40's OMG Its November

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
Good Morning,

I thought I would start this months thread. I will get a workout in today and get back on track Monday I still have 3 weeks of Xtrain left to finish. GS was a little crabbier yesterday he wanted carried everywhere until grandma put her foot down and told him if he wanted to go then go.

Roxie, great title! And so true! Today did GG. Also house is all ready cleaned! DH thought he had to work today, but surprise he is off! So not sure what we will do! Hello to all, hope everyone has a good day! Mary

Good Afternoon,

I did Run/Walk Intervals on the TM for 30 mins then did TBS Basic Stretch it felt good to get moving again.

Where did the weekend go? Even with the extra hour! I did lla yesterday and even did the over the head shoulders even if it was two pound weight gotta start somewhere. Today did Supercuts and same thing with the overhead weights. can tell it's getting better just taking it slowly and safely . What's bothering me now is most every day and by 3 p.m. I just need to lay my head down cuz the back of my neck hurts. Again I'm sure it will just take time to build up the endurance. Also spent time making homemade dog treats sounds Suki have the food intolerance to chicken. Also yesterday went and got my haircut it looks really cute short and curly and it's much easier for me to do specially with my neck.

Jody, DH is now playing with prezi since you seem to like it so much.

Mary, any of the legwork bother your help? The reason I ask is sometimes Cathe says if this bothers your hip substitute something else.

Roxie, good job getting back into the workouts

Last edited:
Hello girls! Today did TB, just didn't feel like putting shoes on, so just pure laziness! Rest day yesterday, DD had her fall showcase for band so that took up a lot of the day. Jody, I had to google prezi, had no idea what you were talking about! Ah, the great group project! I see it happen with my kids! DS gets panicked! He's always afraid someone won't do their part and he'll get a bad grade! Roxie, you doing the 90 day rotation? Lisa, I get to get my hair done today, won't go short tho, for me it's too high maintenance! Hip is the same, I just do what I can, tho usually it's not too bad during the workout, it's after, like if I do step I pay for that for days! I like it tho! Ronne, how was your weekend? Not much here, I have one more weekend off then i will do a weekend class, I know I sound like a baby, but here goes! I'm going to have to work 6 days in a row for 2 weeks! Ok, I'm done! Lol! Have a good day! Mary

Good Afternoon,

I did Xtrain CB&S this morning then did dishes, made my bed, did some laundry and paid the bills.

Mary-I am doing the 90 day rotation I didn't finish it last time due to life circumstances so I am going to finish it this time.

Was wanting to walk the dogs, but it's a chilly wind out there, normally I'd go, but I know it will not be good for my neck with that chill. I did do X10 FBC. Couldn't do much, had to get ready to go to the NS with my sister. She's having problems again and wants me to go with her to remember what he says.

Mary, reason I asked about hip hurting, is my left hip has hurt off and on since my teens, don't know why, lately it's been hurting more during w/o or lifting it, but never on the exercises cathe says to modify if it hurts. I think it's probably mostly me picking up the w/o's more and the tendons need to get stronger again. I'm doing pretty good with the OH presses (with 2lbs), the time my neck hurts most is at base at end of day from holding it up, and at night if I lay on my left side, if something wakes me up (dog) if it's hurting forget getting back to sleep, get up, it starts to feel better. Boy some days I can pick which muscles in the neck hurt and wonder what did I do to get it to hurt, more than likely it's somehow I'm holding my head.

Must run for now!

Hi all

I'm back. Not had my computer for a week while all my old stuff was being transferred to this new one. Been very busy. Just done a few 30 mins workouts as that's all I've got time for at the moment and for the forseeable future.
Back to work and school and normality today - first time for over a week. Working in a pile of junk, we're emptying our loft and my office is the staging post between chucking out and going back up!!

Good Morning,

I did Xtrain CLB and I don't know why this one has such a dread factor for me its not that tough and I get a 455 calorie burn so whats not to like. I have 3 weeks of Xtrain left and then I am trying to decide between LIS and Turbo Jam any suggestions? We are headed to see GS today DH is on vacation.

Ronne-welcome back.

Lisa-cold and rainy here today.

Hello everyone! Today did FT, I really like that one! Roxie, I have never done a turbo jam. They are fun, I've heard. Enjoy GS! Ronne, are you re-doing that room? Glad you had fun! Lisa, sorry about your hip, it is annoying! I'm sure those neck muscles do get fatigued. Jody, how's school? Is the project done? Murphy, if you are lurking, thinking of you! Have to go run some errands, have a good evening! Mary

Took a 1.5 dog walk even though it was 38F out there. They needed exercise since I'll be going into work tomorrow. I did PS2, so glad I have to do it LI style :)

Roxie, TJ is fun, but repetitive, so I would vote for a couple for a fun factor then LIS.

Mary, I like FT too, I've not had extra pain from OH presses (yeah!) Saw NS with my sister she may need back surgery, the nerve burning (ablation) already wore off (supposed to last 6 mths to 2 yrs, her's lasted 2 mths) and she is having different pain in her leg that they are trying to determine if it is from the hip or back. Doc told me the massage lady can work on my neck, I am along enough in surgery. He said he was glad I was getting better and would get there, it's a lot of muscle stuff in a neck surgery (I never knew it would be this much).

Ronne, at least you didn't lose any old stuff and could transfer it!

Presented today, I was 75% happy w/ my Prezi. It had too many big words for my crowd. : (
Mary you will understand- today someone said, PVCs have the same psychological effect as PACs. I'm like, huh? PVCs cause depression or something? Then, oh, physiological. That happened several times.

Lisa, that is cool that hubs is checking out prezi. It is sort of like scrapbooking. Frustrating at times but so easy to insert pics and youtube and picture art and so on.

My group did well, thankfully the other two brought poise and charm to balance out my annoying obsession with details because overall the grade is based on presentation and entertainment rather than content. I came home feeling wrung out.

ok, enough of that.

Mary, I hope those are all 8 hour days!

Roxie, no suggestions on workout. I haven't done one in 7 days.

Ronne, decluttering and organizing is fun, sorta. Is that what you are doing?

Hi Murphs.

Hi everyone

Jody - sounds like hard work. I quite like presentations tho'. Yes, we're just clearing the loft. It was getting impossible to find anything up there and we've got loads of old toys, junk that we can just get rid of. Some stuff will go to charity shops and some I'll give away.

Lisa - it sounds like you're making good progress. Yes, I was relieved. I've got everything, photos, emails, videos. It's such a relief.

Mary - I reckon FT and RK are your favourites.

Roxie - I want to do CLB this week and it's developed a dread factor for me for some reason.

Not sure if I'll get a workout in today. Been to the dentist this morning, just a check-up all fine. Neighbours are coming round tonight for fireworks and I'm making some muffins. The weather is horrible, grey, dull and wet. November is miserable!

Good Morning,

I did Xtrain Burn Set Bis & Tris, Shape Abs, and 30 mins on the TM. Lazy day today.

Ronne-just get started with CLB and its over before you know it.

Hi- I hope all have a nice day. I caught up on sleep a bit. I went back and looked at our evaluation, "Extremely nice power point (prezi) and "great job" were there too. Sometimes I just can't get out of my own critical head and hear or see the positive, even if it was in black and white in front of my face. Note to self, sleep and pray and meditate a little more, lol.
Hope to work out today.

Hello

Jody - well done! Take the praise :)

Mary - sounds like you're busy. Hope the teacher meetings went well.

Roxie - that doesn't sound like a lazy day!

Went to the optician's this morning. I'm getting a refund on my reading classes, such a relief. Squeezed in an easy workout - just did KCM Body Training, the floor workout. At least I've done something!

Good Morning,

I did Run/Walk Intervals on the TM for 30 minutes and then I needed a stretch so I did Total Body Stretch Basic.

Hi girls! Today did XT legs, fun! Roxie, you don't sound lazy at all! Ronne, did they fix your glasses? And what where the fireworks for? Was it a holiday? Jody, don't listen to that negative voice in our heads! We are too harsh on ourselves! No, my shifts will be my regular 7 hours and the weekends will be 12 hours! I need to stop thinking and dreading it and just enjoy the next few days before it begins! Again, that darn voice! Lisa, did the massage lady start digging in there yet? How was the office? Hi Murphy! Hope you are doing well. Have to run and get kids, also have basketball tonight! Mary

Hello ladies

Mary - I just realised I typed classes instead of glasses! Makes me sound like I can't read! I got a cheque in the post today for the glasses, I gave them back. I don't actually need them at all. What a relief!

Did CLB today. Feel accomplished! Met DH for lunch in town which was nice. He gave me a lift home as it is now chucking it down. Horrible!
No great weekend plans. Get a workout in or two, finish sorting the loft out. Watch a bit of TV.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.