Why no clips yet

Crap! Collage wasn't supposed to post those grousing clips until the final videos were released to YouTube! IT RUINED THE SURPRISE!!! :p

I agree

I'm done with these forums. I'm sick of the complaining by unappreciative people. I've read so many praise reports on how Cathe and her team have helped people in so many ways, but then there are those that forget. Who cares about the viewing of the clip, didn't you purchase the videos anyway, what difference does it make? If you have a problem with customer service, then take your business elsewhere. Oh, but no you won't do that because Cathe's the best, right? Well stop your complaining and be excited that you have such an optimal exercise program in helping to keep you in shape and good health.

Complaints about nothing, this is ridiculous, I'll just buy her dvds and keep off these forums. I come here for motivation and lately all I hear is complaints...Grow up people, get a life!

Peace Out!

Kinleysmom1,

I am so in agreement with you. It never fails that there is at least one thread prior to each release of a new Cathe video(s) that someone or a group of someone's starts complaining about things that really do not even amount to a hill of beans. Normally it is that the release date is off. But this one probably takes the cake. Seriously guys...they are shipping in exactly 7 DAYS!!!!! Are you guys telling me that the ants in your pants are that bad that you can not wait to see the DVD's when they arrive at your home?????

If not being able to see video clips prior to the ship date in exactly 7 DAYS.....causes you to remove yourself as a Cathe customer, then go right ahead because if you do so...you are missing the whole point...which is to use the DVD's to keep yourself healthy and in shape. Cathe and her crew do an awesome job on all their products and releases. I have ordered everything from STS, to the Push Pull Tower and just this week I received my order of the bench mat and fire-walker bands. I have never had ANY issues and have always been satisfied with my products. All you complainers need to look at the bigger picture which is....you are getting great products, of great quality with an awesome website to track everything with...(which is free I might add). Please...everyone please grow up. Appreciate what you have and go find something really worthwhile to complain about. Just read the news....there are some pretty big issues going on out there that deserve some complaining in case you have not checked lately. But Video Clips.....Sheeesh!!!!

.you are getting great products, of great quality with an awesome website to track everything with...(which is free I might add). Please...everyone please grow up.

while i see your point with the clips, i think me not being able to track my package with the postal option is a valid complaint. i order from other websites with postal option that automatically give me number.i don't ask. it doesn't bother me they don't automatically do it, its just the option would be nice(heck i will pay for it too) so everybody that orders has a number in case of concerns. just b/c you never had problems that doesn't mean none will never arise. we had one with an order dh had and there was nothing we could do b/c we didn't have a confirmation number, so basically screwed, i really don't want to be screwed out of my hard earned money.

i think since i spent the $109 i have a right to complain about that. i work damn hard day in and day out for what i have and appreciate the opportunity to spend money on myself a few times a year.

so sorry if you think i need to "grow up" but i don't think dh and i will be happy to lose $109 b/c we had no proof of an order other then back in april when i did the pre order.

kassia

Seriously guys...they are shipping in exactly 7 DAYS!!!!! Are you guys telling me that the ants in your pants are that bad that you can not wait to see the DVD's when they arrive at your home?????

If not being able to see video clips prior to the ship date in exactly 7 DAYS.....causes you to remove yourself as a Cathe customer, then go right ahead because if you do so...you are missing the whole point!!

Are you sure about the seven days? Has that been confirmed?

I think you may be missing the point - people aren't upset about the video clips, they are upset with SNM's response to the original question. That is why they may choose to remove themselves as Cathe customers, not because of the clips.

Erica

It always interests me when a poster tells those that have any form of complaint that they should remove themselves as customers of Cathe. Is that a direct request from Cathe? from SNM? from Chris? I'm not sure that SNM is not happy to have all the people who have concerns as their customers after all without them and others there would be no point to make workouts to sell.

Appreciate what you have and go find something really worthwhile to complain about. Just read the news....there are some pretty big issues going on out there that deserve some complaining in case you have not checked lately. But Video Clips.....Sheeesh!!!!

Ah, the old "there are more serious matters to spend ones time and energy on and/or to be up in arms about". Yes there are, and so what? And if you really feel that way, why spend your time posting her to scold others for expressing their concerns?:rolleyes:

One serious matter is the state of the economy, and people want to make the best use of their money. Video clips BEFORE the workouts are shipped would help some people decide whether or not they wish to keep their preorder, or whether the workouts really are not something they will value more than other things they can buy with the $120+ they'd get back to spend if they cancelled the order.

It's always the same people who are upset about various things SNM does or doesn't do. With people losing their jobs and homes left and right, consider yourselves lucky that you don't have any other problems than a flippin' video clip. And if all of that is really so horrible why don't they just cancel their order? If they want to see what's on the DVD they shouldn't preorder. There is a pretty good discount BECAUSE you buy sight unseen. If you want to know what you are buying then just wait for it to be released and buy at full retail. But some want their cake and eat it too.

Scratches head, grabs one of Jeffey's apples and wanders out of thread.

Last edited:
Ah, the old "there are more serious matters to spend ones time and energy on and/or to be up in arms about". Yes there are, and so what? And if you really feel that way, why spend your time posting her to scold others for expressing their concerns?:rolleyes:

One serious matter is the state of the economy, and people want to make the best use of their money. Video clips BEFORE the workouts are shipped would help some people decide whether or not they wish to keep their preorder, or whether the workouts really are not something they will value more than other things they can buy with the $120+ they'd get back to spend if they cancelled the order.

ITA! its our money,that is important too. nobody would let another business treat them this way so nobody is special when it comes to consumers spending money. as others have said its not the clips it was the answer. i don't even care about the clips i care about why i never gotten answers to my email questions or forum questions expressing my concerns with MY order. i think its a valid concern, i am sure anybody else would think so after dropping over a $100.

kassia

Last edited by a moderator:
It's always the same people who are upset about various things SNM does or doesn't do. With people losing their jobs and homes left and right, consider yourselves lucky that you don't have any other problems than a flippin' video clip.

I see your point, but honestly, I don't think that a bad economy/others losing their jobs means that I can't let someone I do business with know that I am disappointed. And like I said, I'm not upset about video clips. I am disappointed in the tone and responses to customers by SNM. And coming here and mentioning that and readin this thread just takes a few minutes. It didn't ruin my day or my life or anything like that. :eek:

Kinleysmom1,

I am so in agreement with you. It never fails that there is at least one thread prior to each release of a new Cathe video(s) that someone or a group of someone's starts complaining about things that really do not even amount to a hill of beans. Normally it is that the release date is off. But this one probably takes the cake. Seriously guys...they are shipping in exactly 7 DAYS!!!!! Are you guys telling me that the ants in your pants are that bad that you can not wait to see the DVD's when they arrive at your home?????

If not being able to see video clips prior to the ship date in exactly 7 DAYS.....causes you to remove yourself as a Cathe customer, then go right ahead because if you do so...you are missing the whole point...which is to use the DVD's to keep yourself healthy and in shape. Cathe and her crew do an awesome job on all their products and releases. I have ordered everything from STS, to the Push Pull Tower and just this week I received my order of the bench mat and fire-walker bands. I have never had ANY issues and have always been satisfied with my products. All you complainers need to look at the bigger picture which is....you are getting great products, of great quality with an awesome website to track everything with...(which is free I might add). Please...everyone please grow up. Appreciate what you have and go find something really worthwhile to complain about. Just read the news....there are some pretty big issues going on out there that deserve some complaining in case you have not checked lately. But Video Clips.....Sheeesh!!!!

1. There is no guarantee the DVds will ship in 7 days.

2. No one was complaining about the lack of clips, but the reason Chris initially gave for not having any clips.

3.Once he and Cathe explained they hadn't planned to right now and don't have the time to do it anyway, everyone was ok with it.

Uhhh..okkk???

1. There is no guarantee the DVds will ship in 7 days.

2. No one was complaining about the lack of clips, but the reason Chris initially gave for not having any clips.

3.Once he and Cathe explained they hadn't planned to right now and don't have the time to do it anyway, everyone was ok with it.

Response:

1.) Collage has December 17th posted as the date the DVD's will be available so I assume we would get ours sooner if not on that date which is exactly...(hold one second for my calculation... December 17 less todays date of December 10th equals)....7 DAYS!!!!

2.) If you guys do not call what is going on here complaining then I guess I have no idea what complaining is.....

3.) Once the explanation came...everyone was ok with it???? Yeah Beavis....I will take one of those apples as well please...... ;-)

Can't wait for Shock Cardio...

Kathyrn,

I am not scolding anyone for anything but just trying to point out the ridiculousness of the complaining. Despite the fact that I have not racked up over 17,000 posts on these forums like you (by the way...where do you find the time to make that many posts???) I still have the right to post my opinion just like you and everyone else here.

My point was just to say...everyone please relax and don't take things so personal. SNM and Cathe are doing the best they can to deliver us the best products and service possible. They are not perfect and neither are any of us. It is only in their best interest as a company to provide us the best products and service they possibly can.

I can't wait to get my Shock Cardio.... Happy Holidays everyone!!!!

Last edited:
Response:

1.) Collage has December 17th posted as the date the DVD's will be available so I assume we would get ours sooner if not on that date which is exactly...(hold one second for my calculation... December 17 less todays date of December 10th equals)....7 DAYS!!!!

2.) If you guys do not call what is going on here complaining then I guess I have no idea what complaining is.....

3.) Once the explanation came...everyone was ok with it???? Yeah Beavis....I will take one of those apples as well please...... ;-)

Isnt complaining what you are doing.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.