40s + October: Nice to Meet You!

212b938cfa4bd94a886dbf64b07fa272.jpg

Last night the moon was gorgeous. Jody still sleeping so she missed the pretty morning view

Hi there

Great photos, Lisa. Are you sharing a room with Jody? What's your first class today?

Murphy - you did the workout, good for you. Sometimes, just doing something is all that counts. :) I know what you mean, I get like that sometimes.

Mary - what are you up to this weekend? You're usually busy!

Roxie - I see, so you were called in for just one day, it's not a new job.

Shereta - I feel I've achieved a lot doing one portion of X10.

Yoga today. I've done a lot Hiit, metabolic, etc. so didn't want to do more cardio or weights.
Cake went down a treat, it was delicious.
DH and I are going away for a night tomorrow while parents babysit Just going to a b&b in the country here: http://www.harrys-barn.co.uk/
Probably do a bit of walking on Sunday. So I'll see you all on Monday. Have a good weekend (especially in Florida :D).

Good Morning,

I walked on the TM for 35 minutes planks will come later. I didn't get a phone call this morning so I am going to start looking for another job.

Ronne-you are right working 1 day does not make a job.

Lisa-looks beautiful.

Quick post, this Internet in hotel only seems to work well in the morning. I'm always up early, Jody sleeps in. I'm getting only about 5 hrs sleep a night. I wish I could sleep better away from home. We had kb and stretch yesterday.

Quick post, this Internet in hotel only seems to work well in the morning. I'm always up early, Jody sleeps in. I'm getting only about 5 hrs sleep a night. I wish I could sleep better away from home. We had kb and stretch yesterday.

And yes Ronne, we are sharing a suite, we upgraded, separate kitchen, living room from bedroom which has been good since I'm up so early. Also a balcony ocean front

Hello! Today did STS, meso 2 legs, yesterday was a Jessica Smith from YouTube. Lisa/Jody, you all look beautiful and like you are having so much fun! Has Jody gotten up yet? I'm sorry I couldn't figure out how to post pics, I really am computer stupid. Roxie, so what do you think you want to look for? Ronne, have fun tonite! Hello to Murphy and Shereta! Just cleaning and taking it easy today. Hope everyone has a good day! Mary

Good Morning,

I did KCM's Trim Down Boxing Premix forgot how much I like this one and I will do planks later.

Mary-I am going to go up to where I use to work and see if I can get on as a CNA in the surgical center that the doctor recommended since I have him as a reference.

Lisa-looks like fun nice seeing you and Jody.

Hi all! Internet is spotty here. Mary, I did eventually get up,!. Roxiie maybe the school well call more often, would you like that? I've had three calls for work this weekend.
Ronne how lovely, a bnb with just the hubs! Hearts
Murphy, it seems like destination trips are more relaxed than nj.
Shereta. Hi!
Lisa front row girl, good job on your work outs today! :) :)
So in the spirit of check in, I did three live classes with Cathe. A lot of hiit and some toning. I also spent about 45 minutes in the ocean jumping waves. yesterday I did a kb and stretching, rarities for me. Also we walked a few miles I'd guess. I'm holding up ok considering I haven't done much in ages, I love doing live classes with Cathe. Fun energy. one time Cathe said Wine something and I thought she said said wine somethings. I thought maybe we were supposed to start drinking but we weren't. : p
We had nice time today.

Last edited:
Yesterday was a rest day. I had good intentions but when I woke up I just did not want to do it. Today was MM. I went heavy in some areas and could have gone heavier in other areas - I was a chicken.

Lisa/Jody - looks like you are having fun. Isn't Cathe's energy amazing? I don't know how she does what she does.
Roxie - good job with the work outs and planks.
Ronne - a BnB? I have not been to one since we had the kids. That would be nice.
Mary/Shereta - hi fives!

Murphy

Drills and stuff on the beach today. I scampered over to my Dad's for a visit this morning after workout and breakie before taking some RTers back to Orlando. I'm home now....sleepy and tired. I think Lisa may still be waiting to board her plane in Orlando. I have work in the morning.
Murphy, we did have fun. Re being a chicken, there is always tomorrow. At least that is what I'm counting on. YES, Cathe does have amazing energy and bounce.
Roxie, good luck w/ the job search.
Lisa, I am looking for RT pics, it will be fun to see them. I will send the few I took to you and others prob on Tues.
Mary, are you doing STS or just pieces? I almost bought STS squat rack but decided against. I did get some others I'm missing from latest series.
Shereta, I love when I love a workout and feel good afterward.
Ronne, waves!

Last edited:
Good Evening,

I did my planks this morning then went up to my great nieces 3rd birthday party then went and played with GS in the park and on the way home DH and I went for a walk on a historic trail about 1.5 miles.

Jody-sounds like you had a busy day. Everyone tells me that this sub job could lead to a permanent position but I finacially get wait and see.

Murphy-sometimes we just can't get in the mood to workout happens to us all. Good job with MM.

Hello

Lisa/Jody - great photos. I've been looking at the others as well and spotted Lisa in a couple. Sounds like you two had a blast. How did your neck hold up Lisa? Was it as good as you expected? Suite sounded nice.

Roxie - sounds like a nice Sunday.

Murphy - you have to hang on till the kids get a bit older, then you get a bit more time!

Mary - a couple of tough workouts there.

No workouts for me this weekend, but we did do a fantastic walk yesterday with a very steep climb. Had a great time. We were only away for 24 hours but came back feeling really refreshed. It was a beautiful part of the country that I don't know at all.
Today I did TBT UB.
Going to see Gone Girl tonight. Mary, have you been to see that?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.