1RM Test - So Easy a Caveman can do it

I'm pretty sure I can do this!
I didn't want to think about it before. It just seemed too overwhelming.

On another note...... those poor cavemen. :p:D They can't catch a break!

This sheet is really great, I did a few more today, and now I can focus on finishing the 3,4 and 5 star exercises first. Breaking it down this way really eases the stress of completing them. I'm going to wait for the WM software update before putting in the numbers, I'm not done yet anyway, so figured I'll just put aside some time and input all the numbers at once. Since I have not used the WM much, there is no point in getting too familiar with the current version if the new one will be out soon.

Thanks again for this! :D

Thanks so much for the pictures. I started to do my 1rm, but was a bit overwhelmed by the amount of exercises available to choose from, and not sure what some of the exercises were. This chart is extremely helpful. Thank you.

I just have to add in also, that this list makes it a WHOLE LOT easier to decide which 1RM test to do first, and which ones to do later.

I started this morning and did Chest, Shoulders and Biceps. I did all the 5 * tests for these body parts and finished 17 total, WITH sufficient breaks in between!!!!!

Tomorrow I'm doing tris, back and legs....5 *.

Gayle

This looks sooo much easier than I originally thought it was going to be. Thanks for this! ;)

Yay! Thank you so much! I was actually coming here to look for the excel version someone had created. This is perfect!!!!

Thank you!

You guys (SNM) thought of everything, didn't you? This is awesome--makes it that much harder to have excuses. Time to get busy... :)

Thanks for all the information. I am really looking forward to starting this new program. I was unsure about the 1 RM test, but this information helped clear things up.

SNM: This resource is great! I felt overwhelmed at the thought of not having enough time to prepare for the new workouts. The form is really user friendly and will help alot.

Just a suggestion: Could you please pin your post to the top of the forum.

Thanks,

Rhonda

For the exercises that say Legs/Squat Rack, so we still do those even if we don't have a squat rack?

Thanks,
April

"Leg - Squat Rack" Workouts

You would only do a "Leg - Squat Rack" exercise if you're doing the optional "Leg - Squat Rack" workouts in meso #3.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

You have taken all the guess work out of it for me and have given me a great tool!
Patty

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.