40's OMG Its November

My, where has the time gone? I've been walking the dogs a lot while the weather is nice. 3.5 miles yesterday, today, 2.75 miles and just did CSS. I have doms from CM, guess I needed it!

Jody, I understand you feelings about another dog, I said I never would get another, finally 3.5 years later I did, I needed her and had time for her.

Roxie, that sounds like it could be the beginning of the change. Mine was different than Mary, maybe because I had an endometrial ablation a couple years before (I'd still get small periods (1 day) vs 7 days of gush...TMI?) I would think, here is comes and it never did come, then another month it would, continue for a year or so and then I realized I hadn't had one in months and months and months.

Mary, DH comes home Thurs, just heard he has mtg with gov of Maryland tonight, ugh, I guess they are trying to fight over the biz to fix their probs between DH's company and the company he prev worked for (and the one I contract to). small world.

Ronne, Yeah, money! Too bad we have to work for it!

So my DS21 who graduates in May, got a job offer! in Kansas! Liberal, KS, he needs to get some field work in and then hopefully can move back to a decent town (and to his GF who is still in college here). It's a 6.5 hr drive. He wants a dog (and I can't blame him), but he wants some huge a$$ dog that would be miserable in an apartment. So I've been trying to help him understand the job offer, the relocation (they move him), the benefits, and get him a friend (puppy) soon so that we can help him with training it (maybe while he is on winter break he could stay here) so that he has a dog to keep him company in lonely KS. Sorry I just dissed on KS Roxie :)

My, where has the time gone? I've been walking the dogs a lot while the weather is nice. 3.5 miles yesterday, today, 2.75 miles and just did CSS. I have doms from CM, guess I needed it!

Jody, I understand you feelings about another dog, I said I never would get another, finally 3.5 years later I did, I needed her and had time for her.

Roxie, that sounds like it could be the beginning of the change. Mine was different than Mary, maybe because I had an endometrial ablation a couple years before (I'd still get small periods (1 day) vs 7 days of gush...TMI?) I would think, here is comes and it never did come, then another month it would, continue for a year or so and then I realized I hadn't had one in months and months and months.

Mary, DH comes home Thurs, just heard he has mtg with gov of Maryland tonight, ugh, I guess they are trying to fight over the biz to fix their probs between DH's company and the company he prev worked for (and the one I contract to). small world.

Ronne, Yeah, money! Too bad we have to work for it!

So my DS21 who graduates in May, got a job offer! in Kansas! Liberal, KS, he needs to get some field work in and then hopefully can move back to a decent town (and to his GF who is still in college here). It's a 6.5 hr drive. He wants a dog (and I can't blame him), but he wants some huge a$$ dog that would be miserable in an apartment. So I've been trying to help him understand the job offer, the relocation (they move him), the benefits, and get him a friend (puppy) soon so that we can help him with training it (maybe while he is on winter break he could stay here) so that he has a dog to keep him company in lonely KS. Sorry I just dissed on KS Roxie :)

Lisa-there is no way you would ever get me to move to Liberal it is full of hispanic people and its a really trashy place. I wish him luck.

Well, girls, today I rushed the cha cha and live to tell about it. That is to say I did BM2 scrambled Eggs. I intended to stop after 30 min and do the upper body but I kept going.

Lisa, that is great news about your son, congrats on nearly having two college grads w/ jobs in their fields. I think Suki was a good choice for you right now, she seems like a life saver.

Roxie, IDK about meno, surprisingly I haven't studied up on it and don't have experience just yet. I'm usually all about the info and natural remedies, just eat green smoothies that might help! Ha~ hope you feel better tho. sucks to get waylaid in middle of a workout.

Mary, I'm sorry your chicken is shriveled. At least you know how to make it, I fail at meat dishes most of the time.

Ronne, that was a cool relaxing site and I've saved if for meditations. lol, I was picky about the backgrounds- some made me think of dampness, or bug bites, faucets left on etc.
The ones I've been listening to on youtube have special wave lengths and other magic mind voodoo to help focus or study or sleep or have out of body experiences...lol. They wouldn't put it on the internet if it wasn't true, right? : D

Jody, shame on you for rushing the cha-cha-cha! My cha-cha-cha is more like a stomp these days (Cathe has a stomp in one of the PS dvds that she changes to a cha-cha-cha for more advanced).

Roxie, We hope it's a short stay in Liberal to get field experience in oil and gas, maybe 1-2 yrs, it's a good company with roots in Denver here. We'll make sure to find a place out of the hispanic areas :)

Hi all

Jody - that is a tough premix. Well done!

Lisa - congrats to your son. Sounds like it will be a good experience for him.

Mary - I can hardly wait!! I think my system is already going haywire, I get a lot more aches and pains between periods these days. I always feel like my ovaries are squeezing the last eggs out! :D

Did yoga today. I'm really stiff and achey, don't know what's going on. Just feel like I need to stretch everything out.
Temperature's dropped but the rain has stopped and the sun is shining so I don't mind!

Walked dogs 2.75 miles then did x10 LI, I'm doing bigger arms now (if you look at Marlo I'm doing as well as her :) . Heading off to massage now.

Ronne, what an image of your ovaries :) Mine just shut down, technically I'm not in meno (fsh is still normal), my ovaries just quit making any estrogen. It kind of made me feel less than a woman for a while in a weird way, defunct ovaries!!

Good Afternoon,

I did Xtrain Bis & Tris. DD said GS is not doing very well again so I might have to go take care of him next week. They really need some answers or a new doctor. TOM finally hit today but I still am confused because I am on birth control pills and I have been taking placebos since Sunday.

Ronne-that was a funny visual.

Lisa-nice job with your walk.

Lisa wrote, "...about another dog, I said I never would get another..." Lisa, I expected you to get another, but was surprised that it was while you still had a visiting dog, rather than during the vacuum after it left.

Ronne, I imagine mine shooting them out like its the last hurrah, a hail Mary, a desperate attempt to feign functional fertility- when the oldish ones are not all that viable anyway.

Roxie, being a woman is confusing at times.

Mary, hi, how is your busy week going?

Murphy, hugs and prayers, hang in there whatever you may be going thru this week.

No workout, but brain is fried. Long story but gotta go hugs

Hello

Jody - hope your brain is feeling a little less fried!

Roxie - poor GS. He's really suffering, isn't he?

Lisa - well done on the weights, you're getting there!!

Mary - are you lost in after school activities?! :p

Did Plateau Buster 2. Got work under control. Going out for dinner tonight with a friend I've not seen for ages. Looking forward to catching up.

Good Morning,

I did Xtrain Cardio Leg Blast up until the single leg deadlifts and last round because I felt like I was going to pass out, I haven't been eating enough again I had about 800 calories yesterday.

Ronne-dr wants to wait until tonite to see if GS improves on his own.

Hi all! Sorry never made it here yesterday, this school stuff is wearing me out! RK yesterday, GG today. Band banquet on tuesday went til 10 and last night til 9:30! I normally go to bed at 9:30! At least basketball is done by 8 tonite. Jody, hope your stress in down today. Lisa, massage day? Hope it helps. Congrats to DS! You give me hope that they really can take care of themselves! Ronne, enjoy dinner tonite. Roxie, hope GS is doing better. Hi Murphy! Hope all is well with everyone. I know I have lots of running tomorrow and will be working all weekend, not sure I'll make it back til Monday! I'll get a workout in tomorrow, not the weekend. Everyone workout for me! Mary

Hello

Mary - you're forgiven! Good luck with your working weekend. I may have a beer for you - not sure about the workouts! :D

Roxie - 800 is hardly anything. Watch yourself!

Did MMA KB. Wore weighted gloves for a bit of extra challenge.
Had a nice evening with friend. Restaurant we ended up in wasn't that great, but it was good to see her.
Not much planned this weekend, final stage of the loft clearance (please! I just want it to be over!)
I've got to go into town tomorrow. I wore a shirt I bought in my recent shopping trip for the first time last night and it's torn under the armpit! Really peed off as I like it :mad:

Good Morning,

I decided not to do Hard Strikes instead I did KCM's KBX workout 1. Having and off day not sure what is wrong just not feeling very perky.

Ronne-I am working on eating more.

Mary-you are such a busy lady you make me tired just reading your posts.

Time got away from me yesterday, walked dogs 2.75 miles, then did CM seg2 for abs, then laid down to rest for a bit and read and next thing I knew was asleep for a couple hrs. Today I only walked dogs 2 miles and went to hospital for my xrays of my neck, go to doc on Monday.

Roxie, I'd be starving at 800!

Mary, enjoy these busy days with school stuff. I'm hoping my kids are on their way to independance and soon I can enjoy my golden years :)

Jody, I figured it would be good to get a puppy while other dog was here to help train and socialization, plus didn't know when DS will move out (sounding like another yr).

Ronne, It's amazing what collects over the years, isn't it? What a deplorable task!

Murphy, let us know how you are doing.

Good Afternoon,

It is a very warm day here today almost 75 but really windy. I did Xtrain AOLIH and 20 minutes on the TM, I wanted to walk outside but its just way to windy I would blow away. I have done a much better job of eating the last two days but I am so tired today because I haven't been sleeping very well.

Lisa-good job with your workout.

Roxie I hope you are feeling better today. Lisa, did you pay or are you ok? Mary, hang in there! Ronne, did you complete the loft project? I'm about done w/ the paper, thank goodness.

I did Hiit 4020 and BM2 UB and abs on Fri and a 35 min mash up of CTX PC and SI sections yesterday.

I've asked before...your fave 30 min to fitness KCM?

Last edited:
Good Morning,

I will walk on the TM today and do a stretch.

Jody-thanks I think I need to get something for depression just not sleeping and I have very little energy I hate getting up in the mornings. My favorite KCM's the original Kickbox and TLC or Train Like A Contender, wt wise I like the second workout on Lift I think its called Power Sculpt and Circuit Burn is another good one. I have no interest in her new Tabata workout.

It was too windy to go outside and walk today. And just wasn't feeling cathe. So I took a hint from Ronnie and spent 2&a half hours cleaning out my sewing room. Have to clean it out for DS 21 to move in with his dog over winter break.

Jody, I paid for it a little, hurt a bit until afternoon, today felt good. Massage lady says to do a little to get that muscle built up again .

Roxie, sounds like peri-meno to me.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.