Just curious about the dumbbell weight range used here, really only the lowest weight and the highest weight. Yes, I know to use weights that work for me but knowing Cathe's weight range gives me a gauge for what I need, which is sometimes up and sometimes down.

On the fence about pre-ordering (for the first time in like 15 years). This info will help. Thanks!
Not including warm up weight, I use weights ranging from 15 pounds to 40 pounds.

Wow. So, I'm going to need to re-read Cathe's Blog post about how to best deal with DOMs because if these first two clips are any indication, I'm definitely going to have them. Love the standard moves...modified just enough to make a difference on how the muscle fires.
...and fire they will

This is right down my alley! I'm sure I'll need to use 2 dumbbells when Cathe uses 1 big one since I only have as high as 35 lbs. Looks like she uses a 50 on one of those exercises. I remember years ago when I first started with Cathe I was slowing building my weight collection as I could budget and as I became stronger and I questioned why they made 50 pounders. Now that I'm there I don't question at all.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.