Where are u from?

Why is Albany the armpit of America? I think it's quite nice and would lose to a few places in Mississippi for that title.

I don't know why! I think Jack Nicklaus called it that once ( I heard it somewhere awhile ago...lol) I've seen worse! But I do know Albany has done a lot of cleaning up over the past few years..........

I'm from San Diego, and have lived here my whole life, except for a few years in Indiana. We had a hard time with the snow when we lived there! :p

I don't know why! I think Jack Nicklaus called it that once ( I heard it somewhere awhile ago...lol) I've seen worse! But I do know Albany has done a lot of cleaning up over the past few years..........

A golfer?? (I had to look him up on Wikipedia) Too funny. Guess he's never been to Schenectady. Albany gets an undeserved bad rep.

Weatherby, Missouri My DH is a Southern Baptist Preacher (Assoc. Pastor) of Fairport Baptist Church in Fairport, Missouri. These towns may or may not even be on the map!!! No where near anything exciting but we have a wonderful life here!
Madhouse Mom Mary in Missouri (hee hee)

Madison, Mississippi - a suburb of Jackson. One of Family Circle's top 10 cities for families. Far from the armpit of America...not that I took offense or anything. :p ;)

Madison, Mississippi - a suburb of Jackson. One of Family Circle's top 10 cities for families. Far from the armpit of America...not that I took offense or anything. :p ;)

Jackson or genteel Oxford hardly qualify (the Grove before an Ole Miss game...fun!) but I did some places that made me thankful for everything I have. It was truly a different world....

I'm in Raleigh NC. I think I'm the first one from NC...any others out there? I was born and raised in MI (near Flint) and have also lived in Indiana and Boston.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.