Update and Thank you for your Prayers!

Gin
You are coming to my city & being treated by one of the finest facilities in the world! You couldnt be in better hands or with a finer group of human beings that totally understand and practice the "care" in Health Care.

If you need an extra hand to hold or just want to talk - look me up.
PM me anytime & I'll get you my contact info.

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Traci

Ditto for me - I am in Houston too. When I read that you would be here, I was going to write immediately what Traci had already written. Please, lean on us if you need anything! I will continue my prayers and positive thoughts for you.

Oh my goodness, I must have missed your earlier post. Gin, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I agree, you will be in good hands at MD Anderson. Please keep us updated!! Many, many hugs!

Heheheh!!! R/W/B

Hi Gin! I will continue to keep you in my thoughts & prayers! As Cathe has said in the past..."We will just wait for you here!" What a great idea to watch her workouts. Will you be wearing your red, white & blue as you watch? :p BIG HUGS!

Hey TxGin,

Just checking in for the latest news, though our friends Pennie & Jean are doing a fine job sharing info :p

Speaking of R/W/B those that weren't at the Cathe RT2007 shouldn't miss out, Right?

picture.php

Now isn't that you (R/W/B) steppin' with our Brenda, ha! Or how about this...from Cathe RT 2008?

picture.php

Yes, just hanging out with the "Crew" :cool: - stay tuned, more to come, ha!

Oh, I just have to share this with you since your username is TxGin -- my first email id was
TexCyn hee-hee :rolleyes: b/c I was still living in big D.

Big Hugs my friend,
♪ Cynthia ♪

Thank you Cynthia for the fun pictures. At least my right foot is on the board, but it looks like my left foot is not going the right way...ooops! I did love being next to Brenda then! What great memories!
The other picture with the crew I have on my bulletin board in my workout room.
I didn't realize that you ever lived in TX!:)

I am going to go to work today so I can get lots of little hugs from 5 and 6 year olds and try to have somewhat normal day. Then DH and I will drive to Houston this afternoon for an appt early Friday morning at MD Anderson to begin testing. We will come back home over the weekend and then back to Houston Monday to finish testing.

Thank you all for your sweet love, concern and prayers! Catheites are the BEST!
Love to you all!
Gin:)

Hi Gin

Just wanted you to know you are in my thoughts & prayers.
I sent you a pm.
Take care,
Kara

Gin,

Hi~ Please feel free to email me privately. I was diagnosed with stage iv ovarian cancer 7 years ago at the age of 44 and really know what you are going through. And don't think you won't be doing cathe during chemo...You'd be surprised at how good exercise can make you feel. I did~of course, I was only able to do a little and at much less weights and was very kind to myself. Keep positive, have good doctors and always, always take it one day at a time. I would also recommend the following website: www.acor.org
the ov cancer discussion has a wealth of info from folks.

The folks at MD Anderson are wonderful! :) Ann

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.