Cast for Xtrain

Trixoo said:
Oh yay! I love the 1 rm concept...definitely pushed me to lift heavier!

I adore all the usual suspects: jai, Lorraine, cedie, Brenda and deezie. But please DON'T add guys to the mix!!! I love the all-girls' club feel. But mostly, I relate to how a weight or a particular move looks on a woman's body but the guys have such different bodies that I find it quite distracting having them as part of the workout team.

I am a huge Marlo fan! I would love to see her again!

Amanda is so perfect it intimidates me.

Deazie is another I would love to see return.

And of course the core cast of Cedie, Brenda, Jai, and Lorraine!

I am neutral about the guys. They would probably help and encourage men who want to do the series. If Cathe uses guys I like Robert and Mark the most.

What ever happened to Denise, Eric and Nancy? They just went away......

And Alli Whitlock in the Bonus Bag of Shock Cardio Boxing section was pretty darned good too!

I would like to see the whole STS crew again! :) Perhaps the crew can rotate so that Amanda and others can also be there!

XTRAIN will be in our STS family of videos so we will include weight recommendations based on one rep max testing for those who like using this method. You will also have the ability to print workout cards with your recommended weights for each exercise just like we did in STS. Since many of you have already done your one rep max for many of the STS exercises it will not be necessary to retest any of these exercises that may also be used in XTRAIN unless you have had a long layoff.

This is good news but I haven'y done sts in a long time. Maybe I'll do one more round before the new DVDs come out.

XTRAIN will be in our STS family of videos so we will include weight recommendations based on one rep max testing for those who like using this method. You will also have the ability to print workout cards with your recommended weights for each exercise just like we did in STS. Since many of you have already done your one rep max for many of the STS exercises it will not be necessary to retest any of these exercises that may also be used in XTRAIN unless you have had a long layoff.
I love using this method!! yay! It feels so much more personal. :D

Please no guys in the cast

OK, I know the guys are good-looking, but seriously I can't stand watching them try to keep up with Cathe. Their cardio form is terrible, and I can't take them seriously.

I want the background exercisers to help me through the program (like sometimes watching Cedie or Jai helps me to "get" what Cathe is doing).

I don't care who is in it, everyone is great! My only request would be to not put too many people in the workouts. I think LIS and the new vids are perfect with just 4 backgrounders. Some of the other videos I've been looking at with more than 4 seem really crowded and almost distracting because there are too many places for my eyes to go and you can't even really see everyone anyway.

No offense to the guys in STS, but I agree with the previous poster. Their form was terrible!! Robert was probably the only one who I think did a good job and lifted the appropriate weight. Sometimes the guys were using 5lbs when Cathe and the girls were using 15lbs. I never understood that.

No offense to the guys in STS, but I agree with the previous poster. Their form was terrible!! Robert was probably the only one who I think did a good job and lifted the appropriate weight. Sometimes the guys were using 5lbs when Cathe and the girls were using 15lbs. I never understood that.

I agree. I don't mind them either but get guys with good form at least. I noticed that about their weight selection as well :eek:

I bet Channum Tatum would have great form :rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.