Video Clip of Cathe's Lower Body Hiit With Abs Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, Jan 24, 2019, at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing “Lower Body Hiit w/Abs” LIVE!! Time to turn up the heat with this high intensity lower body workout that alternates Hiit blasts with lower body weight training. We’ll conclude with some ab/core training before cooling it down.

Equipment Needed:

A variety of weighted dumbbells

A fitness mat

Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 233 Cathe Live workouts, 2900 premix workouts.

When I previewed this last night, I was a little worried but excited. Did it this morning & totally loved it! Reminded me of RWH, working hard & loving every breathy second!!! I also am loving the new abs (from LITE). If anyone is not advanced, don't be afraid of the tougher ones, because just as Cathe instructs the advanced exercisers how to increase intensity in her beginner/intermediate series...she does it as well in her advanced series how to modify and bring the intensity down. She does this throughout the workout and you can see others in the class how they are modifying. I love that everyone, no matter what level of fitness, is in the class and they all look awesome!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.