40s + October: Nice to Meet You!

Hi all. My tummy is acting up so this will be quick. I did XTrain legs today - I meant to do all of it but somehow missed the barre but did add the rear delts (which was why I wanted the premix in the first place). The extra rear delt work seems to help with my shoulder issues. I noticed my pants are fitting loser, yippie.

Waves to all. I hope to be back for personals later.

Murphy

Hello! Today did a Mike Donavanick work out, extreme burn, it was a challenge! Murphy, hope you feel better, congrats on the loose pants! Ronne, sometimes I like to get my brain out of its comfort zone! Very impressive on your part! Jody, I bet you could work everyday of the week if you wanted! Please let Lisa post pictures! We are living through the two of you! Roxie, did you hear anything about that other job? Shereta, what did you decide to do? Lisa, are you all packed? I'm getting excited for you two! Have to go get the kids, have school paperwork to get to also. Have a good day! Mary

Good Evening,

Well after my little accident tonite I am only going to be able to do cardio the rest of the week sliced my thumb while peeling potatoes took at least 30 minutes or so to get the bleeding to stop.

Mary-found out that there are no open postitions at the surgical center but I still plan on sending them a resume. good job on your workout.

Shereta-what workout did you end up doing?

Murphy-thats pretty impressive for a tummy ache.

Lisa-good job on your workout.

Well, gave HardStrikes another chance. I have to admit, it wasn't so bad this time. I did have to ease up on some of the UB moves and I had to modify some of the LB, knees were starting to hurt. I did not realize there was an ab section and added on the bonus abs, yeah, that was short lived. I could not do 10 more minutes of abs. It just was not happening.

Shereta - congrat's on the weight loss.
Roxie - take care of that thumb!
Ronne - hi five's if you are lurking.
Jody/Lisa - RT time? Have a great time.
Mary - I don't know Mike D. What kind of workout was it?

Murphy

Lisa, so sorry. That workout did not happen. I hate working out after work, and the sofa won. But, today, I did 4DS kickboxing. Fun, Fun Fun!

Hello

Shereta - 4DS KB is one of my favourites.

Murphy - sounds like you're better. So you did the abs and then tried to do extra?! No wonder you stopped!

Roxie - ouch! DH sliced his finger on a bread knife last week and fainted. Luckily, I was in the kitchen at the time and was able to stop him cracking his head on our stone floor.

Mary - well done on the workout. Sounds like you're busy.

Lisa - are you at least having today off from working out?!

Jody - have fun with Lisa. Good job taking a day off from work. The course is on Mikhail Bulgakov.

Class was good last night. Found out I have to do a 1500 word essay though. Not sure when I'm going to get the time for that.
Did FT. Enjoyed it.
Just my dad arriving this pm. mum is at home ill.
DH's birthday tomorrow. No great plans but we've got a night away on Saturday.

60 min of spinning (felt good after a 2 day break and tomorrow since it's a flying day will be a total rest day), then 3.6 dog walk. I have some last min things to get together for RT! I just got into Jamberry nails so we are going to do a couple samples so I have to bring the stuff :)

Jody, I promise not to tag you in any FB pics, RRRRRRRRRRRRR. U ready?

Shereta, I spin about 2x a week, I'd like to do 3x a week (I get a runner's high from it), but my legs get tired! If I do it too much it's hard to sleep, it's not a DOM feeling, can't really describe it. It's gotten better as I get more acclimated The spin workout I did today was just plain fun! Some people just wouldn't understand all the fun we get out of our workouts :) . Your thread hijack continues to be funny.

ROnne, oh my, that's too much like school for me. Good for you, I'd rather put pins in my eyes than write a essay!

Roxie, take care of that thumb, ouch!

Mary, oh girl, too bad you couldn't come, you seem like so much fun!

Good Evening,

I didn't get a workout in I got and unexpected phone call at 6:40 this morning to be a sub teachers aide didn't even know I was hired.

Lisa-you are awesome working out so much before the road trip.

Ronne-thats one good thing I don't faint at the site of blood.

Shereta-good job with your workout.

Hello! Today did LLA. Lisa, I think Jody and I would get you in a lot of trouble if we were all together! I do like my cocktails! Have fun! Don't forget about us here! I'm going to be stalking here and on Facebook! Jody, you have fun too! Ronne, that paper just tripled! Shereta, that is a fun quick one! Roxie, any jobs around you? Have to go study for a science test! Mary

Did Xtrain c/b/s plus abs. I was going to add on the bonus challenge but I had, had enough by that point. I went heavy today and was happy that I could do it. I was worried that I was pushing it in some areas but it felt good. Yesterday someone commented on my weight loss - made my week! :) Double hi-fives to everyone.

Lisa/Jody - I am sure you are having a great time.
Mary - How do you like LLA? I don't do it enough to remember how I feel about it.
Roxie - How is the thumb and did you sub?
Ronne - How is the paper? I hope mum feels better soon and Happy Birthday to DH.

Murphy

Hello

Lisa - do you have a spinning class this weekend? It sounds like an addiction :) Have a great time. We'll all be thinking of you and Jody.

Roxie - congrats on the job!

Mary - is that your science test or one of the kids?

Murphy - well done on the workout. You're really pushing yourself, I think backing off the bonus challenge was probably a good idea. :)

Inspired again by you lot, I decided to do TTM today. I can't remember the last time I did it as is, no premixes. Anyway, I made it. Did the whole thing, no breaks. And I accidentally picked up 8lbs on the chest fly sit-ups at the end. I wondered why they were hard!
Made a last minute decision to bake a cake for DH. I was going to buy one, but I can spare the time to get it done this afternoon. I'm doing a cappuccino sponge.
Going to do a bit of reading while waiting for DD at gym tonight.

Today's workout was step of X10. Man, that's a killer. It felt like a pure leg workout. I only had 25 minutes and that filled the time nicely.

Murphy, I love Hardstrikes. I put that in the upper body workout list because of the weight work. I like Xtrain cause you can go really heavy. I get such a pump from that series.

Lisa, I cant believe how much attention that highjacked thread got. It is very hilarious though. I know what you mean about legs being tired w/o DOM. I refer to it as 'exhaustion' lol.

Roxie, the phone ringing that early would scare me. Sorry you missed your workout tho.

Ronne, great job on TTM. That is one hard workout.

Good Morning,

I now know why Lisa likes to spin its going to be hard to give the bike back. Rainy stormy day here. No call this morning.

Shereta-it did scare me especially since it was DHs day off thought it was his alarm clock at first then I didn't know what to say I was in shock.

Ronne-thank you. Good job on your workout.

Mary-I guess I have a job as a Sub Teachers Aide.

Murphy-yes I subbed this school has K-6 and I was in every class room except 4th grade.

I hope I feel like working out this weekend! I'm in the cell lot waiting for Lisa. We will keep u updated.
Roxie I hopethe job tirnrs outr ok. waves to all

Hi girls! Today did FT. Lisa/Jody! Are you having fun yet????? Roxie, funny you got a job and didn't know it! Do you like it? Shereta, I have never don that part of the work out! It scares me! Ronne, hope the cake baking went well! Have to go help friend pick up some furniture, we have a truck, always get phone calls to help move stuff! Talk to you later, Mary

Mary,

I only worked the 1 day kind of on call whenever they need me. It was fun except for 6th grade math makes no sense to me.

I can't seem to post pictures, Mary, you will have to watch Facebook and post them here for others if you/they want

Did Hiit DWP. 40/20 was on the schedule but I did not want to use any equipment today. I don't know what is wrong with me, I have been "exercise moody" lately. I don't want to use this, not feeling like doing that, and etc. ??? Anyway, it is done and with very little subbing - maybe two things I subbed.

Lisa/Jody - how's it going?

Murphy

c108ac2f3183610af5cea44f662602b8.jpg

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.