40s + October: Nice to Meet You!

Good Evening,

Kelly text me and wanted to know how I liked the Kettlebell workout and since I just got it this afternoon I decided to do it and let her know how I liked it kicked my butt I need something more then 8lbs for the standing stuff but for the floor work 8 was enough.

Jody-I don't know DH hasn't called to check on her.

Good Morning and Happy Halloween,

I did Studio Sweat Part 1 Spin this morning got a really good workout burned 220 cals in 28 minutes now my body is begging for a break but I need to sweep and mop the kitchen.

I had a lazy-ish day yesterday, I tried HR, stopped 1/2way thru, walked dogs 3 miles, was exhausted, struggled to complete the 3 loads of laundry, then laid down, immediately fell asleep (and I've been sleeping at night good) and still slept another 8 hrs last night. Guess I was just due for some rest. Today I did spinning 60 min...did someone other than Cat as I still didn't have enough energy for a tough workout. Going to walk the dogs as soon as it gets warmer.

Roxie, that's a good burn! I need to do those on you tube sometime.

Mary, that car should know the way by now!

Jody, you had one brisk walk! Mine average only 3.15 mph (I'll blame the dogs) :)

Hi everyone

I'm back! Had a great time. Although there were a few hiccups along the way. Our journey got off to a shaky start when our train to London was cancelled. We shared a minibus taxi with four other people to the station in London (90 min journey) which cost £140. Then we got to Cologne, there were hundreds of police around and about 40 police vans, turns out we'd just missed a fascist anti-Islam demonstration which had deteriorated into tear gas and water cannon!!! :(
Anyway, after all that, we did have a really great holiday. Cologne is a great city, and we loved our stay on the Rhine. We could see the river from our little apartment. Drank lots of beer, ate delicious cakes and did a lot of walking.
We've spent the weekend clearing our bedroom, emptying and dismantling the wardrobes, cleaning, dismantling the bed and pulling up the carpet. It's now completely bare ready for the workmen later in the week.
No workouts to report, as I think all the lifting and carrying counts for me this weekend!

Will be back tomorrow with personals.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.