forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Today’s video clip is from our STS 2.0 Upper Body Foam Rolling recovery workout.

Foam rolling assists in muscle recovery by releasing muscle knots and reducing muscle soreness.

It also helps to increase your range of motion, flexibility, and mobility. We have both an upper and lower body foam rolling recovery workout in our STS 2.0 Muscle and Recovery program.

Today’s clip focuses exclusively on upper body foam rolling.

*Pre-Order Cathe's New STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery Workout Program Now At: https://bit.ly/2WDfkdh and Get Free Worldwide Shipping!

Last edited:
We're without power today due to high winds & thought we could still workout today without a dvd. But I was reminded it was more fun with Cathe & crew & music! So we can do it, but it's so much more enjoyable with you'all. I'm SO looking forward to this! As Cathe says in the 1st workout of STS 1.0: "I'm so psyched for this, I can't wait to start!"

We're without power today due to high winds & thought we could still workout today without a dvd. But I was reminded it was more fun with Cathe & crew & music! So we can do it, but it's so much more enjoyable with you'all. I'm SO looking forward to this! As Cathe says in the 1st workout of STS 1.0: "I'm so psyched for this, I can't wait to start!"
Please be safe and I hope your power is restored soon! When I used to travel, I'd use my laptop's DVD player to do my workouts, but my new laptop doesn't have one. I'm not a member of Cathe's streaming service and wouldn't want to try to do a workout using my phone. Lol I need a big screen to keep up!

I hope you get your power back soon!

Hey, Where's Al? How come he doesn't get to foam roll? Poor Al. This looks like a wonderful recovery workout. Now I can learn how to do more than just rolling my back up and down on a roller. My chiropractor has me do that. He also gave me a roller that kills my back! I got Cathe's and now I see what all of the fuss is about. It actually feels good. I was starting to think the darn things were a torture device. lol Maybe that's why Al didn't participate? Maybe he has a mean chiropractor too. lol Can't wait for a glimpse of the lower body one.

I bought the blue one when the orange one was out of stock. I was able to get the orange one this week. OMG! It has been years since I have had any new equipment. My puppy ate my small mat for the step so I had to buy another one of those. He was in his chewing phase. He is two now and not quite as spastic. I am pushing 69 years old and I can feel sorry for myself or I can get down and work again. I watch this lady on Instagram named Train with Joan. She is in her early to mid 80s and totally became a new person with nutrition and weight work.

Hey, Where's Al? How come he doesn't get to foam roll? Poor Al. This looks like a wonderful recovery workout. Now I can learn how to do more than just rolling my back up and down on a roller. My chiropractor has me do that. He also gave me a roller that kills my back! I got Cathe's and now I see what all of the fuss is about. It actually feels good. I was starting to think the darn things were a torture device. lol Maybe that's why Al didn't participate? Maybe he has a mean chiropractor too. lol Can't wait for a glimpse of the lower body one.
STS took a long time to film. Some days cast members weren't available to film on a given day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.