XTrain is my favorite series since Intensity

tralaiven

Cathlete
I have basically all of Cathe's workouts except for a very few. Of course, every single series is wonderful, superb and above-average. However, I think this new series is turning out to be my most favorite since Intensity. I don't know why, maybe it is just where I am in my life and my fitness level....And even though I have always enjoyed every workout of Cathe's, I feel like this is a terrific, fun, cool series that has that special intangible quality that Intensity had for me as well. The workouts are challenging, the music is fun, the production is great, it all just seems to click!

What do you think?

Starting the 90 Day Undulating Rotation tomorrow. I can't wait!!! I've never done a solid, stick with it rotation before. This is formatted so nicely that it takes all the guess work out...fantastic series! My favorite!

I have basically all of Cathe's workouts except for a very few. Of course, every single series is wonderful, superb and above-average. However, I think this new series is turning out to be my most favorite since Intensity. I don't know why, maybe it is just where I am in my life and my fitness level....And even though I have always enjoyed every workout of Cathe's, I feel like this is a terrific, fun, cool series that has that special intangible quality that Intensity had for me as well. The workouts are challenging, the music is fun, the production is great, it all just seems to click!

What do you think?

I haven't done every workout yet--but I finished week one and just started week two and I love it! I own and have done almost all of Cathe's workouts (except STS--own it, but haven't done it yet) and I am liking these the best so far. Intensity is one of my favorites, too, but so are CF, TTM and STS Total Body. I feel those workouts are practically perfect and so far I feel that way about most of the Xtrain workouts I've done so far. My only issue with a few of them is length. I personally like longer cardio--even intense cardio. I'm fine with the main workout being shorter, but I also want "extreme" premixes and some of the cardios don't contain a longer cardio premix. I think it is actually just one--Hard Strikes. And it does have longer premixes--but you have to have the heavy bag, which I do not have and have no plans to purchase. I really like Hard Strikes, but I want more cardio!

Other than that little nitpick, I love everything so far. I am following the main 90 rotation with some modifications--such as I plan to to Tabatacise and Supercuts this week for my cardio. I have no intention of waiting till week 4 to finally do those two workouts!

Thanks Tracy!...Nice to know the sweat and tears were worth it :eek:

What do you think?

I am enjoying it also! I so needed a kick in the butt, nothing like new workouts!

I have been in deep love with everything Cathe has put out in 2011/2012: LIS series, CF/TTM and now XTrain! I tend to be one of those few ladies who prefer the newer stuff since a lot of the old workouts had step in it. Me likey the more basic choreography and drill stuff! :p I gotta say, though, for those that complained about repeating drills...even though it doesn't bother me at all...it sure is nice having no repeats in Low Impact Hiit and Supercuts! I sort of get it now. Not repeating any moves made those workouts fly by!

The LIS was my most recent favorite (each new one is my favorite, but LIS was in top), but X Train is my new favorite. It is like Cathe pulled out a whole new bag of tricks for this series. You can really tell she went all out on this one. Thanks Cathe!

Murphy

I've always had a soft spot for the Intensity series; however I agree with what they all said...especially about the fun factor!

XTrain is a Cathe Masterpiece!
Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.