Update and Thank you for your Prayers!

TXGin

Cathlete
I always knew that my Catheite friends were a special group, but I just had no idea. I have truly been overwhelmed by the love, support, care, concern, friendship and prayers I have received here the last few days. It truly means more to me than you all will ever know.

My new news to share is that my DH and I were very fortunate to be able to get in to see the Head of the Gyn-Oc Dept at MD Anderson in Houston. We will go next week for further testing which may take a few days and then surgery the following week and 5 months of chemo after that.

I already told DH that I want to WATCH Cathe dvds during chemo to get me through it. If I can't be working out with her, at least I can watch and imagine it, right?

Thank you for all of your prayers. You all are a powerful group, in more ways than one. I feel so blessed!
I may try to set up a site on caringbridge.com in the next few days.

Much love,
Gin

Gin
You are coming to my city & being treated by one of the finest facilities in the world! You couldnt be in better hands or with a finer group of human beings that totally understand and practice the "care" in Health Care.

If you need an extra hand to hold or just want to talk - look me up.
PM me anytime & I'll get you my contact info.

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Traci

Glad you will be receiving top of the line care, Gin! Think positive thoughts! You are going to make it through this and be right back to exercising with Cathe in no time!

(((HUGS)))

Thanks for the update Gin.:)
I've been thinking about you and was hoping to hear something.
You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hi, Gin,
I'm so glad you are getting the best available care! Your attitude is so inspiring. I cannot think of a more motivating thing to do during chemo than watch Cathe!!! And caringbridge is a great way to keep everyone informed.

Lots of love & hugs!!!!

Gin, I'm glad to see you're getting such great care! I'm in Houston too, and live just about 15 min from the Med Center, so don't hesitate to ask if you need anything at all. I'll bet if you watch STS through your chemo, you'll end up stronger by "osmosis"! ;)

I'll keep praying for you to have a speedy recovery!

Mona

Hi Gin! I will continue to keep you in my thoughts & prayers! As Cathe has said in the past..."We will just wait for you here!" What a great idea to watch her workouts. Will you be wearing your red, white & blue as you watch? :p BIG HUGS!

I don't know if I'll wear my red, white and blue Texas outfit, but I might wear my Cathe RT t-shirt!!

Thank you guys!:D

Best wishes to you for a speedy recovery, Gin!!

You are so funny wanting to watch Cathe DVDs after your surgery :D I am not much better though, I listened to CardioCoach after my surgery.

Do whatever helps you get through this. You will be fine!

Thanks for the update, Gin. Sending lots more hugs, prayers, and positive thoughts. Let us know when your surgery is so we can all wear our Cathe T-shirts!

I'm so happy to hear that you have access to MD Anderson! They are amazing cancer doctors and you will be in great hands!
Keep us posted as you feel able and know that you're receiving lots of prayers.!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.