LauraR
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Laura -

Awww! the puppies are so cute! All of the pictures are good!

Linda

Linda
    Hi Laura!
    Congrats on the 10 mile run! You are ahead of me!! How is your IT band now? Does stretching it help? Cute puppies! How old are they now? My running friend is back to training again and we went 7 miles last week and will do 9 this Sat. My avatar pic was taken at the finish of the Chicago Marathon 03.

Take care!
    Gin
    Hi Laura!
    How is your training?
    Tomorrow is 8 miles for me. I had been training with a friend that can't run with me now. Her DH is recovering from quadruple bypass surgery. So I am running with another friend who will not be taking walk breaks. Hope I can do it!!! YIKES!
    It was 80 degrees here today and will get down to 20 on Tuesday!

Take care,
    Gin
    Hi Laura!
    I ran 6.2 miles on Saturday. Tell me your training schedule. We are following the beginner schedule on coolrunning.com. I think next week is 7 miles. Yesterday was beautiful and in the 70's. Today the temp has hovered around 30 degrees all day. Crazy Texas weather!

Take care!
    "Gin"
    Laura,
    I thought of you yesterday. I am in Houston visiting my parents and attended their church where they had a guest speaker from Uganda. He is the pastor of the Ggaba Community Church from the village of Namutamba. Where is that in relation to where you live?

I miss checking in with you on the PYGFO thread.
    Take care!
    "Gin"
    Hi Laura! I saw that you are training for a half, is this your first? I am an aspiring runner, mostly a walker/jogger, though. :) Also, I saw that you are expecting Dane puppies (been lurking the check in's ;) ) I would love to see pics. We have had two danes, one died very unexpectedly and the other had to go to a new home, she was a little too wild for all my little ones.
    Wow Laura! Uganda is beautiful! What a blessing!
    p.s. I love the picture of your "workout buddy"!
    Hi Laura. Thanks for my message. I wasn't sure how to do this, so I am trying it out and saying "hi" to you as well.
    You live in Africa, you say? Where? I have several friends from South Africa. :)

ETA nevermind! I read further and saw it is Uganda :D
    Thank you, Laura. I'm tickled to have my w/o room. I'm glad to see you have your comments activated.:) I meant to tell you that your garden is lovely. I wish I had a green thumb but sadly, I don't. My DM is always shaking her head at me when she sees something of mine shriveling up. ;)
    Yes. Last year at the RT, Emily made a picture on the table cloth using different colored Italian Ice. This year, she went even further and used actual food. At the Aug. RT, Beavs attempted to one-up Em with her own food creation. That one is my avatar. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…