What STS Cardio invoice #??

I don't understand this thinking? I am happy for the first person in line.

I also like reading the invoice numbers because I want to know Cathe's workouts are selling. I love Cathe and want all her videos to be a huge success. I think she sold over 700 orders the first day!
That is awesome!!!!

I think it's a great thread!

From Steel Magnolia's

Annelle: (somewhat frustrated and in a high pitched southern accent) "Miss Clairee, that wasn't a very Christian thing to do"!!

Clairee: (while laughing so hard she can hardly talk and in a strong southern accent) "Oh Annelle - ya gotta light'n up - things were getting way too serious"

Invoice #328 from yesterday. So exicted!!

I just ordered Imax2, Imax 3 and LIC with my discount - should keep me hopping until September-ish.

Invoice #1 checking in... Just happened to be at the right place at the right time.
When my invoice was processed as #1 I figured it HAD to be a mistake... LOL.
I am just so darned excited for these workouts!!!
Bernadette

Fantastic! That means you have to do all of them in 48 hours tho!:eek: Didnt you read the fine print? AND....Report to all who are waaaaaaay after you!

I was busy all day yesterday with my grandmother's 90th birthday party (go, grandma!!!) and didn't even have a chance to get online. This morning my RT friend, Sherry, told me about the presale so I hopped onto Cathe's site, didn't even read the info, and ordered away!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited about this!!!!!!!!!

Invoice #1 checking in... Just happened to be at the right place at the right time.
When my invoice was processed as #1 I figured it HAD to be a mistake... LOL.
I am just so darned excited for these workouts!!!
Bernadette

I'm #2---I was at the right place at the right time too! (plus it didn't hurt that the minute I saw Cathe & new workouts, I didn't even read about it, just ordered!! :))

Denise

I was #69!

I like the invoice check-in thread, too. If I didn't, I wouldn't read it. It's not petty, it's not hurting anyone, it's fun and we can do it if we want. :D

Same here!

Yup - I glanced at the info and immediately ordered. I read the details later, after I ordered! I knew with 100% certainty I wouldn't have ANY second thoughts!

I didn't order STS Weights till March so my DVDs weren't shipped till the 3rd day I think it was. Waiting was torture! I was just determined that this time I wanted to order on the first day so I could get my DVDs in the first shipment. :D

Bernadette

I'm #2---I was at the right place at the right time too! (plus it didn't hurt that the minute I saw Cathe & new workouts, I didn't even read about it, just ordered!! :))

Denise

It's ok to have a little fun, you might find it makes you younger and less crunchier...almost smooth and creamy, like peanut butter.

Jerry, that's too funny! I personally think this is a fun thread. And you know, even if it's a little juvenile, that's not always a bad thing. Everyone's excited about it! I don't have an invoice number yet as I had to wait to deposit some money into my account today...I'll order tonight after dinner. I'm happy for everyone who got their order in before me and for everyone who will come after me!

ETA: #962, BABY, YEAH!!

Last edited:
ETA: #962, BABY, YEAH!!

Woah! #962 already?! Was there some serious pent up demand for cardio work by Cathe or what??? That's great news for Cathe and SNM!!

FWIW, I think that the invoice number posting is harmless. To me, it's just a reflection of how long (or little!) it took for a person to take the plunge and how frequently they check the forums! :eek:

I'm #28...

Invoice #66 checking in here. In fact, if SNM didn't have a policy against multiple screen names, I'd re-up as Invoice Sixty-Six until ship date!

P.S. Hi, Beans! Hi, Jo-Jo!

A-Jock

To "Invoice Sixty-Six"

Too funny A-Jock !

Just a hoot to see how many have sold already ! Yep, we love our Cathe DVD's huh?

Thanks for starting the giggles Jerry ! ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.