Where are u from?

I guess so -- :) How are you Linda??

Hi Travis,
I'm doing fine. I see you changed your screen name. Use to be something with "Ethan" in it. My Ethan is going to UOregon in a month, so will be moving to Eugene. He's a lot older than your Ethan :D.

I someday want to check out the checker at Safeway that I saw you had a "crush" on (from another thread). I think you said Safeway... That was a funny thread!

Yeah it might be fun for those on the Cathe forum to meet sometime!
I think there are a few of us out here in the Portland area. I think my sister lives close to you Travis.

And, how is you summer? I think the rain is refreshing after those very hot days!

linda:cool:

Wow!! 9:00 ish must be our time!! :p

I know there are a few people on these boards from Portland/Seattle, we should try to get together as Cathe fans sometime, life, children, work permitting of course.

What part of town do you live in Kirspy? I live off Hwy 26/Bethany Blvd....

linda

Hi Travis,
I'm doing fine. I see you changed your screen name. Use to be something with "Ethan" in it. My Ethan is going to UOregon in a month, so will be moving to Eugene. He's a lot older than your Ethan :D.

I someday want to check out the checker at Safeway that I saw you had a "crush" on (from another thread). I think you said Safeway... That was a funny thread!

Yeah it might be fun for those on the Cathe forum to meet sometime!
I think there are a few of us out here in the Portland area. I think my sister lives close to you Travis.

And, how is you summer? I think the rain is refreshing after those very hot days!

linda:cool:

I sent you a PM :)

Albany, NY.......the armpit of America? I think it's been called that...or maybe that was another city......

Well I live in Murfreesboro TN, which is about 40 miles SE of Nashville, but I'm from Cleveland Ohio. We've been in TN a little over two years.

Carol
:)

Albany, NY.......the armpit of America? I think it's been called that...or maybe that was another city......

Why is Albany the armpit of America? I think it's quite nice and would lose to a few places in Mississippi for that title.

Syracuse NY here. Born and raised 10 minutes from Cathe's gym and never discovered her until after I left Jersey:( Maybe one day I'll make the road trip down for her class!

I'm in the Hudson Valley in NY (Rockland County) a couple hours north of Cathe. I'm originally from Texas and have bounced around a bit before coming here. I love it here. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.