forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This intense, high impact HIIT routine will challenge your speed and stamina as we jump, jack, and sweat our way through new and exciting HIIT drills. There's no time to waste and no equipment is required, so let's get in, get serious and get the heart pumping!

*Pre-Order PERFECT30 now or learn more at https://bit.ly/2RlEJRY *LAST CHANCE!!! Current Pre-Sale Prices End Oct 4th!!!

Once we get the workouts, and if I come up with modifications, I certainly will
Share. Also, maybe in the DVD, Cathe will mention modifications like she does
Sometimes....we can only hope :) LOL

For at least some of the moves, the slide and glide discs could work. If you review the Slide and Glide video, I bet you'll be able to make some adjustments that will work. Cathe's has also shown modifications for some of those moves in other videos. In one video she had Amada demonstrate the modifications. I'm going to take a look at a few of those, if I can remember the series they were part of, and be ready to make adjustments if I can. I can't tuck jump (too tall I keep telling myself), so I know I'll need to adjust for that. Good luck. I look forward to reading what you come up with.

Oh my, this is going to be one tough workout. Even the crew is begging for mercy. I haven't done high impact like that in at least a year. I'm counting on a premix that still gives an effective HIIT Workout but is shorter than the full routine so that I can work my way up to it. I'd be surprised if Cathe didn't include a hybrid of the low and high impact as well. The premixes add so much value to the DVDs.

I'm looking forward to the challenge and growing into this one.

On those straight up slow jumps, of course, just lifting up on your toes works,
And on tuck jumps, I always just lift up one knee and tap with my hand. The
Lateral jumps around like a box can be modified with wide steps ( she kind of shows something like that in a recent Live). I think the modification for Flying Angel
Jacks that Amanda shows in an Ice workout, Lower Body Blast maybe, can work
For Air Jacks, like one leg out at a time....I don't know, guess we will have to see :)

This intense, high impact HIIT routine will challenge your speed and stamina as we jump, jack, and sweat our way through new and exciting HIIT drills. There's no time to waste and no equipment is required, so let's get in, get serious and get the heart pumping!

*Pre-Order PERFECT30 now or learn more at https://bit.ly/2RlEJRY *LAST CHANCE!!! Current Pre-Sale Prices End Oct 4th!!!
Wow!! I can't wait to do this -- I can tell I am going to love this one!

Thanks, I have slide and glide so I will take a look at that. I don't have ICE.

I do lift up to toes or alternate weight (hops) on feet and feel no loss in intensity for most of those moves in clip.

The jump out to side in plank never feels good so I either just float leg out or alternate driving my knee to chin as if running ( forget what that's called).

Now the air jack/flying angel or tuck jumps are no go for me.

Maybe small hops that are heel taps or toe taps landing in plie?

Looking forward to hearing options

My 10 year old son was sitting beside me as I watched the clip. His eyes bugged out of his head and he told me, "That workout looks insane!" I told him I work out with these ladies every morning and if he woke up earlier and joined, maybe he would make it through "insane" workouts, too.

I am very excited about the whole series, this DVD included!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.