Cast for Xtrain

Amy Steppe

Cathlete
I hope to see Jai, Cedie, Brenda, Lorraine, Marlo and Amanda in the series. I really like Marlo's stage presence - she's a natural. I hope we can see them all. I would love to see Deazie come back as well!

Cathe has such a varied and talented crew!

I like Cedie, Brenda, Jain and Lorraine. I like their styles, their presence, their variety of body type and their strength. Deezie was great, too. I'd like to see her brought back. Those ladies in particular are all very inspiring to watch. I don't find that is true of some others.

I like all of Cathe's crew, but of those who aren't regularly featured, I'd love to see Deezie!

I was hoping she would bring in some guys like she did with STS and Shock Cardio. Robert always made me :eek: with his smile and Mark always put a big :D on my face with his sunny smile and general enthusiasm.

I love the classic crew (Cedie, Jai, Lorraine, Brenda) but I also love all the variety over the years.

I was hoping she would bring in some guys like she did with STS and Shock Cardio. Robert always made me :eek: with his smile and Mark always put a big :D on my face with his sunny smile and general enthusiasm.

I love the classic crew (Cedie, Jai, Lorraine, Brenda) but I also love all the variety over the years.

I was just going to post this! YES, bring back Greg, Robert and Stewart!! Guys please :D.

BTW, I love all the gals. I would love to see Deazie again.

Natasha

NY25 said:
Back off, Trixoo --- Robert's mine!!!! ;)

Yes, please. Do bring back the boys.

You know, you'd thing it would be his bulging biceps or terrific triceps, but nope, it's the dimples...I'm a sucker for 'em!

Guess we'll have to arm wrestle for him. Perfect timing for me, as I'm just finishing meso 3 of STS. :)

I think id like some dudes in there to not just to look at but I think if DH saw dudes he would feel comfortable doing the workout.

I love the original cast with Cathe (Jai, Lorraine, Brenda & Cedie) and I also love Amanda & Deazie! Hope they all will be in the series. They are all such an inspiration and fun to work out with.

I love the original cast as well and would love it see Deazie again :)

Where is Nancy I thought she was great also, where has she been???????????????????

they are all great!!

I vote for Jai,Brenda,Ceidie,Lorraine,Amanda and of course deezie :D OH!!! NANCY TOO!

Another vote for Greg, Robert and Stewart.

I have to say my favorites are and always will be Cedie, Brenda, Lorraine and Jai. I also like it when Cathe only uses 4 in the background. 5 or more just gets too cramped looking for me.

I'm also hoping that Xtrain does not turn into a complicated program that STS was. I love to work out, but I just want to be able to set my simple equipment up and go at it with no worries about calculations or pre-lifting in advance to figure out what I have to lift.

I have to say my favorites are and always will be Cedie, Brenda, Lorraine and Jai. I also like it when Cathe only uses 4 in the background. 5 or more just gets too cramped looking for me.

I'm also hoping that Xtrain does not turn into a complicated program that STS was. I love to work out, but I just want to be able to set my simple equipment up and go at it with no worries about calculations or pre-lifting in advance to figure out what I have to lift.

I hope XTrain is simple...but not too simple. I actually hope that Cathe actually keeps the Pre-Calucatulation format simlilar to what she had for STS to take the hassle ouf of trying to find that perfect weight so we can get the most out of our workouts. The 1 rep max test seperated STS from other similar workouts like P90X and what not. XTrain is essentially taking the best from both STS and CTXpress and I feel that having the 1 rep max calculations is essential to keeping some of the flavor of the original STS.

As far as the cast, I hope Cathe brings back the original members of STS if it is doable and I also hope she considers bringing back some of the guys to appeal to a wider audience. Cathe has the best strength training workouts around so I really would like to see her garner a much broader fanbase.

XTRAIN One Rep Max Testing

XTRAIN will be in our STS family of videos so we will include weight recommendations based on one rep max testing for those who like using this method. You will also have the ability to print workout cards with your recommended weights for each exercise just like we did in STS. Since many of you have already done your one rep max for many of the STS exercises it will not be necessary to retest any of these exercises that may also be used in XTRAIN unless you have had a long layoff.

Last edited:
SNM Videos said:
XTRAIN will be in our STS family of videos so we will include weight recommendations based on one rep max testing for those who like using this method. You will also have the ability to print workout cards with your recommended weights for each exercise just like we did in STS. Since many of you have already done your one rep max for many of the STS exercises it will not be necessary to retest any of these exercises that may also be used in XTRAIN unless you have had a long layoff.

Oh yay! I love the 1 rm concept...definitely pushed me to lift heavier!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.