it on Walmart.com and ordered it from there. I figured if something was wrong with it or
I don't like it, I can return it to the local Walmart store.....I kept fooling with the chair I have and decided it's just not workable on some things and uncomfortable, hence, the
reason I never used it that much. I think the one I ordered will be alot better and maybe I'll use more of seated workouts or workouts that use a chair. Just trying to convince myself it's all good !
Let us know how you like it!

Go to Walmart.com & search Hercules banquet chair black vinyl and scroll thru them to get to single chairs. I tried 4 times to post a link, but none worked. It might be a Walmart thing. Sorry….Amazon had the exact chair too.

Last edited:
I’ve been thinking the same thing- I need a different chair for these seated workouts. Our small dining table has 4 chairs with padded seats and 2 of them are broken so it’s like I have to make sure I grab the right one or I’ll be on the floor!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.